JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

On 9/26/2018 at 4:51 PM, Vincci said:

awesome content guys, keep it up! :classic_love:

Ty, i did an APB 2019 Calendar ,check it on my discord channel gallery, i canT post any image cause are too hot and calientes, especially August & November.

20 hours ago, Queen of Love said:
Ty, i did an APB 2019 Calendar ,check it on my discord channel gallery, i canT post any image cause are too hot and calientes, especially August & November.

Hahaha ill check it out 😂

I liked this project, let's call it a fantastic story in San Paro . who did not know 
3wT2NU3GNJ.jpg
I6a44pAEtt.jpg
kAOG31y9zG.jpg
7W0p9DEM0Y.jpg
3uoRE5zviO.jpg
usDk1Bl008.jpg
889zI54390.jpg
Qg4akgu38y.jpg
1RH8WnRhEi.jpg
c1wrJYn50L.jpg
b311LE65n4.jpg
zsAwRgXIjw.jpg
3bEs4q10u7.jpg
vJZa86v4tH.jpg
i59V54a4Tc.jpg
0eBe50A44G.jpg
the source is the old forum .

• Like 2

Hi all,

I'll be glad to join your render fun with something I'm working on and that hopefully will get implemented in the game.

Please forgive my ignorance for not knowing how to insert direct images here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ToLvJLKnfUxzd2sAjSyQceV_G35bI-lN/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ovtZBBlZhzNebQMNCijgqMcgcsWC7ufy/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ICAeXCq4ACsWGgNmpWZnbarepjF9AN6Z/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jG_Xlg7wmBT94Rr_AvEcxAksvL6kzVs3/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVlK54Vsx_ong0s6Dh_PfRFLekAHZ9V-/view

This is still a WIP as you can see from these images...but I started only today. If everything goes acconding to plan tomorrow I will complete the outside mesh, then I need to work on the interiors and then...TEXTURES (the thing I hate the most).

I called it Packer Linebreaker...I dont have anything better at the moment.

Tell me what you think about it.  If you have ideas for the name, stats and model tips let me know.

Thanks to all for your attention.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

ffc702ed0e039f28c869e30227903c7a.png

Hey guys I'm working on Midtown again!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

3a2ff6e9ef261055ab6cdc2f6e35e88f.png

With MattScott responding there is a good chance this project could get somewhere!

Right now we're in the process of cleaning up existing district files/Resizing and replacing placeholder props with actual APB:R props aswell as working on unfinished parts of the district!

What we need for this project though is YOUR HELP!!

- 3D modeling/Texturing

- Level Design
- Ripping

- Character Design

= AND FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH TOPOLOGY

a601ec696e0cb4c11734da3abb1cbdb4.png

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you are interested in helping or just want to check out what's up with the state of our Midtown

Jump to our Discord Server and talk to us!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

30e74c28c7ceb4997780ae0973a82703.png

Edited by Ellix
MattLol
  • Like 5

are we still possibly able to extract models through the old extraction method or is that not possible anymore?

I've been a little inactive since the battle-eye patch.

1 hour ago, IRyanI said:

are we still possibly able to extract models through the old extraction method or is that not possible anymore?

No unfortunately, I think we would need LO to add an exception to BE for NinjaRipper, which I don't know if it's possible or not.  I don't know how BE works.  It's been too long since I was able to rip anything 😞 

@MattScott Please save us

5 hours ago, IRyanI said:

Yes it is still possible, albeit with a slight workaround. It's detailed here in my tutorial.

• Like 1

The newest version of Eevee got the Hair info input node at last, and even if the Hair shader isn't there yet, it's enough to get closer to Cycles.

Cazmnm.png

Hair is handled slightly differently but so far I'm happy with what they've done with it. Particularly the fact that I could render the three particle hairs in one go in around 3 minutes, opposite to Cycles taking 6 hours and only handling 1. 

• Like 8

Waterfront (Night) in VRChat.  Most of the doors and windows are still missing, it'll be a long process to fill them all in.  I also have a daytime version.  It's not public yet so if you want to try it out lemme know and I'll set up a private instance.  There are some performance issues and graphical bugs like every shadow flickering when you move your camera since I'm using all dynamic lighting until I'm done with the map because it takes freakin' forever to bake the lightmaps on a map this big.  For some reason some of the visual effects don't look the same in the screenshots as they do in-game.   The fog is normally a little more visible in the city area.  I know the bloom is a little too intense, gonna dial that back a little and make windows a little bit darker.

hLthJ4M.jpgNmHYRyW.jpgDaytime version has better water.TFMHRT0.jpgYes the clouds do move.PTx5c02.jpg  M O V V O MLCdi4LG.jpgDrivable Kolva in the distance.  The handling is awful.

So far there's also a Bishada, Jericho, Pioneer and a Vegas 4x4.  Some handle better than others.   None of them have even half decent handling.  Bishada is straight up broken, it just bounces all over the road and flips over for no reason.  None have decent collision boxes yet.  The goal is to eventually add one of every car (except the ones that might as well be considered duplicates as far as visuals go, like the Ravan, Coszena, Cellante) get them as close to APB's handling as possible.  The vehicles are just their base models from RTW and don't have any kits and just have a black paint job.

fREfirs.jpg

All of it was ripped from RTW, so there's certain areas that don't exist, like the bar that Birth hangs out in or that two story interior near Barnham College.  

