Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

3 minutes ago, eelaaa said:

Still down?

Yes

Well, on a bright side.. I finely had time to plan sketches for few outfits to create. 

Too Late, Whole WEek, starring at the wall, bad weather so no yard work, nephew home no outside play, can't go anywhere unless its to go pick up the Schmekel clear across the valley. N Today we get 'Company'. So Ya I'll check in the forums in about 12hrs, but by then ill be full of turkey n pattotie n after a nice smoke, ill be back to dream land. 

I guess if i want my Pioneer back, imma have to goto sleep n get in that dream n find the muther who took it

Toll Ya it'd be Friday, same thing as last time. So as opposed to Jumping in to Battle soon as its up, imma spend some time and money finding another game, or hobby. So I am not relying on one game or hobby. 

So I will not be able to Blast 'Alices Restaurant ' from my Pioneer to peps that are way too young to find it amusing, on Thanksgiving Day.

I cannot continue to allow one game to control me like a bad drug. Today i will Forget and Forgive and possibly embrace the old ghosts that harass my self being. I highly doubt the game will be up till mid saturday or so. Last time this took 6 days, n it went down sunday. 

Rarely see players I know, Ya know, I'm kicking a dead horse. 

Happy Thanksgiving People, and remember 'Live Large' 

The Mack. 

i got access to armas market for few seconds, sound like a good news , who else got that ?!

i watched all the avatar serie's and still nothing NOTHING come on man, i wouldn`t give a shit less just put back the old stuff. i mean nothing is really gonna changes is it. so just throw back the game to us xD.

Hello everyone,

After this long wait, we are up and running on PC as well for both NA and EU. Please report any issues you may encounter. Steam logins may still encounter issues/errors.

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

After this long wait, we are up and running on PC as well for both NA and EU. Please report any issues you may encounter. Steam logins may still encounter issues/errors.

Regards,

Ritual

FInally! Thank you guys so much, i think is time for you to sleep a bit and relax. No issues except the ms but is normal because citadel is hosted in NY.

Edited by Guest

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Merged.

7 minutes ago, morenster said:

i watched all the avatar serie's and still nothing NOTHING come on man, i wouldn`t give a shit less just put back the old stuff. i mean nothing is really gonna changes is it. so just throw back the game to us xD.

PERFECT TIMEING I AM DONE WITH AVATAR NOW LETS PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

7 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,

Ritual

It tries to log in, but still getting error 9

Just now, iMiss said:

Are you logging in with the email and password or using steam?

We are aware of issues that might occur when using steam

~@mayii

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iMiss said:

same here, was it a meme joke. its still fkn broke

8 minutes ago, Ritual said:

We're totally up and running except for the bits that aren't! lol

Joking aside, please pass on our extreme gratitude for everything the entire team has been going through during this entire ordeal... complication... situation... whatever. Just, thank you!

Again with the error.... I'm guessing it is down to a flurry of praise DDoSing it now! 🙂

Edited by Jobs2k

14 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,

Ritual

Not login thro steam and i still get the error code 9.

9 minutes ago, iMiss said:

yep no work even forums messed i click and nothing

17 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,

Ritual

still error code 9, and my posts are not showing up here, I'm not on steam, just the standard issue launcher

Edited by MACKxBOLAN

6 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Are you logging in with the email and password or using steam?

We are aware of issues that might occur when using steam

~@mayii

I've tried both with the same result

18 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,

Ritual

Login servers broken or what? Can't login with either steam or G1 ID.

Yup, still doesn't work with either Steam nor e-mail and pw.