blockblack

When will the cancerous weapons come to an end in APB?

I don't believe in removing weapon because of a bad meta... Tuning the weapon balance is a better route. An example would be volcano.. I hate it, though I don't want it removed, only to have it have less yield or something. 

2 hours ago, postalgril said:

they do, configs, macros and triggerbots are cheats that's just fact

it's also fact weapons all seem good. it's one thing g1 and tiggs was actually good at tbh. i cant think of any wep that has major balance issues, or can't be countered. and i also despise the "p2w" accusations either, since armas weps are literally just reskins of contact weps.

I am a true gold but I am no cheater, for example Ketog, we all know he's a good person+gold threat and never cheated...

2 hours ago, postalgril said:

the fact you mods think configs aren't cheating says a lot about this company

are you saying making your screen brighter is cheating?

Shaw, I can't believe Shaw was even mentioned. Almost NO ONE EVER uses Shaw and when they do they usually have less than desirable results.

It's my favorite weapon to play because of this. People automatically underestimate you when you use it becuz its not easy to use.

I mean if you even take ANY kind of mental note on which guns you go up against each night and how many times.

The Shaw wouldn't even come close to the top 10. People in most cases are going to use whats easiest overall or for the given situation.

The average player using a Shaw will get beat by a Bronze Star user most of the time. It aint just hold the button down like a True Ogre.

You have to know when to use the sights and not, you  can't jump around like a crack addict. You are severely slowed down so mobility is crap.

Everything can sidestep you and kill you easy unless your are really ready to twist that mouse hard! Get used to moving with your secondary and switching fast.

There is no aiming pattern you can learn, it kicks left, right and up. You really have to work at correcting it constantly.

I'm LMG role 15 ALL SHAW, before there were any of these other LMG's.

Still can count on one hand I see this played nightly. Even Less so in Silver District, newbies think all that firepower has got to be good, but they can't control it.

The only gun thats disrespected IMO as much is the Star LCR. Golds know but Silvers and below cant understand how a Star is repeatedly taking them down from 80m.

Totally underestimated and fun to play as well.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Havana said:

Shaw, I can't believe Shaw was even mentioned. Almost NO ONE EVER uses Shaw and when they do they usually have less than desirable results.

It's my favorite weapon to play because of this. People automatically underestimate you when you use it becuz its not easy to use.

I mean if you even take ANY kind of mental note on which guns you go up against each night and how many times.

The Shaw wouldn't even come close to the top 10. People in most cases are going to use whats easiest overall or for the given situation.

The average player using a Shaw will get beat by a Bronze Star user most of the time. It aint just hold the button down like a True Ogre.

You have to know when to use the sights and not, you  can't jump around like a crack addict. You are severely slowed down so mobility is crap.

Everything can sidestep you and kill you easy unless your are really ready to twist that mouse hard! Get used to moving with your secondary and switching fast.

There is no aiming pattern you can learn, it kicks left, right and up. You really have to work at correcting it constantly.

I'm LMG role 15 ALL SHAW, before there were any of these other LMG's.

Still can count on one hand I see this played nightly. Even Less so in Silver District, newbies think all that firepower has got to be good, but they can't control it.

The only gun thats disrespected IMO as much is the Star LCR. Golds know but Silvers and below cant understand how a Star is repeatedly taking them down from 80m.

Totally underestimated and fun to play as well.

the shaw has always been a decent weapon, if one that requires more effort to get the same results as other guns

it shares the same problem as the lcr, there's a gun that does everything better - the euryale/stheno outperforms the shaw and the obeya outperforms the lcr

13 hours ago, YumiSakura said:

if you cannot counter people using said weapons then im afraid it's you that needs to adapt to the situation and change up your playstyle.

Idk about others, but i am constantly having problems countering weapons like NFAS. It's not really my fault that the game keeps stuttering in close range fights all the time and i can't beat the mentioned weapon. Tried a lot of things, some did help a little but there is no fix, game just runs like crap on some computers. And i know what some are going to say...NO i'm not gonna upgrade my processor again, already did once! 

Btw are you really max rank silver and are telling other players to get good? 🤔

14 hours ago, blockblack said:

I am already very skilled at using my JG Tactical, the problem is that I would be a noob at using any Weapon else, any suggestions?

drop your ego. 

practice with all the guns. the best thing you could do in your situation is change your weapon because you are at a huge disadvantage using JG vs true ogre+ kevlar. You could change to a number of other weapon setup and counter him easily... but since you rather "not be a noob using any other weapon" you come here to complain. 

I'm not saying Nfas and ogre are "balanced" because they aren't in my opinion, but it doesn't mean that they cannot be countered. That's whats so good about this game... you got alot of options to choose from when it comes to weapons and most of them have their own situation that they are powerful in.

17 hours ago, blockblack said:

Like really, when will Cancerous Weapons like NFAS and NFAS Orge and SHAW come to their end? they are like Cancer cells and APB is the body, Cancer cells really hurt the body and damage it, NFAS and NFAS Orge are some big tumors on the body of APB, Remove it...

hi, learn how to counter it, bye.

Typical crying silver. If u cant beat a guy with nfas or shaw its only ur problem. In the right hands every weapon is op. Think about it, boi

Edited by counterfate

20 hours ago, blockblack said:

I am already very skilled at using my JG Tactical, the problem is that I would be a noob at using any Weapon else, any suggestions?

APB Is actually made to complain about...

JG is kind of a crutch tbh, try csg and oscar and keep your distance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 11/27/2019 at 8:42 PM, Goldtiger said:

Last time I checked, you're not a forum admin, and that is honestly for a good reason; let them decide if he is spamming or not. You don't have to like what he's posting, but at least add to the conversation..all you do is insult him.

Last time i checked i didn't present myself nowhere as a forum admin, nor i would care enough to be one, so i don't really see where was your futile point going. 

I however am entitled to share my opinion as everyone else and bring attention to what i find necessary, since this person literally made 6 topics in one day ( I just checked) for which he could literally made just ONE and ask all the questions he was curious about inside of it, because his topics were 1 sentence questions. Yet this person made a new topic for every question separately, and if that isn't spamming idk what is.

Plus, I dont see how can this fact insult him, when he literally did spam forum with topics while APB was down and people followed the situation about the game.

As for adding to the topic conversation instead of "insulting" OP topic : " nfas ogre and shaw are cancerous weapons remove it!  "

Ok, for me stabba opgl, ursus, nhvr qs, volcano, jg, pig pistol + instant perc stun, euryale are cancerous weapons. Remove it from the game!
Genius topic. Glad I contributed.

Hopefully I didnt insult him or you with this opinion of mine. Wish you both a very nice and pleasant day ahead. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Ok, for me stabba opgl, ursus, nhvr qs, volcano, jg, pig pistol + instant perc stun, euryale are cancerous weapons.

Aren't you a volcano main?

lol how is configs cheating, its just changing the game settings literally anyone can config settings. any game you play that has any sort of competitive play has customisable configs if its also not in the TOS its not cheating.   

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Aren't you a volcano main?

I dont know where you pulled that fake info out from but literally it was never my main. Probably from rest of "all knowing" deities  who always "know" everything about everyone. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

31 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I dont know where you pulled that fake info out from but literally it was never my main. Probably from rest of "all knowing" deities  who always "know" everything about everyone. 

Sorry, it was an honest question, ive only played against you maybe a few times tops, and you were carsurfing volcano those times. Didn't know if just doing the role or maining the weapon.