JenzAmaka

The Amazing APB Reloaded 3D Render Community

59 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

why would you do all these stuff ? isn't it waist of time ? if all active members on this page would team up together im sure you could do something big. 

I'm incredibly poor person who does these renders for free, because I enjoy doing it and seeing what other people think about it and the conversations.
Also I'm doing a big project, mostly by myself and I don't get paid and I don't mind it as I explained why.

• Like 2

but i think you should team up. that was my point. there are succeeded examples of doing so. 

1 hour ago, PersianTiger said:

but i think you should team up. that was my point. there are succeeded examples of doing so. 

Team up to do what exactly? We all do our own art, we have our own styles. At times I have collaborated with others, but it is hard to coordinate and just isn't as smooth or nice an experience. The whole process is an experience that we all enjoy most or every aspect of.

5 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

why would you do all these stuff ? isn't it waist of time ? if all active members on this page would team up together im sure you could do something big. 

Photography is a waste of time. Why would someone put all that creative effort in to a picture that people are just gonna look at. I'm sure if every photographer in the world teamed up they could so something big.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Team up to do what exactly? We all do our own art, we have our own styles. At times I have collaborated with others, but it is hard to coordinate and just isn't as smooth or nice an experience. The whole process is an experience that we all enjoy most or every aspect of.

team up to  do something maybe. there are companies being appreciative to their fan art teams. by something i mean it could be doing mods, doing new levels or even game design. especially that you have a team tag, they hear you well. 

17 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

With your mindset @PersianTiger, someone else could say that people should stop wasting their time modelling and team up to do something "big".

Each one might think something else to fill in for the "big", like teaming up to do APB missions for example!

35 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

With your mindset @PersianTiger, someone else could say that people should stop wasting their time modelling and team up to do something "big".

Each one might think something else to fill in for the "big", like teaming up to do APB missions for example!

i see. sorry. i shouldn't have started to talk about it at all. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

team up to  do something maybe. there are companies being appreciative to their fan art teams. by something i mean it could be doing mods, doing new levels or even game design. especially that you have a team tag, they hear you well. 

None of us have any experience with UE3. We are effectively useless as level designers. Most of us do not posses the skill sets for industry-level modeling. Most of us are not animators. There are a few individuals amongst us who do fill those criteria individually, but as a team we would not bring much to the table.

That being said, we already have done works for LO in the past:

On 6/5/2018 at 12:11 PM, Cazadora said:

You might have noticed there is a new forum background option under the APB theme. During the talks with LO on where the 3D community was going, they gave us the opportunity to do this! So here's the render Whiskey, Sameriah and I did! 😄 Needless to say we are honored to see our stuff in an official place...

unknown.png

On 6/6/2018 at 10:21 PM, JenzAmaka said:

Did a render for official APB Facebook banner. This was the most difficult render I have ever done and it took over a week to finish it.
XrK1EO2.png

Behind The Scenes

Reveal hidden contents

Originally the render was close up and was very simple.

9e2c976ef7.jpg

I thought having a simple image was good for the banner but that wasn't the case. It wasn't flashy enough and felt too closed in. It also didn't have that much of a APB feel to it. The chaos and openness that APB provides. I knew I had to scrap it and so I tried playing around what can I do.

This was one of the idea.
90bacdd077.jpg

After that disaster it was time to restart the whole project and first concept was this.

162724228a.jpg
I opened up the scene more and added some more chaos. This was also the time when I considered adding player characters until friend of mine told me that its better to stay with official characters. I wasn't really fan of it but I understood his reasoning and removed player characters.

I also picked night as I thought adding flashy lights would make the scene cooler. It didn't take long that flashy lights + chaos = complete cluster fork.

After that I spent good one day ripping/modeling the scene.

0c3d96712d.jpg
Added one more cop car to make the car chase scene more active.

You probably noticed that there are no characters in the scene. That's because I need to build and place objects before posing, because otherwise I need to repose characters constantly after every small tweaks like turning car a bit.

Day light is usually by default very boring so I went for sunset(everybody loves bit of orange/red colors)

ba17721e90.jpg

I removed the exploding car as it was taking way too much attention. I also didn't like idea of people dying in promotional art stuff.

Motion blur was also added to the scene and that itself is pretty interesting because I had to animate everything that moves.
GIF.gif

I could photoshop it but it would never be accurate.

After that it was nothing else excepting fighting Blender and tweaking small things here and there.

Extra section

41b54c91d2.PNG

Yes, skybox is edited screenshot I took ingame.

e6ffecdd5e.PNG

56404d4dc7.PNG

1e67a9dfbe.PNG

e100ddf257.PNG

ef4fe15494.PNG

These are only a couple of very prominent examples. There have been several other instances of us making things officially. Next time do your research before trying to judge people for what they do or don't do, alright?

