Blackace-RD

The game went down for a day or two and most of the people are having a mental breakdown

If you're new, check the forum,there are plenty of threads that u can discuss about, get to know some news and plenty of suggestions, maybe doesn't even know about the tracking of the engine upgrade,  seems like if you can't play for a second you will kill someone, chill. 

If a Moderator see this, can pls delete 2 of the repeated threads pls, forum is kinda bugged

1 minute ago, Ellix said:

3 THREADS?

Yeah, the forum is kinda bugged out with reloading and bad getaway , sorry

4 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

If you're new, check the forum,there are plenty of threads that u can discuss about, get to know some news and plenty of suggestions, maybe doesn't even know about the tracking of the engine upgrade,  seems like if you can't play for a second you will kill someone, chill. 

If you weren't a criminal, you would like me!but you still put something that I know very well, that here people are very bad in the pot ..... make no mistake they play apb while we do normal life we sleep we eat, we go out with friends and such, there are people here that when they take away the apb they become crazy, but in reality! 😂Kill all the crazy people, apb would be left without trapped hahahaha

What can you do to many addicts in this game that think this game is gonna be E-Sport one day OMEGALUL

Im just ready for EU and US to merge and all the EU hackers are gonna come to the US servers.

8 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Im just ready for EU and US to merge and all the EU hackers are gonna come to the US servers.

why would they want our ping and our pop?

31 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Wait, I thought having a mental breakdown was a pre-requisite to play APB indeed...or is a feature?

10 minutes ago, Gateron said:

What can you do to many addicts in this game that think this game is gonna be E-Sport one day OMEGALUL

APB next esport 2020 confirmed, period.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

why would they want our ping and our pop?

Cause there just here to ruin the game for the rest of us?

44 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Cause there just here to ruin the game for the rest of us?

but they have their own local ping and plenty of players

Just now, CookiePuss said:

but they have their own local ping and plenty of players

Ping dont mean anything when you have a bot doing everything for you. Also more players overall means more ppl to piss off.

46 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ping dont mean anything when you have a bot doing everything for you. Also more players overall means more ppl to piss off.

i hate to burst your bubble but high latency is just as annoying to cheaters as it is to everyone else lol

I don't really know what to do now that APB is down. 

Edited by warau

11 minutes ago, warau said:

I don't really know what to do now that APB is down.

Apb is not the only game you play, or thing you do,or is it?

2 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Apb is not the only game you play, or thing you do,or is it?

yes it is.

• Like 2

Bet you most people complaining were not even going to login and play anyway.

8 hours ago, Solamente said:

i hate to burst your bubble but high latency is just as annoying to cheaters as it is to everyone else lol

im gonna be that annoying guy here but i disagree:

High latency is not annoying, having high packet loss and an unstable network is, i played apb from Reunion Island for 5 years with 230ms but 0packet loss at all times (with my ping pretty much never fluctuating more than 3-5ms)

No one were able to tell that i play with such a high ping due to me having a very stable connection and thus no teleports or weird warps.

tldr: unstable internet and packet loss causes, high ping and teleports, but high ping is not the main cause.

You want to see a mental breakdown?

plz don't ban me for sharing this...

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

im gonna be that annoying guy here but i disagree:

High latency is not annoying, having high packet loss and an unstable network is, i played apb from Reunion Island for 5 years with 230ms but 0packet loss at all times (with my ping pretty much never fluctuating more than 3-5ms)

No one were able to tell that i play with such a high ping due to me having a very stable connection and thus no teleports or weird warps.

tldr: unstable internet and packet loss causes, high ping and teleports, but high ping is not the main cause.

They maybe don't realise it but urself surely do

36 minutes ago, Ellix said:

You want to see a mental breakdown?

plz don't ban me for sharing this...

This is comparable to LARPING APB in the snow when the power is out...

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

9 hours ago, Solamente said:

true since you have to be able to send commands to the game for it to do the commands

Back when Colby existed , it was major lag (probably DDoS attacks) and we watched the botters get owned by bronzes and greens  ROFL good times watching them rage from that

I am also getting a brain breakdown... Imma write my long clue... again...

so my PSU Caught fire because the 24 pin to 8 pin Adapter that I bought to make the PSU work well with my Optiplex 9020, So now I will have to wait for the new PSU to arrive, So right now I am using the original OEM 300w PSU that came with the case, that PSU can't power my i7-4790 and GTX 1070 Ti very well so now I am using intel HD 4600 with the i7, I will leave the bottleneck to your imagination,

So now I am unable to play any intensive game which my steam library is full of, the only game in my library that I can play with the intel HD is APB Reloaded which is down right now... I can't take it anymore, it's been 3 days without gaming...

Edited by blockblack