JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

On 6/11/2018 at 5:58 AM, Tobii said:

You can still rip models if you want.

How? Easy;

1. make the changes to the model you want to rip.
  2. Log out and close apb.
  3. Navigate to "*\APB Reloaded\Binaries"
  4. Move or rename "APB_BE,exe"
  5. Launch APB with NinjaRipper like you usually do.
  6. rip the model from the character selection screen.
    • I am sure you can log in if you want and also rip cars but that's prob a bit dodgier.
  7. enjoy your freshly ripped models.

If you are too slow you will get booted because BE is not running.

Is this optimal? No.. but if you can't wait, it's a way to get around the current issue.

Idk if its just me but, I would rather wait on a response from the devs for exporting models instead of getting banned. I would feel really embarrassed if I couldn't reclaim my account just because I wanted to export my characters. 

Though for some doesn't renaming the APB_BEprogram break the TOS since you are removing/editing an application required to run the game.

• Like 1

As Jenz needs to rip other people's characters, Tobii's suggestion cannot help in this case so discussing about it is a moot point.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with LilacToaster these days? Wanted to get in touch with them about a project but they've been off their steam for a year.

Tell people to do the rip and send him the files. /shrug

Only way you'll get around this is if LO tells BE to put NinjaRipper on the whitelist.

And I doubt that'll happen.

And you won't get banned for removing the BE client, it just won't let you run the game.

This could happen naturally in a lot of ways, like if you open APB twice.

Not sure why you mention Jenz tho, seeing as this was meant for people who want to just rip their own things.

As I said above, it's highly unlikely they'll put any sort of injector on the whitelist. So telling people to do it FOR you would be the better option.

It takes like.. 10 seconds to do anyways?

Edited by Tobii

5 hours ago, Tobii said:

As I said above, it's highly unlikely they'll put any sort of injector on the whitelist.

I dunno why but Ninjaripper works just fine in PUBG so there's tiny tiny tiny tiny hope.

Besides, I don't think they would pin this thread if they were to render us useless soon after.

3 minutes ago, JenzAmaka said:

I dunno why but Ninjaripper works just fine in PUBG so there's tiny tiny tiny tiny hope.

Besides, I don't think they would pin this thread if they were to render us useless soon after.

It's a wonky area.

NinjaRipper might work in PUBG, but stuff like ReShade is blocked.

I am not saying it's impossible, but it all comes down to how much they want to open up for possible abuse.

It would be sad to kill this off imo.

But if it comes to it, you would just have to ask for people to do the rip and send it to you.

4 hours ago, Tobii said:

But if it comes to it, you would just have to ask for people to do the rip and send it to you.

Too much of a hassle. I'd just end the project instead, but for now all we can do is wait for an answer.

Edited by JenzAmaka

I'm in love with that render :classic_love:

Instead of double posting I'll just edit the post to post this render I made for Caisey who requested me long time ago.

o7KUOuA.png

Edited by JenzAmaka
Added Render
  • Like 5

@cazadora I love that set. 

@jenz the smoke is a nice touch

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Tobii said:

It's a wonky area.

NinjaRipper might work in PUBG, but stuff like ReShade is blocked.

I am not saying it's impossible, but it all comes down to how much they want to open up for possible abuse.

It would be sad to kill this off imo.

Speculating at this point is useless. The people responsible at LO are aware, they will test some things most likely and then whitelist it or whatever. Keep in mind that NinjaRipper doesn't only work as an injector, but also as a wrapper, and I feel like the wrapper is more likely to be allowed.

4 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

What kind of software and/or knowledge of coding would I need in order to get into this sort of stuff?

You should have some basic knowledge of Blender, everything else is covered in detail in my tutorial here.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Speculating at this point is useless. The people responsible at LO are aware, they will test some things most likely and then whitelist it or whatever. Keep in mind that NinjaRipper doesn't only work as an injector, but also as a wrapper, and I feel like the wrapper is more likely to be allowed.

You should have some basic knowledge of Blender, everything else is covered in detail in my tutorial here.

The wrapper is still using .DLL files.

So there is lower chance that'll be allowed.

But I am not allowed to speculate, so I'll just leave it. /shrug

7 minutes ago, Tobii said:

But I am not allowed to speculate, so I'll just leave it. /shrug

Aww. You are allowed! But apparently is useless? (or something like that)

It's really not.

What's out of your hands is the possibility of logging in to a district to rip.

What I've said above works just fine, and doesn't break any rules.

Pretty sure we had to do this when PB was still running, and we used the old ripper.

Don't get me wrong, your trick is a life saver. I have tested it and I can say with certainty that it works, it's just also a pain to search through a dozen identical looking eyelash meshes, and for people who need to rip multiple outfits.

1 hour ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Don't get me wrong, your trick is a life saver. I have tested it and I can say with certainty that it works, it's just also a pain to search through a dozen identical looking eyelash meshes, and for people who need to rip multiple outfits.

Want me to fix that?
I can just change the scene so there will be one character only. (E.g. like the login screen fix)

Ripping multiple outfits tho, that one I can't fix.

-----------edit-----------

Download the fix here: http://nya.zone/files/APB/APB-Login_Alternative.zip

remember to make a backup of the original files.

This will just put your character in the middle of the ocean so there is nothing around.

Edited by Tobii