• Like 3

@PersianTiger

Project need Organitation.

Organitation need Gerarchy

Gerarchy need Subordination

Subordination need Leader.

Leader require Duty,KnowHow,Relation,Coordination skills.

Basically Is hard find some one with all these skills togheter.

And obvius also with a charismatic project manager the crew result in final job is not warranted.

Cause is hard manage creative people, and mostly they rarely find the need of cooperate.

TL:DR

Why i should begin to code something for this bunch of crazy wild horses ? 😛 git gud nubs !     

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 5:27 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

On that end, would you mind throwing my character model in it?

Granted, I'm unsure how to obtain the models, but would gladly give it.

If no, its cool, but after the work you posted, I'll gladly send, or do whatever, to get my character model in some fancy editing. ^_^

Edited by T0asty
Quoted the wrong link.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, PersianTiger said:

The time you spent typing this down feels more of a waste to me than doing "all this stuff" 😄

6 minutes ago, Cazadora said:

The time you spent typing this down feels more of a waste to me than doing "all this stuff" 😄

i already apologized. why do you try to make fun of it?

10 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

i already apologized. why do you try to make fun of it?

Not trying to make fun of it at all, merely a personal contrast, sorry if it cameout aggressive. I also didn't see your reply, my bad.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:34 AM, T0asty said:

On that end, would you mind throwing my character model in it?

Granted, I'm unsure how to obtain the models, but would gladly give it.

If no, its cool, but after the work you posted, I'll gladly send, or do whatever, to get my character model in some fancy editing. ^_^

Not sure what "it" is. Aside from that I'm currently going to be more busy with other projects.

BattleEye is blocking NinjaRipper once again, it's back to basic where we can only rip our characters only.

In case people forgot to the steps.
You need to rename APB_BE file in Binaries folder to something else.
Then you can start the game with NR and rip your character in character selection only.
I recommend getting Tobii's Empty Login Alternative for easier exporting files.

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, JenzAmaka said:

BattleEye is blocking NinjaRipper once again, it's back to basic where we can only rip our characters only.

In case people forgot to the steps.
You need to rename APB_BE file in Binaries folder to something else.
Then you can start the game with NR and rip your character in character selection only.
I recommend getting Tobii's Empty Login Alternative for easier exporting files.

i really hope this is not a perminent thing, ive only just started getting into this. thankfully i did pick up an RTW disc from amazon but that's not going to help when i was planning to rip a few friends soon for a group render 😞

i canT export my New Navy Royal Admiral???

Kelly canT never drive a Fresno without sink entire team at first turn!!

Who i can put now as supreme marine warfare tutor for command the fleet?

u,,U/ this not a cooperative action, restore NR NOW! 

Merged.

jul2019.png

bonus pic. more on my channel 😄

Merged.

Join the Royal Navy ! (is the only place safe) ❤️

• Like 1

Gonna give try with animations too.

This is simply a concept, nothing is polished.

Will do more serious animations later with actual references by recording actors doing their moves, and with voice acting and all that good stuff.

• Like 6

any news about Ninjaripper?

i have one 😄

0_open Binaries folder of APB

1_rename APB_EAC to HalloHereprogram

2_start NR (x86) with d3d9 wrapper (target=APBprogram) APB will start.

3_now you can ripp just in the login screen :3

4_wanna more? re-rename HalloHere to APB_EAC and double click! splashscreen with EAC appears. (DONT JOIN DISTRICT BEFORE click EAC)

5_without closing APB now you can join social district too 😄 (and mission too i guess)

6_donate to Kelly's Orphan House your best leggendaries, has been an hard winter and littles are hungry 💔 (also a check is ok)

Edited by Queen of Love
Orphan House need your Help!

11 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

any news about Ninjaripper?

i have one 😄

0_open Binaries folder of APB

1_rename APB_EAC to HalloHereprogram

2_start NR (x86) with d3d9 wrapper (target=APBprogram) APB will start.

3_now you can ripp just in the login screen :3

4_wanna more? re-rename HalloHere to APB_EAC and double click! splashscreen with EAC appears. (DONT JOIN DISTRICT BEFORE click EAC)

5_without closing APB now you can join social district too 😄 (and mission too i guess)

6_donate to Kelly's Orphan House your best leggendaries, has been an hard winter and littles are hungry 💔 (also a check is ok)

You could just run ninja ripper without removing anything at all actually. Got Reshade to work with EAC still installed, it worked fine. since ninja ripper and Reshade are both injector programs, it would seem to have one or the other work as well.

Nvm. since the latest patch it has been blocked again l:1

Edited by IRyanI