JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

What I've just watched?
You owe me 3 minutes!

3 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

What I've just watched?
You owe me 3 minutes!

You dont Know Fantozzi!!!?? 😮  get out of my garden!! 

Nope.
And I am not going anywhere! It's a lovely garden.

EDIT: Just noticed that someone voted-down your post. I gave you the confused one.

Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 1

Good ol' Queen of Love. Posting the most weirdest stuff in forums.
Although that video has nothing to do with APB. It's Warframe.

On 7/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, Saxtus said:

Nope.
And I am not going anywhere! It's a lovely garden.

EDIT: Just noticed that someone voted-down your post. I gave you the confused one.

On 7/23/2018 at 4:46 PM, JenzAmaka said:

Good ol' Queen of Love. Posting the most weirdest stuff in forums.
Although that video has nothing to do with APB. It's Warframe.

On 7/23/2018 at 4:50 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but why is this here? It has literally nothing to do with APB, not even remotely.

@Saxtus
ok, but please dont feed the cat (U_u)/ needs diet
@Jenz;  but the original body is apb-char  :P except the stomach (manualy modelled)
@W ;the 3rd ability could be used as deployable in apb too :O when deployed is like an ammobox plus satchel bag with stun damage ! could works!

I am sorry that you have to learn it from me, but the cat is already fat (and sometimes streaming too).

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

I am sorry that you have to learn it from me, but the cat is already fat (and sometimes streaming too).

(U_u)'_  nice 120 fps.
i need just only 90 more. (ç. ç )

However the  Fantoz video had some new graphic test inside.
I tried how to overlay a Blender animation on existing video and some new  light/texture effect animated (the folgoration,the drilling thunders) 
Was More a R&D test than a real comic parody. 
I guess it didnT worked as planned. 

its time to post again about beachs. (U_u)/  works always.

Progress on Social being rebuilt for VRChat:
Haven't been working on it much lately but it's been a really long time since I even mentioned it.  Still gotta fix some broken textures and then attempt to optimize it.  Only runs at about 60 fps on desktop mode in some areas, but it's using all dynamic lighting (for ease of editing) until I'm done working on it.
noWrzxB.jpg
W8GWwnr.jpg

Edit:
I should also mention that someone already ported a 100% accurate version (With the exception of the sign on the Galleria saying VRChat instead of Realtime Worlds) with all the ambient sounds and correct textures.  I'm more of making this one to my preferences so there's a few little easter eggs and details like the blimp flying around the map and a boat occasionally passing by the docks..  And there's just some other stuff that I can't seem to figure out, like what the hell happened to some of the UVs.  Anyway, this one is still a LOT further along than Asylum.

Some additional pictures  
https://imgur.com/a/tU7T8W0

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 6

Updated the Cycles material pack to now feature a new eyelash material. With this new material you no longer need to edit the UV map. Download here.

The tutorial has also been updated to reflect this change.

• Like 1

VRchat is a new social district of APB?

Edited by Queen of Love
coffee

Preview calendar WIP.
So you can sign my birthday and dont forget to do a precious and expansive gift.

800CE883846C7748E6705D9B4F51F8B07E978B1D

We are looking for a good, very good APB cosplayer with Elsa style. (Also male, cause a prince of ice could be cool too)

• Like 1

This might sound like a dumb/weird question.. But is it possible for any of you talented people to actually recreate Console (don't slay me for it) characters? 

37 minutes ago, Cuve said:

This might sound like a dumb/weird question.. But is it possible for any of you talented people to actually recreate Console (don't slay me for it) characters? 

is just a miracle that we can still do it on PC 😄 (battle eye block)
Tobi should know if is possible. on consoles.
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 12:10 PM, Queen of Love said:

preview febbraio (wip)

Honest question. How is it that everyone here in this sub group seems to improve with every render, but you on the other hand get worse with every picture?
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

What you would need to do is make an account on PC and try your best to match the sliders from the Console character to the PC character. There is no easier way to do this since we cannot actually rip from the console versions.

3 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:
5 hours ago, Cuve said:

What you would need to do is make an account on PC and try your best to match the sliders from the Console character to the PC character. There is no easier way to do this since we cannot actually rip from the console versions.
Ah yeah i figured, thought maybe there would be a way that you would be able to make it from a reference photo ^^ 
It will require me to have the same clothing as well doesn't it?

Yeah that's the thing, you'd need to replicate everything, and as things are at the moment, we can't do anything, you'd need to rip and set up the character yourself because our current situation doesn't let us rip other people's characters, just our own.

3 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Yeah that's the thing, you'd need to replicate everything, and as things are at the moment, we can't do anything, you'd need to rip and set up the character yourself because our current situation doesn't let us rip other people's characters, just our own.

That's the worst news you could've gotten me haha, but oh well... 
I think the chances of me making the characters on PC are very unlikely as that would require me to buy the clothes from Armas, aandd the 3D glasses only come in the kttw i believe right? 

It's just for thumbnail reasons so any other solutions you can think of? someone that can fully 3D draw that?

1 minute ago, Cuve said:
I think the chances of me making the characters on PC are very unlikely as that would require me to buy the clothes from Armas, aandd the 3D glasses only come in the kttw i believe right? 

It's just for thumbnail reasons so any other solutions you can think of? someone that can fully 3D draw that?
For an avatar you'd probably be best off commissioning one of the talented 2D artists to draw your char, that is going to run you far cheaper than getting a 3D artist to remake your character from scratch.

Just now, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:
4 minutes ago, Cuve said:

For an avatar you'd probably be best off commissioning one of the talented 2D artists to draw your char, that is going to run you far cheaper than getting a 3D artist to remake your character from scratch.
Any known prices?

Ahh I figured, well thank you for your time!