JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

7 hours ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

You're talking about renaming the BE file into something else right? If not, is there a guide I can follow for the work around?

yep that's what I mean, except now you need to rename APB_EACprogram, but other than that it's all the same

13 hours ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

You're talking about renaming the BE file into something else right? If not, is there a guide I can follow for the work around?

U can also go inside district ,same op 4 run NR,then rename eac correct, click it before join district,wait, then u should be able to extract from social. Could need a relogin.

Edited by Queen of Love

Went back and did some fixing with OP.
Since Blender 2.8 is now full, Eevee render is just overall better than previous render engines. Now OP proudly presents only few but useful stuff like the Eevee materials + Rig + Generic People pack and Tobii's empty login. Old stuff are still there but at the bottom of OP called Legacy downloads.

Me, SkittyM, LilacToaster, Virtuoso's albums are gone because our albums were empty due to Imgur's update while back.
I once said I'll update my album... it's been a while. I'm still working on it. It's just, I got so many and I'd rather have more reliable image hosting service.

• Like 2

With the release of Blender 2.8 and the highly anticipated Eevee viewport and render engine, it is now time for me to push out the updated rendering tutorial (accessed here) as well as the brand new Eevee-only character materials. These materials have several major improvements versus the cycles-compatible material, which can be viewed in the change log at the end of the post.

Material link | updated generic characters

As with all major overhauls, there are bound to be issues. if you encounter any with the tutorial or the new materials, please either PM here on the forums, or preferably send me a DM on discord (Whiskey#4737)

Material change log:

Body Material:

- Overhaul of most subshaders
    - Added a sweat sheen to the skin, brings more realistic shading to dark-skinned characters, as well as allowing for an easy skin wetness effect
    - Added an option to increase the effect of the skin specular roughness
    - The Leather shader now behaves much closer to in-game
    - Eye shader has been revamped to have a much more realistic reflection behaviour
    - The shiny cloth shader has been adjusted to be closer to the in-game material
    - The Metal shader has been edited to account for some facial hairs using it
    - Added a Metal Roughness slider to the Shader group
    - Added an Emission Strength slider to the Shader group

Hair Material:

- Complete remake
    - improved specular behaviour
    - changed the way specular colour works; instead of being generated in the material, it now needs to be set manually. (This allows for either more exotic hair designs, or to more closely replicate certain in-game hair colours)
    - Re-implemented a method to use a generated normal map in the material group (for lazy users who don't want to make one in PS)
    - exposed the Roughness slider to the group, so that shiny-ness can vary between characters without needing to duplicate the group.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 6:15 AM, MoeEveryWeek said:

@Cazadora@Queen of Love
With your animations, do you find it easier to use Blender or a different application to animate?

Hmmm once you get usede to it, Blender is quite nice, but I admit I had some fondness of animation in Autodesk softwares

I'm liking all these renders ya make Winki- I mean Edissa, the obvious improvement each render is just beautiful to look at.

• Thanks 1

Happy Summer to everybody  😄

playa3.png?width=853&height=480

*except you, you and you, and expecially You. 😛 

French Version on My Discord.

Edited by Queen of Love
light
  • Like 3

On 8/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, Queen of Love said:

Happy Summer to everybody  😄

*except you, you and you, and expecially You. 😛 

I'm guessing I'm one of them.
At any rate, your render has changed. I see bloom effect and possibly depth of field, oh and I also see tiny artifact in the hair which tells me that you use composite editor to create those effect, right?

2 hours ago, JenzAmaka said:

I'm guessing I'm one of them. wrong 😄 
At any rate, your render has changed. I see bloom effect and possibly depth of field, oh and I also see tiny artifact in the hair which tells me that you use composite editor to create those effect, right?

Only for the specular sun light effect/shadow/bloom, other nodes drifted me a solid headache and 40 min of render time more at 100% 1920x1280.

However,in near future,  with effect like snow (on surface) or heat (vapor around ) i will need to use it.

The 2D post production that create the depth of field is from a nice photoshop friend. 

I finally did it and added my album. I made full gallery in DeviantArt, it has more stuff than before. Had to dug very deeply in my folders to find some of them old renders.

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

The 2D post production that create the depth of field is from a nice photoshop friend. 

Doing that in Photoshop? Oh my, I recommend doing it in composite nodes, sure the extra render times can be bit bad but its gotta be faster than doing it in photoshop.

Edited by JenzAmaka

My Milk Troops Vs Resistance (CA3 vs KV3)

Special Thanks to actors (voice, ingame scene)

If you wanna join next episode contact my majestic discord channel.

Full Story Playlist at

Edited by Queen of Love
spoil
  • Like 2

Skate shop of my crew. Display deck designs are from Google, others made in game. 

a8KmJHQ.png

• Like 6

EAC untrusted file "d3d9.dll" game failed to load properly.

the end of character ripping?

3 hours ago, Nafryti said:

EAC untrusted file "d3d9.dll" game failed to load properly.

the end of character ripping?

You need to rename the APB_EAC exe file before you rip, and you can only rip from the character selection.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX

kellycris2019House.png

C3: "Yes, yes, our Majestic Queen could consider it....... of course, but first... you know..."___________ QoL:"I like the colour of room...."

kellycris2019House1.png

C3: "So ? No? Neither the motorbikes?"  ______________ QoL: "Nice View, better than Camino del Mar....."

kellycris2019House2.png

C3: "They told not."    ___QoL: "They are a mass of noobs"_______C3: "Navy again?" ___QoL: "Yes, and directly the Social This time".

kellycris2019House3.png

C3:"Sorry, can'T.....Not.... neither.... sorry is reserved....bb...Oh, have a nice day"---click---   __QoL: "We should find that nice Bulgarian Artist for decoration here.... how was called?"_____ C3: "Oh my fingernail.... Annie, Anna.... something like that... Annily! "____ QoL:" Contact her, i want my portrait on center of room... oh, and order another Heavy Cruiser, with decent shovers this time. " 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 3:45 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You need to rename the APB_EAC exe file before you rip, and you can only rip from the character selection.

well, i guess thats not a complete loss... guess i'm lucky to have ripped my Vegas 4x4 BEFORE this eh?

2 hours ago, Nafryti said:

well, i guess thats not a complete loss... guess i'm lucky to have ripped my Vegas 4x4 BEFORE this eh?

you can activate EAc after Login and enter any district.

"City's lazy bones..... this town is not for pretty boy... "

LaSceriffa001.png

Note: show driver license and car docs will not save you . Respect speed limits around San Paro Country.

On 9/24/2018 at 5:54 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

I did a render

E2nA63v.png

Somewhere in an alternate APB without grenades this looks like a good idea xD

On 9/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, Edissa said:

Skate shop of my crew. Display deck designs are from Google, others made in game. 

a8KmJHQ.png

Gives me some real Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 main menu vibes. Looks great

• Thanks 1