Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FranGT

It's Black Friday

Recommended Posts

So, will we get some discounts on Armas?

 

Anyway I'm seeing a lot of trouble on the Armas page itself, so if it needs to be fixed first I understand.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FranGT said:

So, will we get some discounts on Armas?

We already have a 20% discount,u want more? is not even safe to spend money on armas with all this changes and errors

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goabea said:

Don't spend your money right now. 

But do spend time with your family 

7 day premium is a discount right now..... why shouldnt anyone buy what they want while a discount is active?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

7 day premium is a discount right now..... why shouldnt anyone buy what they want while a discount is active?

I agree with Gabe.

As it stands now, I wouldn't recommend anyone spend any money on APB. Now if you've got fuck you money, waste it on whatever you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

7 day premium is a discount right now..... why shouldnt anyone buy what they want while a discount is active?

“don’t let a free discount pressure you into spending money on a product that wasn’t even useable for a majority of the last week” seems like pretty solid advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goabea said:

Don't spend your money right now. 

But do spend time with your family 

#Deep

 

Or you can do both at the same time because you dont have to leave the house?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FranGT said:

So, will we get some discounts on Armas?

 

Anyway I'm seeing a lot of trouble on the Armas page itself, so if it needs to be fixed first I understand.

 

 

if u haven't used the trial of the gun you want to buy, use it and u get another discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew perfectly about the discounts with premium and weapon trials when making this post, but I still want to know if there will be a Black Friday or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FranGT said:

I knew perfectly about the discounts with premium and weapon trials when making this post, but I still want to know if there will be a Black Friday or not.

I have the same question. And yet, the Armas store is still intermittently don't work, will it be repaired tomorrow? Or all this is postponed to Monday? 
🙋‍♂️Can you give an official comment. Please do not keep us out of information.


Already there is no strength to wait, I want to buy and try new guns.😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FranGT said:

I knew perfectly about the discounts with premium and weapon trials when making this post, but I still want to know if there will be a Black Friday or not.

Nope

4 hours ago, Sirocco said:

will it be repaired tomorrow?

Maybe,Ritual made a thread that they will work on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
14 hours ago, Blackace-RD said:

We already have a 20% discount,u want more? is not even safe to spend money on armas with all this changes and errors

 

20% discount on a gun thats in a video game that costs a whopping 30 real life dollars, oh boy, Hell yeah brother!

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

20% discount on a gun thats in a video game that costs a whopping 30 real life dollars, oh boy, Hell yeah brother!

Most expensive gun is 2400 g1c without any discount though, and 100 g1c = $1 USD (not even counting the the bonus you get for buting $10 or more at a time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Most expensive gun is 2400 g1c without any discount though, and 100 g1c = $1 USD (not even counting the the bonus you get for buting $10 or more at a time)

OK Boomer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure u want to buy something right now? 😄

Edited by Nagletz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...