postalgril

this is stupid and impossible

why you thought it was a good idea putting bronzes vs full teams of golds idk @MattScott but this is UNPLAYABLE

[[impossible.png

if you're going to force us newbies/lowbies/bronzes to share districts with these toxic animals at least fix matchmaking first???

• Like 8

6-1-9 , 3-2-9 , 3-1-8 , 0-1-0 / play around 

😏

Just now, Xmsos said:

xD

not funny at all 

When i started we had no segregation too...

Git Gud

They already wrote it is temporary (sadly imo) we all will be locked from playing with our bronce, silver and gold mates again when they got everything running proper again.

Edited by HighSociety

I mean, you expect to get better at the game by playing against bad players?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, postalgril said:

toxic animals

what exactly makes this toxic tbh, its not even like they stomped your team any harder then they would the average gold team

• Like 3

its ok i'll just uninstall, not worth playing now. you want lower pop well its just been lowered by 1 🙂

impossible to play against full gold clans. 

toxic golds are gonna be the death of this game, idc anymore uninstalling

Edited by postalgril
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, yood said:

not funny at all 

it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apb is only for thick skinned people. All of us had to get rekt by golds to become worthy.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, postalgril said:

its ok i'll just uninstall, not worth playing now. you want lower pop well its just been lowered by 1 🙂

impossible to play against full gold clans. 

You dont have to uninstall, you can just exit the game.

26 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

if you don't play against a gold player u will not getting better! just calm down and give ur best.

they prefer to cry 

Well, all credits to our beautiful balance, that's what I expected, and that's what I got. Anyway, with latency of mine it's no freaking reason to "git gud", lol. And also, just IMO, all NA players have advantages right now. Especially gold ones. Anyway I'll just sit in social for now, my symbols have been waiting me... 

BTW, what's up with compensations? 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

what's up with compensations?

isn't being able to sit in social and design symbols compensation enough?

• Thanks 1

Try to play on the bronze district, most of the gold players join to the silver one.

Try spending as much time as you complaining trying to actually pay attention and get good at the game. No? Didn't think so.

This isnt COD. This isnt any other game you have on your YT channel. this is APB. The game is relatively easy to grasp, however the learning curve is steeper than clearly any game you have ever played which is why you can't get past your own self to realize that you just need to try harder to do better.

Stop with these QQ threads and the QQ posts on every other thread about gold players. Don't get angry at us because we put in the work, accepted both our wins and losses, and kept playing to be better. There's a lot of factors in missions that can change the outcome and every single gold player knows this. There's literally hundreds of posts from gold players on these forums that explain to non-gold players what they are doing in order for them to learn but at the end of the day it seems like non-golds can't get past their own personal egos to accept that there are just better players than them in this game.

And of course because Im telling the OP to stop complaining and start trying harder, I'm going to get down-voted to hell. Welcome to being a gold in APB who tries to actually tell people exactly what to do to get better just to get downvoted, made fun of and ignored. Because that's just how it is, until you put your ego on the sideline and actually accept that you're a long ways away from being gold mainly because of your overview, opinion and attitude of the game, you will remain a bronze player sitting on the forums crying over things that literally only exist in the heads of yourself and other egolord bronze/silver players who refuse to acknowledge their position and try to improve.

There's been literally hundreds if not thousands of other silvers and bronze players, even some golds who played this game in the past who couldnt get over themselves to realize they arent the best and eventually quit the game because of it. Add yourself to that pile, or surprise us all and actually try and do better. My vote is on the pile.

Now fuck off with these threads already.

Signed,

Every gold player who is tired of seeing non-golds hate on all gold players without knowing wtf they're talking about

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

Signed,

Every gold player who is tired of seeing non-golds hate on all gold players without knowing wtf they're talking about

DISCLAIMER: I am not one of these entitled gold players that this person speaks of.

Honestly, it annoys me how people in this community really expect people to want to get good at the game by being stomped on. If you look at the opposition's stats, someone literally went 11-1 w/ 5 assists using an NTEC URSUS...one of the most powerful (and overpowered imo) guns in the game. It is NOT fun at all to be matched with people who completely outrank you. So stop sitting on y'alls high horses and saying that he has no right to complain, like wow.

