Sign in to follow this  
Ai-Zhú

ARMAS: "unhandled exception"

Hi,

when I am trying to access ARMAS, I often get this error message in the upper left corner: "unhandled exception".

1.png

In rare cases, I get onto ARMAS, but clicking on anything throws me back to it, Reloading the browser doesn't help, neither did clearing my browser's data (cache etc.).

Will this be fixed?

Edited by Ai-Zhú
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Hi,

when I am trying to access ARMAS, I often get this error message in the upper left corner: "unhandled exception".

1.png

In rare cases, I get onto ARMAS, but clicking on anything throws me back to it, Reloading the browser doesn't help, neither did clearing my browser's data (cache etc.).

Will this be fixed?

I confirm, we have the same problem. I can’t buy anything in Armas, including from the game browser.

tell me about it, its been like 5 days and its still down imagine putting sales on stuff to entice people to buy but not actually fixing the site so probably by the time it ends the site gets fixed and we all got suckered into spending money lol

They better put a discount on the items as part of a Black Friday sale so we get ultra suckey-dee-suckered into spending money, fam.

it’s the universe telling you how poor a financial dedication it is to spend money on a horribly managed game that was literally down for like 72 hours this week

3 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

They better put a discount on the items as part of a Black Friday sale so we get ultra suckey-dee-suckered into spending money, fam.

cant tell if you want little Orbit to cash grab or not.

6 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Hi,

1.png

Will this be fixed?

APB dead

Merged.

2 hours ago, Aizzor said:

Whats up with armas already guys?

APB Dead, find another game to play

Hello,

As this issue should now be resolved, this topic has been locked and moved to the Resolved PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii