Sign in to follow this  
Sintesis

Hi, im not new on the game but on the forum

I introduce myself.

I play this game since 2013, im a south american player that speak natively spanish, anyways this game is really good and can enjoy it even with 180ms ping (at it's best xD).

APB is a unique game of its kind, i hope some day we can have a server with low ping in South America, and more players come.

Cheers. . .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sintesis said:

I introduce myself.

I play this game since 2013, im a south american player that speak natively spanish, anyways this game is really good and can enjoy it even with 180ms ping (at it's best xD).

APB is a unique game of its kind, i hope some day we can have a server with low ping in South America, and more players come.

Cheers. . .

Welcome to the forums mate, here you will see the most dedicated APB fans, sadly that doesn't necessarily mean positivity all the time, but more like honest and in depth discussions about the game, oh yeah also, most of us barely play the game anymore, but still follow the apb news every day.

Enjoy your stay emote.gif

Edited by Ketog
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the endless forums. It's mostly salt and shitposts, but we have a few normal discussions here every now and then.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sintesis said:

I introduce myself.

Cheers. . .

Welcome and enjoy! 🙂

5 hours ago, Sintesis said:

Me presento.

Juego este juego desde 2013, soy un jugador sudamericano que habla español de forma nativa, de todos modos, este juego es realmente bueno y puede disfrutarlo incluso con un ping de 180 ms (en su mejor momento xD).

APB es un juego único en su tipo, espero que algún día podamos tener un servidor con bajo ping en América del Sur, y vengan más jugadores.

Aclamaciones. . .

bienvenido a los foros de  apb reloaded , aquui comprovaras la penosa situacion del juego  , dia a dia , pero si juegas eso lla lo sabes este foro es como un pequeño periodico por lo menos para mi , Sirvilla  es mi nombre de pj cop  r255! 

Gracias x unirte a esta pequeña familia de desesperados  por matar i destruir juegos!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sintesis said:

player that speak natively spanish, anyways this game is really good and can enjoy it even with 180ms ping

Same, welcome to the forum amig@

We dont bite tho

Edited by Blackace-RD
Typo

4 hours ago, Blackace-RD said:

Same, welcome to the forum amig@

We dont bite tho

we all bite >:)

nom

Kidding! Welcome to the forums pal. 

welcome to the meatgrinder 

• Thanks 1