Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

wow this is the longest downtime i seen in this game... i can only imagine the downtime if the new engine ever comes.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:21 AM, MBiled said:

When will start the server PC, tired of waiting...

EDIT FROM MATT 11/27 8:25pm Pacific - We are waiting on one more fix to get PC back online. 

first page no eta yet.

Merged.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, Vulyus said:

wow this is the longest downtime i seen in this game... i can only imagine the downtime if the new engine ever comes.

wow you must be new. I have seen longer.

5 minutes ago, Mikizlo33 said:

i cant to play game on pc they tell server maybe down 

yes server down.

Little Orbit working.

Hi

14 minutes ago, Evita Says So. said:

Hi 5am.

any word?

2 am cali time. sorry no word yet other than first post and edit updates

1 hour ago, Mrwanderer said:

In addition…I not too can speak English…Regret

After trying really hard to understand anything you said, I can't agree with this statement more!

It is your decision, but I would suggest typing in your native language and then providing whatever English your translator of choice provides you. At least others can then try to decode what you really meant if they feel a desire to.

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

This is taking agonizingly too long. We are waiting on one more fix to get PC back online. 

Sorry,
Matt

Can you give us an update? It's been a while now 😕

2 minutes ago, Rim said:

Can you give us an update? It's been a while now 😕

As much as I also want an update, they might be resting a bit at the moment and it would honestly be for the better. They've been up and working on this for so long...

When you go to check to see if the servers are back online for the 20th time today...

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I think I have read, that between today and tomorrow the servers in Europe would start working, do not despair, that they would soon say something ..

Presumably, while they receive the missing pieces or not, and they will have some rest at some time, what more does it take if we can then laugh again with the friends that I say is what matters or not?76561198039583446.png

Edited by SirVilla

I decided to try to buy a G1C and ended up spending my money, but didn't get the currency for the account :c

24 minutes ago, MBiled said:

I decided to try to buy a G1C and ended up spending my money, but didn't get the currency for the account :c

Knowing full well that they have been having server issues, and closed down the only area you could spend that currency. Do you really think that was a smart move? Just couldn't wait for them to straighten everything out eh?

26 minutes ago, MBiled said:

its been posted that armas is down...... why did you do that?

Как долго могли длиться эти обновления?

Will we have Black Friday discounts after we get access to armas market ?

On 25/11/2019 at 15:14, Lixil said:

Olá a todos,

Atualmente, nossos servidores estão inativos em todas as nossas plataformas (PC, PS4, XBOX) para uma migração de servidores que, esperamos, trará uma melhor experiência para suas sessões. A equipe está trabalhando rapidamente nessa migração, mas não temos um ETA quando os servidores voltarem a fazer backup. Publicaremos novamente com as atualizações disponíveis.

Informações adicionais: a loja ARMAS está desativada no momento e você pode encontrar algum atraso em nossos fóruns.

Editar: Vamos compensar o prêmio pelos jogadores que o compraram.

Lamentamos a inconveniência que isso está causando a todos vocês.

EDIT DE MATT 11/25 19:00 Pacífico - Temos XB1 na América do Norte. O login é muito lento por algum motivo, e estamos solucionando isso. Também existem apenas 5 distritos sem limitações de ameaças em Financial e Waterfront. O PS4 da América do Norte será o próximo. Estamos aguardando no banco de dados para concluir a restauração. Todos os ambientes da UE tiveram que ser recriados do zero, portanto esses estão demorando um pouco mais do que o esperado. Os bancos de dados do PC estão sendo restaurados agora.

EDITAR DE MATT 26/11 - 11h Pacífico - Estamos resolvendo um problema interno que ainda impede que o mundo da UE esteja disponível. Não tenho um eta, mas a equipe está trabalhando muito. O outro banco de dados restaura tudo iniciado ao mesmo tempo. Cada plataforma ficará online assim que terminar.

EDIÇÃO DE MATT 26/11/11 17:50 Pacífico - Estamos nos aproximando. Os bancos de dados são todos restaurados. A equipe de rede trabalha há 72 horas seguidas. A questão principal agora é algum hardware ruim que precisou ser substituído. 

Eu odeio jogar fora datas, mas eu sinto que vocês estão no limbo há muito tempo, então se eu tivesse que começar a adivinhar, aqui está como eu acho que as várias plataformas ficarão online:

PS4 e PC NA = meia-noite hoje à noite, horário do Pacífico

XB1, PS4 e PC EU = manhã cedo (7 horas) amanhã, horário do Pacífico

Algumas advertências:

Faltam alguns equipamentos de rede e várias caixas distritais que ficaram presas na alfândega para o novo datacenter da UE. Isso significa que toda a UE estará operando temporariamente nos distritos de Nova York por alguns dias até obtermos o novo local da UE on-line corretamente. E todas as plataformas estarão executando Financial e Waterfront sem segregação de ameaças por alguns dias.

EDITAR DE MATT 27/11 - 00:00 Pacífico - A equipe está solucionando um problema ao conectar novos servidores distritais aos mundos existentes. Não acho que os ambientes PC, XB1 ou PS4 para a América do Norte estejam prontos por mais algumas horas. Para aqueles que perguntaram sobre o concurso e o Premium, vamos compensar vocês. Todos terão a chance de participar.

EDITAR DE LIXIL 27/11 8:00 Pacífico- Obrigado por ter sido paciente até agora. Nossa equipe de TI ainda está solucionando problemas de PC e PS4. Não podemos fornecer a hora exata quando esperamos que os servidores fiquem online. Lamentamos, continuaremos informando você assim que recebermos mais informações. 

EDITAR DO LIXIL 27/11 11:20 Pacífico - Agora, os servidores XBOX NA e EU estão ativos. O mercado ARMAS ainda está em baixa, nossa equipe está analisando o assunto. Os servidores PS4 também estarão disponíveis em breve.

EDITAR DE MATT 27/11 12:30 Pacific - XB1 NA / EU e PS4 NA / EU estão de volta online. Estamos trabalhando na criação do PC.

EDIT DE MATT 27/11 20:25 Pacífico - Estamos aguardando mais uma correção para colocar o PC novamente online. 

I want to see when this is all over I want to go to my premium my things I had a day goes back because I haven't been using anything for 4 days now I didn't find my money in the trash

I understand all the technical issues that go along with all this server shifting ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t, I feel sorry for Matt because he seriously undertook a game/project which has been a flop since the beginning, however i would like to note that this isn't the first time things don't work out because they didn't plan ahead, it honestly seems like they are jumping into things and not planning what they're doing, its disappointing to see the game down for this long. You are hurting yourselves more than your clientele by having the servers down this long. But all the best to Matt and the team, they're trying their absolute best and honestly speaking, I don't think any of us would've been able to undertake this train wreck of a game with as much energy as Little Orbit has.

I just think they need to plan better before they act, cause a bunch of poorly executed plans will ultimately just damage the business' bank account in the end of the day.

All the best Matt.

14 minutes ago, Ramins said:

Как долго могли длиться эти обновления?

Здесь надо говорить по-английски. 

Проверь apb-r.ru или vk.com/apb.reloaded там есть информация

Here you need to use English.
At vk.сom / apb.reloaded you can watch the news

15 hours ago, postalgril said:

just 1 gold can take a team of 12 bronzes or 8 silvers

sorry, you overestimate golds and underestimate silvers