Sign in to follow this  

Welp, it was good yall, what games are yall going to since apb is now gone for good?

Not really sure what to play now tbh.  Not that I even had any other games that I played, let alone ever really even launched this one.

Nothing is really enjoyable to play anymore...

i started a new game on shadow of chernobyl (Lost Alpha) so been spending most of my time lost to the zone

I have moved this thread to the Off-Topic section of our forums.

The game is not gone, we are working to finalize the current upgrades to the servers.

The most up to date information can be found in

~@mayii

22 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

You must be living under a rock lol

48 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

wish this game was gone for good tbh

I don't know why but it always tickles me when someone expresses an opinion that I have no reason to doubt is actually their opinion and ends it with "tbh."

I know it's a perfectly normal and appropriate thing to add when you're expressing something that might be unpopular or grim, like you're doing now. But I don't doubt your sincerity tbh.

🙂

15 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

pretty much. feel free to fill me in on games that arent complete shit and/or a massive waste of time OR arent just created as a marketing scheme for lootboxes/microtransactions.

14 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I've resorted to playing GTA V.  Yup, it's still boring.

I cant stand the molasses camera in that game.   Wish I could refund it.

15 hours ago, Amayii said:

I have moved this thread to the Off-Topic section of our forums.

The game is not gone, we are working to finalize the current upgrades to the servers.

The most up to date information can be found in

~@mayii

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't change what I say, you can quote segments but there's no need for jokes like that.
You can for sure forget about any sandwiches now ~@mayii

Cool. Make me a sandwich.

I would appreciate it if you wouldnt change what I typed, you can use your moderating powers in accordance with where the limits apply but youre overstepping your authority here and I dont appreciate the power abuse.  Its a fucking joke, get the fuck over yourself.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Not really sure what to play now tbh.  Not that I even had any other games that I played, let alone ever really even launched this one.

Things are always better with friends. Find afew ppl to play with and things will be more enjoyable. As for me ive been swapping between destiny 2, smite and my switch.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:26 AM, Goldtiger said:

But hes not that wrong... gaming idustry nowadays is a shitbag.

What to play?

Battle royal is bullshoot so 50% of the games are out...

Battlefield? Yea it came out as an unfinished alpha!.. Alphas, early acces all of this is bullshoot is not enjoyable so 50% of all games on steam are out also...

Call of duty is call of duty... maybe it would be a good game if they patch those stupid killstreaks out of the game.

Just wanna say that it's not easy to find "good" games anymore... for me at least.

Edited by HighSociety

chess, going out, occasional bf4 on a saturday night, daily workout. try getting some hobbies, work on yourself, whatever. 

At least that's what i've been doing lately. Maybe you just wanna game, so try to pick up something like r6 or quake

Edited by _chain

Sign in to follow this