MattScott

Downtime compensation - 7 Days of Premium

2 hours ago, wetslits said:

i had 23 and a have days when servers went down... i only have 20 days on armas now, havent recieved the 7 days.. my thing says 20days and 12 hours.. my jokerbox weapon also expired during down time 

2 hours ago, HappyMandy said:

but i just lost 11 days of my premium...🤨  and i still can't playing it because it is lagging. (130latency)

1 hour ago, Xmsos said:

same

1 hour ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Same for me.

Be sure to send in a support ticket with any possible evidence/information you might have so that the team can fully investigate these issues.

~@mayii

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have activated 7 Days of Premium for all players and all platforms.

Thanks,

Matt

Appreciated.

39 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Be sure to send in a support ticket with any possible evidence/information you might have so that the team can fully investigate these issues.

~@mayii

Under what "Customer Issue" should we file such a ticket, and what evidence would we need? I redeemed a 15 day loyalty reward code just before the servers were taken down and now I'm sitting on just over 10 days of premium left.

46 minutes ago, Amayii said:

~@mayii

pretty hard to do that when i have to refresh armas market 20times for one page to load and i cant get purchase history to show up.

5 minutes ago, Boxwin said:

Under what "Customer Issue" should we file such a ticket, and what evidence would we need? I redeemed a 15 day loyalty reward code just before the servers were taken down and now I'm sitting on just over 10 days of premium left.

I would create the ticket under Purchase Issue > Missing Purchase, but be sure to detail that this is in relation to the compensation for the server issues.

Linking this thread would likely be a good thing to do as well.

2 minutes ago, wetslits said:

pretty hard to do that when i have to refresh armas market 20times for one page to load and i cant get purchase history to show up.

You could try to access your purchase history using https://www.gamersfirst.com/purchase-history/apb as well.

~@mayii

7 minutes ago, Amayii said:

I would create the ticket under Purchase Issue > Missing Purchase, but be sure to detail that this is in relation to the compensation for the server issues.

Linking this thread would likely be a good thing to do as well.

You could try to access your purchase history using https://www.gamersfirst.com/purchase-history/apb as well.

~@mayii

thank you and i wasnt trying to be grumpy i reread it and saw that it came off  grouchy, thanks for the help

• Thanks 1

thanks for 7 days. But what about players who have ping 420 now? . This is unplayable. While you start the server in Europe, I will have left already .. 2 or 3 days, and then the weapons that I bought for 10 days have already expired by half.

Edited by Tappey

sigh this would be nice if my internet here didnt have a mental breakdown

im barely on the forums....gg

rofl i just cant get a break oh well.

glad you guys can play at least im happy for you all

Edit : in my case i know its my internet since ALL games are unplayable for me

Edited by Fortune Runner

So uh, are the servers offline again for ps4 NA? Can't join any districts, and baylan and social are completely nonexistent as of now.

2 problemim var.

1 inci. 7 günlük prim hesabımda görünmüyor. 44 veya 45 günlük bir primim vardı. Oyun kapandığında. şimdi 38 gün gibi görünüyor. Herhangi bir ekleme yapılmamıştır.

2. baskı soru: Oyuna giriyorum, ancak Türkiye Kod 9'dan oyuna sürekli giriyorum. Deneme sonucunda 2-3 saat bazen oyuna girer.

Account Name: AzeliaBLankz

Edited by AzeliaBLankz

markplace is nor working?

Just now, 2contigo said:

not

Just now, 2contigo said:

Just now, 2contigo said:

markplace is not working?

1 hour ago, AzeliaBLankz said:

1 inci. 7 günlük prim hesabımda görünmüyor. 44 veya 45 günlük bir primim vardı. Oyun kapandığında. şimdi 38 gün gibi görünüyor. Herhangi bir ekleme yapılmamıştır.

Send in a ticket to our Customer Support Team with all the relevant information so they can easily investigate this matter.

4 hours ago, Erisedd said:

So uh, are the servers offline again for ps4 NA? Can't join any districts, and baylan and social are completely nonexistent as of now.

1 hour ago, AzeliaBLankz said:

2. baskı soru: Oyuna giriyorum, ancak Türkiye Kod 9'dan oyuna sürekli giriyorum. Deneme sonucunda 2-3 saat bazen oyuna girer.

I have notified the team of both these issues and they are working to resolve these as quickly as possible, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

~@mayii

First of all, thanks for the premium compensation. It didn't add to my account though, neither did I get back the few days of premium I had left from the 15 day loyalty rewards.

Second - if you're compensating people with 7 days of premium, why not do it when the game is playable on Citadel and actually hosted in Europe? If the server is currently hosted in NY, it's just a waste of premium since the ping from Europe to NA is a bit too high to be fine to play with.

That said, it's nice from you to give people some stuff when there's an unexpected server downtime.

Thanks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have activated 7 Days of Premium for all players and all platforms.

Thanks,

Matt

I confirm the words said above me. Ping really interferes with the game and playing it is not very nice (given the fact that the premium is over). And technical work has begun again that does not allow the use of premium, so I think that it is necessary to compensate for preventive work not with premium, but with joker tickets.

+ I did not understand the moment why the fighting districts did not finish their cycle and did not give the players their honored jokers, which they wanted to get during the week, so I think this fact only strengthens that there should be compensation in this form. 😟

• Like 1

11 hours ago, loudgod said:

thank you but what does this mean?

FVI4Fxa.png

It says "Partially Online" because Nekrova is still online, but you can't create any character in there.

I thinkit will stay like thiss until maybe the population will increase again and there will be alredy a server for russians (or for the world consolidation).

hope they will fix it soon , game is unplaylable

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

It says "Partially Online" because Nekrova is still online, but you can't create any character in there.

I thinkit will stay like thiss until maybe the population will increase again and there will be alredy a server for russians (or for the world consolidation).

uhm, nah. Citadel is up and it still says partially online

I appreciate the 7 days prem.  Would be nice if I could use it.  When will NA Social be available again?  I just wanna design stuff.
YdlXi0.jpg

Edited by Atropine

Why do you activate the compensation premium when:
A. bronze players will probably just keep losing and will not want to play due to no matchmaking.
B. Most of EU players dont want to play on 100+ ping until hardware arrives.

Do you guys really dont think about anything you do?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cheater said:

A. bronze players will probably just keep losing and will not want to play due to no matchmaking.
B. Most of EU players dont want to play on 100+ ping until hardware arrives.

Do you guys really dont think about anything you do?

Problem is that they never think. I think their track record just shows how poor they are at managing this game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Solamente said:

so as a ny resident i get 15ms to la servers?

15 ms and allow yourself to descend into the bronze district . dude, you're really PRO .

16 часов назад, сказал Мэттскотт:

Привет всем,

Мы активировали 7 дней премиум-класса для всех игроков и всех платформ.

Спасибо,

Мэтт

привет Мэтт, это такое поощрение за то, что мы донатим? в виде того, что мне не дали 7 дней премиум аккаунта, а также моего друга

2 hours ago, cheater said:

EU players dont want to play on 100+ ping until hardware arrives.

this.

Edited by Xmsos