blockblack

Thanks Little Orbit...

So in November 24th I knew about the ugly tops design competition and all, So I redeemed the Holiday2019 code at that day, then in the next day in November 25th I started designing my Christmas outfit to post in the contest topic, and guess what, when I was doing the final touches the servers went down, So I lost 2 days of free premium, and what's worst is that now that I can't login to my account because the servers are down and because the contest is already over, My chances are ruined to get any prizes for my design, so like that it seems that I already wasted 3 hours of designing...

Thanks little orbit 👍

Edited by blockblack
  • Like 1

Chill, I bet you'll get compensation and the event deadline will be postponed.

6 minutes ago, blockblack said:

So in November 24th I knew about the ugly tops design competition and all, So I redeemed the Holiday2019 code at that day, then in the next day in November 25th I started designing my Christmas outfit to post in the contest topic, and guess what, when I was doing the final touches the servers went down, So I lost 2 days of free premium, and what's worst is that now that I can't login to my account because the servers are down and because the contest is already over, My chances are ruined to get any prizes for my design, so like that it seems that I already wasted 3 hours of designing...

Thanks little orbit 👍

Did you read about premium etc?  They will give away lost premiums. They do what they can. Let's stop being so lax.

2 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Chill, I bet you'll get compensation and the event deadline will be postponed.

1 minute ago, yeut said:

Did you read about premium etc?  They will give away lost premiums. They do what they can. Let's stop being so lax.

that... would actually be great, but my premium from the code already expired, will they give everyone a free premium?

Just now, blockblack said:

that... would actually be great, but my premium from the code already expired, will they give everyone a free premium?

I HAVE HOPE, trust me, i dont judge this team. I know they want well. This game needs change, we have to be patient. It seems to me that if it wasn't for LO, this game would have died.

They told us days ago that they were going to change the server hardware on the 25th.

39 minutes ago, MrChan said:

They told us days ago that they were going to change the server hardware on the 25th.

usually changing  servers hardware takes from 1~8 hours maximum, so that I would continue designing after they are done, but I didn't know they are going to keep the servers down for so long...

33 minutes ago, blockblack said:

usually changing  servers hardware takes from 1~8 hours maximum

What experience do you have to draw this conclusion from?

The servers for APB have been changed before, so far the downtime has been more or less the same as then.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

I know how you feel I was still working on my sweater too, got on last night for some finishing touches and BOOM the servers were down. RIP me

• Like 1

And now you learnt a valuable lesson about leaving things to the last minute.

• Like 1

The contest is not over, we are going to extend it. I will update the contest thread at more appropriate time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Lixil said:

The contest is not over, we are going to extend it. I will update the contest thread at more appropriate time.

This is the best response - so much love. ❤️

If even after the extension we get another person complaining they didn't get to finish - everyone except them should get Premium.

5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

This is the best response - so much love. ❤️

If even after the extension we get another person complaining they didn't get to finish - everyone except them should get Premium.

Actually the forum account is no relate to the in-game account, So anyone can do what they want on their forum account or say whatever they want on it, it won't affect the in-game account, Also the forum is pretty much made for complaining or announcements...

I don't think u should worry about the premium neither the deadline it's more like emergency situation.. but i feel sorry for all the effort u put in and got nothing lol

16 hours ago, MrChan said:

I don' t have the time to play this game often. But it seems always when I have time the servers are down. That is totally frustrating. Compensation, pff. Even with a compensation, I don't need anything, I bought all I need for real money, but what I have from all those stuff , when I cannot play the game in my freetime?  

Cool devs would build a new server test it while the old one is still running and would switch servers when the servers have the lowest numbers of players in average. But such a service cost money.  Enfu said.

At least, you cold implement a hook that tells me that the servers are down before the whole intro splash etc pp is loaded. Since years I load the game wait for hours till its loaded and then login failed. Always I fear that i was hacked or something, PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE OFFLINE BEFORE I PUT IN MY DATA, thanks!

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

Actually the forum account is no relate to the in-game account, So anyone can do what they want on their forum account or say whatever they want on it, it won't affect the in-game account, Also the forum is pretty much made for complaining or announcements...

I'm being told this NOW?!

No wait, i'd probably still act and say the same things.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, blockblack said:

Thanks little orbit 👍

kc6tu.jpg