MattScott

Downtime compensation - 7 Days of Premium

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have activated 7 Days of Premium for all players and all platforms.

Thanks,

Matt

uhh well i didnt get it on one account but other accounts of me did. and i had premium activated before on there. so now i just lost some days of premium and didnt get anything back. and also theres a problem about creating characters. it doesnt work. i deleted a character on an account of mine so a friend could have that name. but apparently its not possible to create characters anymore. i also tried creating it on that account which got 2 free character slots and yet it showed the error message that the account does not have any free character slots..

5qie6mL.png

(i cannot get rid of the character selecting menu at the moment, its just a blank window. but i also checked yesterday when i could select a character, and people already told me they got the premium while i didnt)

1 hour ago, Preacher410 said:

привет Мэтт, это такое поощрение за то, что мы донатим? в виде того, что мне не дали 7 дней премиум аккаунта, а также моего друга

3 minutes ago, skaered said:

(i cannot get rid of the character selecting menu at the moment, its just a blank window. but i also checked yesterday when i could select a character, and people already told me they got the premium while i didnt)

Be sure to send in a ticket to our Customer Support Team so that they can fully investigate and resolve this issue.

~@mayii

9 minutes ago, skaered said:

uhh well i didnt get it on one account but other accounts of me did. and i had premium activated before on there. so now i just lost some days of premium and didnt get anything back. and also theres a problem about creating characters. it doesnt work. i deleted a character on an account of mine so a friend could have that name. but apparently its not possible to create characters anymore. i also tried creating it on that account which got 2 free character slots and yet it showed the error message that the account does not have any free character slots..

I tried reproducing this yesterday for a different thread: 

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue so it shouldn't be something to do specifically with character creation.

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I tried reproducing this yesterday for a different thread: 

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue so it shouldn't be something to do specifically with character creation.

hm well it wasnt the name either. and the account neither

8 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Be sure to send in a ticket to our Customer Support Team so that they can fully investigate and resolve this issue.

~@mayii

ye i just wanted to see if im the only one or if its a general problem

3 hours ago, yood said:

15 ms and allow yourself to descend into the bronze district . dude, you're really PRO .

i haven’t been in a bronze district since 2011, hop off my banana homeslice 

Big mistake to give compensation now when we from EU have so high ping. Couldn't you wait and give it when all is fixed? You could have also send us codes with expiration date of 1 year and players could redeem it when they wanted to. I know that you guys mean well, but damn i am just disappointed how poorly managed has this game been from the start to this day

• Like 2

18 hours ago, wetslits said:

people in south america's ping got twice as bad

I'm argentinian and I went from 180ms to 150ms on Jericho actually 😄
prepara tu ano >:D

21 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Servers have been fucked up for more than 7 days so why only 7? Not to mention that we cant even access paid for content to edit because of the lack of a social district.

Went from 160ms to 80 ms, and was a kinda nice gesture to give premium,but that will keep making more entitled people

22 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Whats the point of premium while the EU is running on NY ? sounds like premium lag

• Like 2

11 hours ago, loudgod said:

uhm, nah. Citadel is up and it still says partially online

PC Services records Jericho, Citadel and Nekrova.

Nelrova is still online that's why is saying that, but you can't access it. 

On 11/28/2019 at 9:45 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

i did not get 7days of premium i can't trade with others players and i can't buy nothing from auction

2 hours ago, Rokas30 said:

i did not get 7days of premium i can't trade with others players and i can't buy nothing from auction

Be sure to submit a ticket to our Customer Support team so that they can fully resolve this premium issue.

The tradelock you mention can be a temporary one, most often this happens when a new combination of account and device is detected by our systems.

A message should appear in your ingame chat when joining the social district making you aware of the remaining time.

Should this not be the case then I advise you to contact the Customer Support team to get more information as to why this might be happening.

~@mayii

BTW, was an error to give out 7 days of premium when:

1. Jericho without Social;

2. EU in NY;

3. Servers crashes;

4. Peoples that can't even login still;

Probably more.

Honestly i don't care if im being repetitive, you guys definetely made a bad move and decision, that's the only sure thing i can say, and is not the first time.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

BTW, was an error to give out 7 days of premium when:

1. Jericho without Social;

2. EU in NY;

3. Servers crashes;

4. Peoples that can't even login still;

Probably more.

Honestly i don't care if im being repetitive, you guys definetely made a bad move and decision, that's the only sure thing i can say, and is not the first time.

It's free premium. 

It's not like you are worse off now. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

It's free premium. 

It's not like you are worse off now. 

Worse off now?

Look, free premium is completely useless at the moment. Not only did I lose days of premium I had because of the server maintenance, but it's ridiculous we're given 7 days of premium when the European servers are hosted in the US! The game is unplayable in this state, people can't login, people who can are lagging hard because of server location and the servers crash sometimes for whatever goddamn reason, presumably due to connection issues.

2 minutes ago, Darklate said:

Worse off now?

Look, free premium is completely useless at the moment. Not only did I lose days of premium I had because of the server maintenance, but it's ridiculous we're given 7 days of premium when the European servers are hosted in the US! The game is unplayable in this state, people can't login, people who can are lagging hard because of server location and the servers crash sometimes for whatever goddamn reason, presumably due to connection issues.

Yeah, but the free premium hasn't made anything worse. 

It's free. 

Plus, who's to say that's all LO is going to do?

30.11.2019 - 14:50 middle european time - Everybody got kicked... downtime got extended more ... 😞 just makes me sad. No Time that i can invest into gettin cash, custom designs or do my dailys or smth...

i did not got premium 7 day i had 1 month premium but days did not added for this))

On 11/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, MattScott said:

Automaticly added to my account? Please remove it, I didn't ask for this.

Edited by Spy

10 minutes ago, Spy said:

Automaticly added to my account? Please remove it, I didn't ask for this.

Hahaha, well u can't use it (enjoy in it) anyway so..

:classic_biggrin:

I had a premium, but the premium that was given, as compensation is not added, what to do? Only the one I activated from the codes I was given when I bought the weapons remained. (I activated it on the same day, it was for 15 days, you can count)screenshots

On 11/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, MattScott said:

If you're playing on Jericho, I think you're playing on LA servers for now.

If you're playing on Citadel, then you're playing on NY servers for now.

As soon as our EU servers clear customs, then we'll do some moving around.

NA servers are currently connecting to NY as well.. Might want to check that out.

i didn't get my 7 days of premium, and on the ticket under "customer issue" i donno what to press on the drop down bar

2 hours ago, RivetHead said:

i didn't get my 7 days of premium, and on the ticket under "customer issue" i donno what to press on the drop down bar

You can make the ticket under the following category: 'Purchase Issue' > 'Missing Purchase', but be sure to detail that this is in relation to the compensation for the server issues.

Linking this thread would likely be a good thing to do as well.

~@mayii