Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

so what is going on now? because the PC still does not work, whats up? talk say something 

this is to annoying saying it works and it does not COME ONNN. TELL US, if you have nu clue its already a think to say 

just say something…………………….

2 minutes ago, morenster said:

so what is going on now? because the PC still does not work, whats up? talk say something 

this is to annoying saying it works and it does not COME ONNN. TELL US, if you have nu clue its already a think to say 

just say something…………………….

lol calm down, they're working on it

Just now, Uhtdred said:

lol calm down, they're working on it

Calm Down? Calm the fuck down?! It's been 88 hours of dreadful pain! They tricked half of us into believing we would finally get out fix, god damnit they tricked us!

Just tried logging in, still error code 9. If I still had a soul it would hurt.

Just now, Kastellan_The_Guide said:

Calm Down? Calm the fuck down?! It's been 88 hours of dreadful pain! They tricked half of us into believing we would finally get out fix, god damnit they tricked us!

your rudeness can't help the team . big job, small problems .

I guess I'm really a COMPLETE SHIT once the support team hates me . I'm starting to believe that .

Edited by yood

Just now, doireallyhavetomakeadisplayname? said:

whatever, im still jealous and really really angry!!!!

You don't need to, financial have 16 ppls in it, waterfront 6, is closely playable.

Social the only one that got 22 ppls.

probeble only NY people can logg in because its there placed the servers -_-

hate america my opinion, i never liked america, thats something els. but still my opinion, the playerbase is in EU but what ever 

Edited by morenster

Just now, morenster said:

hate america my opinion

You hate America because of a game? Lmfao

1 minute ago, morenster said:

hate america 

I was able to log in before (from Belgium), but I swapped character and then was no longer able to log in, so that's not the reason

3 minutes ago, Kastellan_The_Guide said:

Little Orbit!! You want to add RIOTs into ABP? Well you better like em, because you'll get one if you don't open the gates!

Calm down, I know you are angry just like hundreds of other people but anger won't solve anything. Take a deep breath, go make yourself some tea or coffee, then try again after some time...By the way, did you know that 100% of people who breath eventually die?

Just now, doireallyhavetomakeadisplayname? said:

the game was fine... i could play fine! why did they take it down to begin with!?!?!?

To put in new hardware and open up different locations, along with preperations for future changes ...

Mmmm, still stranges that the game is online, as the say but does not allow people to logg in /: hmmm

there must be a limit to loggings, because if to manny logg in at the same time the server will crash to fast i suppose 

Edited by morenster