TheTankBal

Can We Do Something About The BRs In THE U.S. Servers PLZ?

1 hour ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

is brazil a country or a race?

i like diversity intolerance more.

the term you use is about the idea behind it. we use words to express the idea and messenge we want to transmit

Racism indicates your idea of brazil is that of a race, not a country

xenophobia and fear of the unknown indicates that OP is afraid of brazilians, not just annoyed by them

biggotry, narrow-mindedness, diversity intolerance actually express the correct idea, in my opinion

e66d416c61843efbde2eda257594abc7.jpg

are you going to call me "narrow-minded" now because i like to use words as they are supposed to be used?

Is that an excuse?

Well, maybe I was wrong, maybe I wasn't, don't know how accurate that chart is :S  only I can say is that from my southamerican point of view USA people are the least cheaters in my experience. I've always encountered chinese (china number one! remember that one?), russian and oh god... the amount of brazilian hackers is obscene.

45 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Well, maybe I was wrong, maybe I wasn't, don't know how accurate that chart is :S  only I can say is that from my southamerican point of view USA people are the least cheaters in my experience. I've always encountered chinese (china number one! remember that one?), russian and oh god... the amount of brazilian hackers is obscene.

even in apb the majority of cheaters i see on jericho are either US or speak english

5 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

not really. the BRs is what killed the US play base cuz all they did was lag and cheat let to right and going "BR #1" BRs for the most part r just cancer. i bet u once LO IP banns the BRs all the "lag" the US servers have will be gone. 

Make yourself a favor and stop replying, you're digging your own grave. 

Just now, TheOppositePolarBear said:

you dont answer a question with another question. is Brazil a country or a race?

polar-bear-hmm.jpg

Its funny how you are tying to bring excuses, even your bears are hetero white bears and never post some multicultural bears like:

los-osos-panda-podrian-tener-un-origen-e

alalam_636121453561725121_25f_4x3.jpg

black-bear-mark-bennett-dpc.jpg

Its obvious the way where you are pointing and even protecting a racist guy, i have nothing else to say to you.

Google translator
I am br, OBT Veteran, this has happened once, the BR community has few people to play, if this happens again I will be disappointed with the new company, I have a channel and I really like this game. When the game was dying, it was released again for the BR play, it will be an endless cycle, I have no problem with USA, learn not to have with BR ;D

I was rather amazing, I must say, logging into Jericho server after the patch.  First thing I noticed was how quiet and calm the district chat was.  Then after a few missions, it struck me like a lightning bolt....

After the Battle Eye patch... almost all the Brazilian players... were gone.

Wonder what they are doing today.
brazilian-internet-users-log-on-at-a-cyb

35 minutes ago, Hey! said:

I was rather amazing, I must say, logging into Jericho server after the patch.  First thing I noticed was how quiet and calm the district chat was.  Then after a few missions, it struck me like a lightning bolt....

After the Battle Eye patch... almost all the Brazilian players... were gone.

Wonder what they are doing today.
brazilian-internet-users-log-on-at-a-cyb

Again, there were plenty of BRs on today. Where do you even get this xenophobic nonsense from? Check the old ffbans pages, Jericho bans are mostly Americans, even in disproportionate numbers when compared to in game demographics. 

Jeez maybe loosen your MAGA hat a bit, I think its cutting off the flow of blood to your brain. 

What you probably noticed today was the larger number of english speakers on cuz guess what... cheating bans were overturned today. 

LUL

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Again, there were plenty of BRs on today. Where do you even get this xenophobic nonsense from? Check the old ffbans pages, Jericho bans are mostly Americans, even in disproportionate numbers when compared to in game demographics. 

Jeez maybe loosen your MAGA hat a bit, I think its cutting off the flow of blood to your brain. 

What you probably noticed today was the larger number of english speakers on cuz guess what... cheating bans were overturned today. 

LUL

Xenophobic... you do realize that America is a racial and cultural melting pot don't you?  I mean we have Brazilian Americans, Cuban Americans, Mexican Americans, Puerto Rican Americans, Dominican Republic Americans, Greek Americans, Italian Americans, African Americans, etc. The point being however, that Americans who play from American which is the richest country in the world and whose server, Jericho at least is hosted in the USA should have better ping and better computers and better internet than players logging on from as far away as Brazil... and that simply in order to play competitively, there have been a lot of sketchy Br players.  Yes I saw a few... very few Br players.  They were playing very badly I might add.... nothing at all like the powerhouse that Br team was playing yesterday before Battleye.  I would say that the district chat has changed dramatically, as in zero Portugese written, zero boasting against Americans... and as I say a precipitous decline in Brazilian presence... no doubt about that.

In a perfect world, a computer program might be written to fairly compensate players from other continents on the planet to enable them to play without the bad ping and micro adjust their settings to equivalency... but that technology hasn't been developed yet.

Hi guys,

I'm going to lock this thread for toxicity.

For the record:

1) Jericho is the only server available to many players outside the US, so it is not an "English only" server.

2) Let's not post comments on the forums that generalize players by nationality.

3) Brazilian players have invested in the game under the former publisher Hoplon, and when they shut the game down, it was only fair to make sure those players had the opportunity to continue playing on the closest server available to them.

For all regions, we will continue to looking into options that provide the best experience for everyone.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5