Muumen

PS4 error code 1 can't connect to PSN

anyone having this error? when I login to apb on ps4 it just keeps loading and then error shows

saying error code 1 can't connect to playstation network 

although i can access psn through the network check which is successful and can play paladins and fortnite 

help? 

me too, i was just about to try the game out. I've just downloaded it...but it seems it doesn't work. maybe it wasn't a good idea at all to download it

Su ayuda por favor, soy nuevo y no puedo iniciar sesión, me aparece NO LOGIN (CODE ERROR 1), tengo cuenta psn y gamersfirst. 

I know it's a little late but I am having the same issue. It's a bit disappointing that I see no one has responded to this in all this time.

Hi everyone,

We just made some changes, and we are seeing players on the PS4 NA districts.

Can you try again?

If you're getting a login error, then you may need to open a ticket with support, so we can collect more details.

EDIT: This just came back up about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks,
Matt

I become the Same Error on my ps4 the Support send no answere have any one a fix dir the Problem

Merged.

I have t Same error PS4 ERROR CODE 1 CAN'T CONNECT TO PSN . The Support don't answere me anyone a fix?

no hay  solución 😫 no conecta, indica LOGIN FAILED - ERROR CODE 1 😭😭😭😭

El 6/12/2019 a las 14:52, MattScott dijo:

Hola a todos,

Acabamos de hacer algunos cambios, y estamos viendo jugadores en los distritos de PS4 NA.

¿Puedes intentarlo de nuevo?

Si recibe un error de inicio de sesión, es posible que deba abrir un ticket con soporte, para que pueda recopilar más detalles.

EDITAR: Esto volvió a aparecer hace unos 30 minutos.

Gracias
Matt

El 30/11/2019 a las 3:45, Muumen dijo:

¿Ninguno? 

Hi there,

We finally replicated this in our environment. The team is looking at it now.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

This is also happening to PC servers aswell saying the servers are down due to maintenance 

Been 4 days straight now that I’ve got error code -1 on ps4. Just found out about this game last week and wanted to give it a try yet I haven’t even gotten to play 1 minute of it in 4 days of trying... what’s the deal?

On 12/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Fl2Oh said:

Been 4 days straight now that I’ve got error code -1 on ps4. Just found out about this game last week and wanted to give it a try yet I haven’t even gotten to play 1 minute of it in 4 days of trying... what’s the deal?

Same downloaded yesterday but today I wanted to give it a try and guess what... ERROR CODE-1 

Here we are two days later after my comment and still no solution or word about this issue.... guess I’m uninstalling this game

Hi there,

We are still working on error -1. It’s a generic error from PSN, but it is only occurring for a small part of the PS4 population. 

We have sent Sony info, and are waiting for their response to get more details.

Thanks,

Matt

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We are still working on error -1. It’s a generic error from PSN, but it is only occurring for a small part of the PS4 population. 

Thanks,

Matt

That’s a bummer I’ve been looking forward to playing this game, hopefully you get some answers soon.. Thanks for the reply.

Probably it’s because of the starter map on financial district which is probably the answer I’m not an expert but you could just change the location for starter characters or something

Hola un saludo a todos y esperando si alguien puede ayudarme, acabo de descargar el juego en mi ps4 pero solo se queda cargando y al final me aparece error / inicio de sesión error código de error -1. no se si tenga que crear 1 cuenta y como porque no me da opción de registro, 

16 hours ago, Samuelstevesmiley said:

Probably it’s because of the starter map on financial district which is probably the answer I’m not an expert but you could just change the location for starter characters or something

I’m not expert but I think if that was the real issue the people with the error code -1 would at least be able to log into the game, I can’t even get past that screen.

• Like 2

I’m experiencing this exact same issue on ps4, is there any workaround atm?

On 12/14/2019 at 9:41 PM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

I didn't contact support cuz I mainly a PC player but just wanted to let you know of the issuse... and still at the time writing this reply it is still giving the same error.. 

thanx

On 12/14/2019 at 9:41 PM, MattScott said:

Edited by Muumen