TackoGirl

Battleeye Blocked FIX

/t 

Delete --> 

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools\v4.0_4.0.49.0__bebb3c8816410241\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools.dll

Edited by TackoGirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Only for the fix with this battle eye message:

19:22:16: Starting BattlEye Service...
19:22:19: Launching game...
19:22:27: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
19:22:27: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.ServiceModel\5a1769d2ac74672a420d78b4320842a9\System.ServiceModel.ni.dll".
19:22:28: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Servd1dec626#\39c8c91cda7cb891f28cd1ed8dd9cb15\System.ServiceModel.Internals.ni.dll".
19:22:28: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Configuration\45be38b7aa257c1b1ad2a9acd527587e\System.Configuration.ni.dll".
19:22:28: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Transactions\bd4b2de6929bb1d925aa160fcf0c2dab\System.Transactions.ni.dll".
19:22:29: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\WindowsBase\05d64f6a4d84aa44761a40038924cd09\WindowsBase.ni.dll".
19:22:29: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.IdentityModel\3de1caf1736afc941b87aef6e2653833\System.IdentityModel.ni.dll".
19:22:29: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Net.Http\33f72ff7095065885f7d2e3708da88a6\System.Net.Http.ni.dll".
19:22:31: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Drawing\fa546047328c4bd2b920f430344f7471\System.Drawing.ni.dll".
19:22:31: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery\v4.0_4.0.49.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery.dll".

Delete the Red Marked File, after you delete this file, the game start.

(the other files in the message you can ignore.)

Edited by TackoGirl
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Since this is pinned, are the devs going to take a look and update Battle Eye? "LightFX and CC for AlienWare products" Deleting and uninstalling is not a option for me.

no chance It's years of experience. devs nothink to do with ur HW or SWare.

contact to your manufacturer ur self.

after the last update:

22:25:02: Installing BattlEye Service...
22:25:03: Successfully installed BattlEye Service.
22:25:12: Launching game...
22:25:25: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
22:25:25: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\LightFX.dll".
22:25:27: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System\592fa17600c99e468ed4c2776d21c08e\System.ni.dll".
22:25:27: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LightFX\v4.0_4.0.53.0__bebb3c8816410241\LightFX.dll"

Is there any other way to solve the problem without removing it or do I need to delete this system files

Hopefully, the devs will actually fix this instead of counting this as a fixed issue. I don't know about anyone else, but messing around and deleting Alienware core system files to play a game is not ideal. I love APB don't get me wrong, but it is not quite worth voiding warranty sorre lol. that fix doesn't even fix all the players being blocked from starting the game, I have the same error that Strog above has shown and the "fixes" above does not work for mine. Surely it isn't hard to implement file exceptions to these commonly blocked files on battle-eye? I doubt anyone is using Alienware Light FXs to cheat in apb lmao.

3 hours ago, RoseTheGoat said:

Hopefully, the devs will actually fix this instead of counting this as a fixed issue. I don't know about anyone else, but messing around and deleting Alienware core system files to play a game is not ideal. I love APB don't get me wrong, but it is not quite worth voiding warranty sorre lol. that fix doesn't even fix all the players being blocked from starting the game, I have the same error that Strog above has shown and the "fixes" above does not work for mine. Surely it isn't hard to implement file exceptions to these commonly blocked files on battle-eye? I doubt anyone is using Alienware Light FXs to cheat in apb lmao.

i agree alienware light FX doesnt bother anyone at all it just only flash light LED when we have opps on us "it show us who going against" red vs blue lights

Seriously, that not to us to delet some file on us comptuters and worse that not a useless file.

I hope dev fix theire shit very quicly.

Blocked loading of file:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll".
 [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbc32.dll".
 [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll".

How to fix that one?

Apart from having this issue too... we should change the name of the topic to "Alienware LighFX BattleEye Blocked" since is an Alienware users issue.

So other people will not post different problems.

Edited by VJIglesias

11 hours ago, VJIglesias said:

Apart from having this issue too... we should change the name of the topic to "Alienware LighFX BattleEye Blocked" since is an Alienware users issue.

So other people will not post different problems.

I agree, btw I have also submitted a ticket to Battle eye themselves about the issue. If you haven't then you should. the more of us to report this issue, the faster it will bring attention to battle eye.

You shouldn't need to turn it off considering in the game menu there is an option for AlienFX. I'm sure it's just a issue right now that they will have fixed soon.

u cant use sweetFX with this eh i want to change some colors now i cant 😞 so sad

anyway BattleEye will lock this files u have no worry about it u dont need to delete it if its legal programs 😉 not cheating ones (it will disable loading anyway)

Kinda  sucks.....  still have that problem & tech supp just ignoring 5 days  past  - zero reaction .... &  that battleye  ..... so awesone XD   I cant  play because ir  - it kicks  by client not responding ... & who cares ....  even tech supp 

Edited by MikaOutlaw

19 minutes ago, MikaOutlaw said:

Kinda  sucks.....  still have that problem & tech supp just ignoring 5 days  past  - zero reaction .... &  that battleye  ..... so awesone XD   I cant  play because ir  - it kicks  by client not responding ... & who cares ....  even tech supp 

They're not ignoring it, they probably just haven't gotten to it yet if you only submitted it 5 days ago.  Here, this will help you see their progress on tickets. 

Wow impressive  - ty for the info lol lets wait 90 days  fah sure ....  

Just now, MikaOutlaw said:

Wow impressive  - ty for the info lol lets wait 90 days  fah sure ....  

no offence just wanna play right now!>.<

PLEASE check the console of battleye or take an anticheat more efficient, because on Autumn event there are a lot of cheater not banned! 

Or gift the skin to all....

Kind regards

Does BattleEye Close the APB loadup instance before the logo screen, after the APB logo splash loadscreen after you click Start Game if there is a warning from battleEye?

I can't load APB , its drivin me nuts

On 5/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, RedEYEvan said:

Does BattleEye Close the APB loadup instance before the logo screen, after the APB logo splash loadscreen after you click Start Game if there is a warning from battleEye?

I can't load APB , its drivin me nuts

u have very suspicious files which isnt unloaded by BE service so u need to delete them propably (if BE cant unload library from windwos which is trying to load into the game then its not starting the game)