JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

18 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:
*Snip*
Gambling Addiction? Click image to ask help.
There ya go, it looks like you're getting the lighting down nicely.  All I would suggest for this one is opening the subjects eyes a little more so it doesn't look like he's squinting, but not too far to make him look bug-eyed, and to up the texture resolution for the back wall/window, and on the bricks.  I have a bunch of APB textures if you want some.

Edit:  *Fedora man releases swarm of cards* Edited by BrandonBranderson

16 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:
There ya go, it looks like you're getting the lighting down nicely.  All I would suggest for this one is opening the subjects eyes a little more so it doesn't look like he's squinting, but not too far to make him look bug-eyed, and to up the texture resolution for the back wall/window, and on the bricks.  I have a bunch of APB textures if you want some.

Edit:  *Fedora man releases swarm of cards*
is a 3 way light position 😄 it works (plus the gggirls spot colored neon) do u have some window classic? i found just tourist image and then i crop them 😞 the windows on wall are a Firenze spot zoomed x4 

edit: i have to fill same post with different images also if they are 2 different subject 😄 prepare to a collage ,mark it as a gallery 😄  Edited by Queen of Love
gallery

Last post of mine got ignored so this time I'll try posting some pictures as well :ekJcQkr.png

Working on a proper P90 reload for the PDW-57 - all good animations rely on good posing, which is why I've started trying to mimic the in-game combat stance (although reloads start from the relaxed idle. Oops!)

Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 4

Lazy video grabbed directly from the viewport. Anim is still WIP but it's mostly a matter of polishing and adding secondary motions - I don't expect to make any more broad changes to it

https://my.mixtape.moe/nudurm.mp4

Man, cramming all this stuff under 2 seconds is pretty painful. I would've loved to have a mag slap but I simply can't do it - I'm already having trouble with some of the motions being too quick since I had to cram a lot of keyframes into a smol tiny space

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nitronik said:

Man, cramming all this stuff under 2 seconds is pretty painful. I would've loved to have a mag slap but I simply can't do it - I'm already having trouble with some of the motions being too quick since I had to cram a lot of keyframes into a smol tiny space

Now imagine how stupid fast it would look running mag pull 3.

Further tweaks. I'll have to call this done despite there being a million more things I'd like to tweak 😢

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
9 hours ago, Nitronik said:

Now imagine how stupid fast it would look running mag pull 3.

Ask and you shall receive...

https://my.mixtape.moe/dunzli.mp4

It looks snappier than it should since I just squashed all keyframes close together - in game they'd just up the playback rate which.. would still make it look stupid fast, but at least it'd look smooth (since game engines tend to have interpolation which you don't get in Blender / Max / Maya - it's what makes going to frame 3.69 of an animation in UE4 possible, for instance)
  Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Nitronik said:
Snip
Nice, looks great!  I always love seeing new animations 🙂

On 8/24/2018 at 3:09 PM, Queen of Love said:
is a 3 way light position 😄 it works (plus the gggirls spot colored neon) do u have some window classic? i found just tourist image and then i crop them 😞 the windows on wall are a Firenze spot zoomed x4 
Ah ok, that explains the texture quality.  I'll see what I can dig up for ya.  I know I have an FBX laying around somewhere that has a buttload of doors and windows.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:
Nice, looks great!  I always love seeing new animations 🙂
I might make more depending on what people want to see & how they react

Hello all!

I don't know if I can ask help right in this topic but in case I'd like to know where's my mistake.
So, I decided to start with this project since I always wanted to render and rip my character out of the game for some cool pictures.

I have encountered some issues at the very first stages while I was setting up and configuring the programs needed for it, especially when it's about to start APB with Ninjaripper.

First issue is this as per image link. I cannot launch the game. Ninjaripper is giving me output that one DLL is not loaded redirecting it to there.

Second issue is that once I removed the APB_BEprogram I can launch the game but then once I start to join the Social District is giving me the output that couldn't load Battle eye correctly.
Now, did I miss some step for it? Someone could explain to me in a better way how to overcome this issue?

Thank you!

Edited by Prov

8 minutes ago, Prov said:

Hello all!

I don't know if I can ask help right in this topic but in case I'd like to know where's my mistake.
So, I decided to start with this project since I always wanted to render and rip my character out of the game for some cool pictures.

I have encountered some issues at the very first stages while I was setting up and configuring the programs needed for it, especially when it's about to start APB with Ninjaripper.

First issue is this as per image link. I cannot launch the game. Ninjaripper is giving me output that one DLL is not loaded redirecting it to there.

Second issue is that once I removed the APB_BEprogram I can launch the game but then once I start to join the Social District is giving me the output that couldn't load Battle eye correctly.
Now, did I miss some step for it? Someone could explain to me in a better way how to overcome this issue?

