Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

Colby M-1922

What are the must need mods for the tommy gun, prolly not gon be even using it that much if even at all but Im bout to unlock it so I wanna try to use it at its fullest potential for however long Imma play with it.

2 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

What are the must need mods for the tommy gun, prolly not gon be even using it that much if even at all but Im bout to unlock it so I wanna try to use it at its fullest potential for however long Imma play with it.

opinions may vary, but I like RS1 for reduced zoom, and Mob sling....you can add a cooling jacket if feeling frisky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

High-Magnification Scope and Cooling Jacket 3.

Before the recoil "nerf"... hs3, cj3 and mob-sling.

After that... I don't have a clue just don't play it.

i use hs3, muzzle brake, and mob sling

mb is def a non-standard choice but despite the increased vertical (lmao) recoil i still find myself more accurate overall with less horizontal recoil

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 9:30 AM, CookiePuss said:

opinions may vary, but I like RS1 for reduced zoom, and Mob sling....you can add a cooling jacket if feeling frisky.

Does heavy barrel not work for it?

2 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

heavy barrel reduces bloom not recoil, it doesn't have much effect on the tommy gun

and heavy barrel itself is almost worthless, as the benefits are almost never worth the loss of damage (and therefore the higher ttk)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

The results would be very difficult to even notice aside from even HB1 adding shots to kill.

No red mod is always an option, I know it can be hard to leave a slot open but unless you want to add a blue mod, RS1 gives you the 5 degrees reduced zoom and that'll make tracking closer targets easier while minimally effecting marksman accuracy, and mobility sling increases the movement speed while in marksman mode. If nothing else, start there and then try some stuff out. As you can see people mod this weapon in several different ways. The HS3 crowd (and if you add hunting sight there's no reason to use 1 or 2 since you are really only firing the weapon in marksman mode anyways) will have better accuracy, but the deeper zoom can make it harder to track targets.

• Like 1

I like using Cooling Jacket 3, Magazine Pull 3 and Mobility Sling on mine.

My best tip for anyone using the m-1922 is to instead use the manic. It's basically a straight upgrade 🙂 

On 11/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, Solamente said:

heavy barrel reduces bloom not recoil, it doesn't have much effect on the tommy gun

and heavy barrel itself is almost worthless, as the benefits are almost never worth the loss of damage (and therefore the higher ttk)

HB doesn't have much of effect on anything sadly.

9 minutes ago, Havana said:

HB doesn't have much of effect on anything sadly.

i enjoy using hb2 on nssw for the full auto cheese, but you're right the mod could be deleted tomorrow and there would be very little effect on apb

Sign in to follow this