HighSociety

Error 30006

Can't create new Chars... says: "You have reached the maximum number of characters u may have with this account (error code 30006 )"

In the lobby its correct and says 4/5 chars.

I was able to make new characters without any issues.

Can we also get a screenshot of the error message (might say more than just the number)

No issues to report at all on my end.

@HighSociety Can you try again?

Edited by Kevkof

I'm having the same issue. I played this game well over 5 years ago. I came back to check it out and deleted one of my 2 existing characters. I then attempted to create and new one and was presented with "error code 30006" and told I had too many characters. The character selection screen tells me I have 1/2 currently. D7neVjd.png

Merged.

I'm attempting to create a character on NA and still receiving this error, so it's not just your region it would seem.

I have reported this issue to our team, they will be investigating how to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Amayii said:

I have reported this issue to our team, they will be investigating how to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

~@mayii

Thank you! It is greatly appreciated.

Hello I cannot make any characters in the character creation as it says I have reached the maximum amount of characters. However I have absolutely no characters on my account. I have tried resetting the game and I have also tried repairing the game through the launcher. I do not know what to do but I really need help as I cannot play. I cannot make a new account because I have many armas market items account bound. (This is on citadel by the way.) Before you ask for any character names I do not have any :D

i deleted my male enforcer to make a femail enforcer and not i have 1/2 avalible slot , but when i make my charcter it say i reach the maximum amout of charcters i can have ? so now what ?

On 11/30/2019 at 4:36 AM, xmafiaxroly said:

i deleted my male enforcer to make a femail enforcer and not i have 1/2 avalible slot , but when i make my charcter it say i reach the maximum amout of charcters i can have ? so now what ?

I did the opposite, i deleted my Female to make a male enforcer.. and i have 1/3 slots in use , i really want to use LTL cuz i'm bored on crim

Merged.

any update or fixes for this bug ? i want to make and level up an enforcer before i run out of premium

Edit: i tried making a character on EU and it allowed me , i deleted it cuz i'm in NA but it makes me feel like there's an issue with NA's server... i also checked other parts of the forum and  noticed you guys had  the same problem with ps4 back in May. Could it be quickfixed with whatever you did to fix it there?

Hello APB Reloaded , I Am Xbox One And Everytime I Try To Create A Character I Am N0t Able To Create 1. I Am Given An Error Code 10006 Or When I Try To Name Channge I Am Given Error Code 61005. Also When I Delete A Character With The Name TayTav & Try To Recreate The Same Character With The Same Name With In 3 Minutes The Game Tells Me The Characters Name Is Taken. Which Im Sure The Name Is Available. N0Body Will Make The Name TayTav In 3 Minutes. Also On Other Xbox Accounts Of Mine When I Try To Make My Character. The Game Tells Me No SIots Are Available. When I Have 1/2 Slots Available For A Character Creation. PIease Respond To My Ticket APB Reloaded. Thank You!

This issue still has not been resolved. I have 0 characters so I cannot even buy another character slot to fix the problem I have spent over $2000 in APB and now that has gone to waste? I cannot play the game!!!!!!! Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to buy the halloween pack and I can't now.

• Like 1

Hi all,

The team did some work on this today.

We will continue to look at it today.

Thanks,

Matt

9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The team did some work on this today.

We will continue to look at it today.

Thanks,

Matt

thanks for the update, you the man.

Hello,

could you guys please try and see if this issue is still happening. If it is can you please send me a DM?

Thanks,

Lixil

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello,

could you guys please try and see if this issue is still happening. If it is can you please send me a DM?

Thanks,

Lixil

It finally let me make a character but idk if it was just luck, might need more feedback from others.