Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

(Pluggs Cell Toilet with toilet paper-Flooding Cell Block-Flings prison slipper at guard on cat-walk hits in back of head)

WHY ARE U CLOSED 🤪

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

Thank you everyone for updates, I have reported this issue for further investigation.

1hr passed any update?

This thread has 37 pages so obviously Im not not numb enough to go through all of them to potentially* find an answer to my inquiry.

What does OP mean by migration ? Are we going to have all four serves merged into one ? 

Please don't tell me I'm gonna play with some European plebs.

Just now, Evita Says So. said:

10:56AM

No idea why it's not working.  If everyone's saying it's up, but it's still giving error 9.

😞

armas is still down

Armas character selection is working now, guess something's fixed

Edited by Haniasita

4 minutes ago, morenster said:

yesss i am in 😄 i can see my car again yeeej

What magic are you using to connect?

11:08AM still stuck at error 9.

20 minutes ago, morenster said:

probeble only NY people can logg in because its there placed the servers -_-

hate america my opinion, i never liked america, thats something els. but still my opinion, the playerbase is in EU but what ever 

From upstate NY, cant login. Keep getting error code 9 when I try to login 😛

18 minutes ago, doireallyhavetomakeadisplayname? said:

i could play fine! the game doesnt need changes if it takes this long!

wow, u are dumb

16 minutes ago, Jeilenne said:

Calm down, I know you are angry just like hundreds of other people but anger won't solve anything. Take a deep breath, go make yourself some tea or coffee, then try again after some time...By the way, did you know that 100% of people who breath eventually die?

I know it's difficult to grasp tones of people over text but I thought the Riot joke would have been more than obvious to indicate that this is a 'joke banter' and not a person raging. Simmer it down bout 10% on your Calm Down 'Pep talk', goes into an weird parent talk that makes you seem like a awkward fool.

It's not a new york thing.

I get Error 9 from US-East-1, US-West-2 and various places in New York City, and State.

Love this lack of communication.

• Like 1

I like how some people are mad over all this but you have to understand how frustrating it is when you get something to work just for it to instantly not work again. Give them time, quality work needs time. 

As for people crying about EU servers, go flame customs, not the team that has to build the datacenter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kastellan_The_Guide said:

I know it's difficult to grasp tones of people over text but I thought the Riot joke would have been more than obvious to indicate that this is a 'joke banter' and not a person raging. Simmer it down bout 10% on your Calm Down 'Pep talk', goes into an weird parent talk that makes you seem like a awkward fool.

well imo the people that are complaining that they cant get in are acting like little brats and need that parent talk / whoopin , its just a game, let them do the things they need to do to make it run as long as it can, and if that takes a few days, so be it, all i hear on this post is

waa waa waa cry cry cry waa waa waa i have no life waa waa waa, play another game til apb is back up these people act like its the end of the world ffs

23 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

it's partially online now but I can't anyways

yes because login servers are down, i mean.. it works for some ppls and for others not, idk how but.