Thank you!

Unfortunately at the moment you won't be able to rip your car.  Right now you can really only rip your characters from the login screen because of BattleEye.  Battle Eye blocks injectors, so it blocks ninja ripper, and when you remove Battle Eye, it won't let you join a district.  I really hope they look into getting Ninja Ripper white listed on BE if possible. Edited by BrandonBranderson

Are you following my tutorial? I have added a work around for how to rip characters at the moment.

You need to download Tobii's empty lobby mod, with it installed just press the rip key when your character is in the lobby. It's not ideal, but it works.

4 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
11 minutes ago, Prov said:

Hello all!

Thank you!

Unfortunately at the moment you won't be able to rip your car.  Right now you can really only rip your characters from the login screen because of BattleEye.  Battle Eye blocks injectors, so it blocks ninja ripper, and when you remove Battle Eye, it won't let you join a district.

Well, I am mostly interested into ripping my characters than the car. I read all the tutorial and I have everything set it up at the moment.
I understand and also read the issues related to it so I didn't skip anything ^^

3 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Are you following my tutorial? I have added a work around for how to rip characters at the moment.

You need to download Tobii's empty lobby mod, with it installed just press the rip key when your character is in the lobby. It's not ideal, but it works.

Yes Sir, From top to the bottom. 🙂
Problem is that I am not able to download the empty lobby mod because the path is unavailable. I guess it needs to be uploaded again.

Edited by Prov

Right, the link is old, the one on the thread is up to date

Edit: Fixed the link in the tutorial.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Hello there,

Just to advise that I'm having problem on the ripping side.
Me and Whiskey we are having issues on determine and see why the UV mapping it's still broken. Indeed ninjaripper doesn't give me the right model as shown in the tutorial hence the result is like this:
lOEAZE2.jpg

It's the second attempt and I don't know where I got wrong. I used the 1.7.2 of NR and even with the 1.5.X the results are the same. Any help is appreciated.
@WhiskeyTangoFoxX

On 8/31/2018 at 1:03 AM, Prov said:

Hello there,

Just to advise that I'm having problem on the ripping side.
Me and Whiskey we are having issues on determine and see why the UV mapping it's still broken. Indeed ninjaripper doesn't give me the right model as shown in the tutorial hence the result is like this:
lOEAZE2.jpg

It's the second attempt and I don't know where I got wrong. I used the 1.7.2 of NR and even with the 1.5.X the results are the same. Any help is appreciated.
@WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Did you try an older version? For some reason I can no longer use the most recent, so I've been using NR 1.1.4 and it works like a charm, I suppose it's worth a try Edited by Cazadora

how to fast change a normal map with green pattern to blue pattern? i use "tint" with Gimp2.0 but i would know if there is a fastest mode.

Green normals are a byte swap issue that can happen in ripping. To fix it you need to swap the red to blue and invert it, the green to red and, the blue to alpha and the alpha to green.

• Thanks 1

Been a little quiet here recently.  Here's a picture of a cat in VRChat.  It started off as an APB model that I edited quite a bit in Blender.  The nose and mouth were originally just drawn onto a bandanna, so I pretty much cut a hole in the bandanna where the mouth was, gave it teeth and the inside of a mouth, threw a fur shader on it (that's why the lighting looks weird, Vrchat isn't very compatible with this shader.) Then I set the eyes back in a little bit to give the illusion that they were following you (they were also drawn on and separated for this version but are still 2D)  Also smoothed the head out a lot so it doesn't look like I'm wearing goggles and a bandanna, and the head just looks like one piece.

It has two sets of eyes so I can change the color with gestures in the game, Normally white with green iris, but can be switched to a bloodshot yellow eye too (pictured).  And no I wasn't actually standing like that, it's an idle animation I grabbed from Mixamo that makes it look like it's hunched over and shaking nervously.  Does a weird tiptoe sneak when I walk and crawls on all fours when I sprint.  Originally I didn't intend for it to be creepy, I thought it looked pretty funny tbh, but it freaked a lot of people out so far.  It can have a neutral facial expression, smile (pictured), sad, evil grin, and extend it's mouth out like a Xenomorph from Alien.  Also has full lip sync.

Y3r8uyH.jpg

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2

Will be releasing this anytime soon. Been working on a tribute in form of a cinematic short in UE4 for the past months. Will probably create another topic for the video itself. Here are some screenshots.

nYGzAh4.jpg

wRQavfC.jpg

WVj9ZdX.jpg

ulplweq.jpg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

I did a render

I like this render! mostly because Amaka is in it

Oh, and I also did a render.
0RxeVzt.png Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 9