Spawn room:  The room where Britney Bloodrose used to hang out in the north eastern corner before she moved in with Byron, but it's duplicated and moved far away from the main map.

That's a mirror on the left, and there is also a button to locally toggle it on and off for performance reasons.  Planning to add Avatar Pedestals to the location where each contact is located.  This is going by RTW's map, so Pagan Bloodrose will be in the parking garage near the money laundry instead of Asylum.

fWChpVG.jpg

The numbers on the map are basically a guide on how to put the map together.  Each block has a number, and a corresponding folder in APB's package files.

Please don't hate me Little Orbit  :3

Edited by BrandonBranderson
Added some extra info
  • Like 8

Oh man, I wish had VR to check that thing out.

Also, nice work. Holy damn..

Edited by JenzAmaka

5 hours ago, JenzAmaka said:

Oh man, I wish had VR to check that thing out.

Also, nice work. Holy damn..

VRChat can be played without VR on a mouse and keyboard too, and I can't 100% recommend VR with this map in its current state with the bad performance and flickering shadows.  Plus I set the movement speed extremely high so I could get around the district faster while testing and I imagine that could get a little disorienting.

Thanks! I started it about two or three months ago and I finally got to a point where I felt like I can share my progress.  I first started working on Financial, and I got the corner of the district where the skatepark is partially put together, But then I figured Waterfront would be a lot easier to put together because it's not all just squares and The pieces had more unique shapes and the buildings are more distinguishable so I'd be able to tell where they go easier.  And I just like the look of Waterfront more.

• Like 1

Hey im pretty new to this Community and wanted to try it myself...

I was gonig Step-by-Step untill the part where I had to use NinjaRipper. I did it all as explained in the APB Rendering Tutorial Google Doc. When I start NinjaRipper and let the APBprogram run it opens the standart APB Launching Picture ( current one is from the Autumn Assault Event ) and thats it, the Game just dont start. I have tried it several times and waited over 20 Minutes but nothing seem to happen. Is there something I did wrong? Can someone please help me with my problem?
Thanks

41 minutes ago, Bl4ckPhoenix said:

Hey im pretty new to this Community and wanted to try it myself...

I was gonig Step-by-Step untill the part where I had to use NinjaRipper. I did it all as explained in the APB Rendering Tutorial Google Doc. When I start NinjaRipper and let the APBprogram run it opens the standart APB Launching Picture ( current one is from the Autumn Assault Event ) and thats it, the Game just dont start. I have tried it several times and waited over 20 Minutes but nothing seem to happen. Is there something I did wrong? Can someone please help me with my problem?
Thanks

That'd be BattleEye not letting the game start.  There's a section at the end of the Google Doc about how to bypass it, but you can't enter any districts without BE running.  So get your character looking how you want them to, then rip them from the main menu.  Unfortunately we haven't had any word from Matt or Lixil about whitelisting NinjaRipper or anything.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

18 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That'd be BattleEye not letting the game start.  There's a section at the end of the Google Doc about how to bypass it, but you can't enter any districts without BE running.  So get your character looking how you want them to, then rip them from the main menu.  Unfortunately we haven't had any word from Matt or Lixil about whitelisting NinjaRipper or anything.

Yea I know, I downloaded Tobii’s empty lobby mod and put it in the APB folder and renamed APB_BE exe before... It still doesnt work :c

I have the APB OTW Server installed too, maybe there is a problem since it has the same files as normal APB..?

Merged.

I tried it today again Step-by-Step and it worked. Anyways, Thanks for your Help BrandonBranderson.

On 11/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

VRChat can be played without VR on a mouse and keyboard too, and I can't 100% recommend VR with this map in its current state with the bad performance and flickering shadows.  Plus I set the movement speed extremely high so I could get around the district faster while testing and I imagine that could get a little disorienting.

Thanks! I started it about two or three months ago and I finally got to a point where I felt like I can share my progress.  I first started working on Financial, and I got the corner of the district where the skatepark is partially put together, But then I figured Waterfront would be a lot easier to put together because it's not all just squares and The pieces had more unique shapes and the buildings are more distinguishable so I'd be able to tell where they go easier.  And I just like the look of Waterfront more.

Nice work! I recommend setting up occlusion culling and not using mirrors or other reflective things. Saves a lot of performance and reduces draw calls ^^

• Like 1

yea its pretty wank im aware, I tried somethin tho (credit: Nickolai the Bulgarian beast)

Geto_Bois.png

Reference:

RAPA40364CD_12846cfc-4a5c-4381-99d6-8cf4

• Like 3

Major Update:

NinjaRipper seems to work again with BattlEye enabled, you just have to make sure to be using the latest version (1.7.1 at the time of posting.) As of now I will say use at your own risk as I have not been able to do long term testing with it yet. However, I am able to access social as well as action districts, and have successfully ripped from both. I will be updating the tutorial shortly to reflect this new development.

Edit: you have to use D3D9, Intruder does not work.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No idea when NR started to work but thankfully the person who PMd me told it works.

Now I just need W10

• Like 1