2 hours ago, HappyMandy said:

if you don't play against a gold player u will not getting better! just calm down and give ur best.

There's a difference between playing against a gold player and playing against someone who completely outranks you. Clearly, the silvers on this team could put up some sort of fight to the bottom-frag golds on the opposing team, but the top-frag golds on the opposing team were impossible to beat... It's obvious cause one of them literally only died once. The top-fragging golds clearly outranked OP, which is why he is complaining; he should've never been put up against them to begin with.

Every time I play APB, I always get put up against unfortunate silver players who literally stand no chance against me. What do I do? I give them free kills and sometimes even wins just so I don't drive them away by stomping them. Of course, most of the time, I do end it with a win on my side and with a high kd/r, but I try not to steamroll mainly b/c that only drives people away from the game. And IK that them being matched up against me is unfair and that I need to show some empathy.

3 hours ago, postalgril said:

Unfortunately, this is true. If the game dies, this will be the main reason why; every person I've tried to get into this game has quit because of this. But I still have high hopes that LO will pull through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

DISCLAIMER: I am not one of these entitled gold players that this person speaks of.

Honestly, it annoys me how people in this community really expect people to want to get good at the game by being stomped on. If you look at the opposition's stats, someone literally went 11-1 w/ 5 assists using an NTEC URSUS...one of the most powerful (and overpowered imo) guns in the game. It is NOT fun at all to be matched with people who completely outrank you. So stop sitting on y'alls high horses and saying that he has no right to complain, like wow.

There's a difference between playing against a gold player and playing against someone who completely outranks you. Clearly, the silvers on this team could put up some sort of fight to the bottom-frag golds on the opposing team, but the top-frag golds on the opposing team were impossible to beat... It's obvious cause one of them literally only died once. The top-fragging golds clearly outranked OP, which is why he is complaining; he should've never been put up against them to begin with.

Every time I play APB, I always get put up against unfortunate silver players who literally stand no chance against me. What do I do? I give them free kills and sometimes even wins just so I don't drive them away by stomping them. Of course, most of the time, I do end it with a win on my side and with a high kd/r, but I try not to steamroll mainly b/c that only drives people away from the game. And IK that them being matched up against me is unfair and that I need to show some empathy.

Unfortunately, this is true. If the game dies, this will be the main reason why; every person I've tried to get into this game has quit because of this. But I still have high hopes that LO will pull through.

I mean yeah it sucks but literally everyone has gone through it. Take the L hope for a stacked team or easier opp next time. However I agree the ursus guy is a loser lmfao.

Oh she def has the right the complain and I have the right to tell her to suck it up Buttercup.

Lol crybabies hahaha

Edited by Ohshii

Imagine having 3 max ranks on your team and still crying. Dead pvp games dont work. Either you play no one or you play against people much better than you or worse than you. 

Still think they should have wiped the game and made us all start over again. Lost the chance for a fresh competitive game. Oh well. 

At least this solves the dethreating issue.

Now newbies, if any, can get properly wafflestomped. 

I think anyone that has played this game for any long amount of time can immediately tell when match making is unfair. Usually one team will have one gold and two silvers vs. two gold's. 

The two gold's are the ones able to call for backup. It should be the other way around. This game goes not treat the equvilancy of bronze/silver/gold properly

I'll still end up being placed against a group of golds that curbstomps me, it would be nice if the game could recognize this and still allow you to call for backup. It's absolutely not fun to play the game when you're completely out matched and have no chance of winning. 

Maybe the game could factor in rank as well. A rank 20 is obviously going to be at a disadvantage compared to a 255. Even if the R20 has better aim, a 255 will have a plethora of weapon and character mods that simply make it easier to win. 

Either way balancing a game with such a low population is a serious challenge, my first start would be detecting how even the gameplay is objective wise, and dynamically deciding whether backup is needed?