Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

i don't think we've even had 1500 total players since like 2016.

didnt we have that many when Little Orbit bought APB

17 minutes ago, postalgril said:

here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

so when u have to play with them in teamevents like last xmas or last years halloween event, u aren'T happy to have them because they might help alot? or u go off when u just see their names lmao

3 hours ago, Sayori said:

Ah, classic LO.  Can't say I'm surprised that merge turned out a giant flop.

Why would you guys initiate this migration if your hardware is not even in EU datacenter yet.

Reminds me when you were about to wipe old names but then decided to postpone because your new mail service wasn't ready. There's a pattern here.

time is money so yes id try to hurry an upgrade as well.

most likely a miscommunication happened in transit and the delivery service for the new parts didnt say right away.

Merged.

1 hour ago, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

CookiePuss does not dethreat , and knowing him , would probably not attack bronzes

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

CookiePuss does not dethreat , and knowing him , would probably not attack bronzes

Just verbally.

24 minutes ago, postalgril said:

liar

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

19 posts but calling people who have been here liars? please stop.

36 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

umm, when apb reloaded got relaunched, and gold was full, silver was full, and so was bronze. and I never really ventured into bronze. I was mainly in silver. so I did run into golds a lot. I got stomped a lot. but I got better. it didn't happen over night. or in a couple of days. if you want an easy mode game go play Farmville. but you have to put in some effort if you want to get good at the game. and as much as players like to say "oh I hardly put in effort to fight people" its true depending on the player you fight. but there are some games you run into where you have to try if you want to have somewhat a chance at winning. I don't go into every game thinking that my fellow golds have a cheating mechanism. which most don't they just know the mechanics and know how to use them well. as well as when you play the game long enough, you eventually get to predict what most apb players do. which is quite honestly easy since most of the pop do this. not to mention whenever you play in certain areas there are only so many avenues of attack. 

but to answer your question. yes I got stomped plenty. plenty of times did I rage. plenty of times did I take breaks from apb. but I do enjoy the game. I do enjoy the community. you just have to have steel skin and be able to accept you aren't as good as you think you are and grow. 

Don't talk about farmville until you play competitive farmvillel

Is the game really down for maintenance currently ? 

The main menu is lagging and it gives error code 9, I didn't see anything in announcements.

49 minutes ago, doireallyhavetomakeadisplayname? said:

since when does console take priority over pc? lmao

It doesn't?

2 minutes ago, MiffyJupiter said:

@MattScott Can you please give us an rough indication of when YOU think the server MIGHT be able to come back online?

they cant do that. cause if they do. everyone will complain when it doesn't happen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MiffyJupiter said:

@MattScott Você pode nos dar uma indicação aproximada de quando você acha que o servidor PODE voltar a ficar on-line?

Yeah, knowing if it can come back today would be good

8 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

they cant do that. cause if they do. everyone will complain when it doesn't happen. 

again

Go play a different game, expect the end, expect everything to be gone like a Rust play. It was coming and i knew it, i got 5 i5's and 2 i7 99k's i could run a hamachi server with 1000 players on one server, one district/world with still capacity for another 3k. Realize that one day, it has to come, theres nothing you can do to change it like a heroin addict, you want your hit, well they cant support it. Money is a struggle for alot of people, including a company. When you trolls, a$$hats, and raging nerds understand, you wont have to go through that pain...It's a game brudda, theres many more. What else can people say to get it in your head. Support it but don't wait on it. Find something else to keep your mind off the loss. Took G1 two weeks to get a login server online.....G1 = LO under different names. New people. Different attitude. But same G1. They cant fix a toaster, they just stuff it with straw and when it lights, everyone is amazed til it goes out.

liar

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

Wait, if am gold, am a hacker, but then i lose and get silver, the rule still applies?? 

To those complaining about dethreaters, i cant stress this enough...Some people get gold in bronze, think they are good and get shit on by real golds and become silver. They between good and skilled. A mix match that usually ends up as a infinite loop like this > silver > gets gold > players in silver, get rekt, gets silver, goes back to bronze, repeats. Thats how it is cause their threat system is fk'd

Edited by AquaSensei
oops doubled

i was gold for a few matches and then death to manny times/ loses and went back to silver, doesn't mean i am bad, or good/ just sucks some times. some times there are hackers sometimes there are just some to **** who play this game 24/7 🙂  

doesn`t mater aslong as you have fun 😄

but never give up 😛 only when you are 100% sure after the 2 rounds that you are gonna lose hahaha

then drive around with your cool car 🙂

Cya in game people, I WANNA DRIVE MY NIGHTCAR :DDDDDD ( *** console stupit) my opinion, sorry. 

Good work Matt, try to be done by tomorrow 😉 

thx

If someone is on your case cause you got silver from gold, tell them "Enjoy silver district at 4am when its empty and all the pop is in bronze" they'll rage LUL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

To those complaining about dethreaters, i cant stress this enough...Some people get gold in bronze, think they are good and get shit on by real golds and become silver. They between good and skilled. A mix match that usually ends up as a infinite loop like this > silver > gets gold > players in silver, get rekt, gets silver, goes back to bronze, repeats. Thats how it is cause their threat system is fk'd

You realize that what you just described is in no way dethreating, right?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

You realize that what you just described is in no way dethreating, right?

It is technically dethreating. When threat is lost from gold to silver, what else you gonna say it is? Dethreats happen to players who think they gold, but in reality just got gold off a lucky win. When you drop from gold to silver, its classed as "Dethreating" do not sugar coat it, thats the effing truth. Thats how it is, and you have to deal with it or in rare cases LO bans you for exploitation of the threat system. So either you accept you are garbage and get silver and be honest and its all goods, but if ya dont play a mission and stand there, yeah....you are a deliberate dethreater that scares off new players in bronze ( if they aint rerolls )

1 minute ago, AquaSensei said:

It is technically dethreating. When threat is lost from gold to silver, what else you gonna say it is? Dethreats happen to players who think they gold, but in reality just got gold off a lucky win. When you drop from gold to silver, its classed as "Dethreating" do not sugar coat it, thats the effing truth. Thats how it is, and you have to deal with it or in rare cases LO bans you for exploitation of the threat system. So either you accept you are garbage and get silver and be honest and its all goods, but if ya dont play a mission and stand there, yeah....you are a deliberate dethreater that scares off new players in bronze ( if they aint rerolls )

Because dethreating means it is intentional. Dethreating is the intentional loss of games for the purpose of losing threat.

1 minute ago, MrSilverback said:

Because dethreating means it is intentional. Dethreating is the intentional loss of games for the purpose of losing threat.

Yes, you are correct, but at 4am and silver ( golds paradise ) its emty, so players who are gold, cant play.....They dethreat to rejoin the population. Any smart person would do this reguardless of the haters, if they didnt....all these new players wouldnt have a opposition, district would be dead. Cant have that cause all of us CARE, we play to have fun, i still teach newbies about tutorial and how shit works. But im the bad guy cause i did it on purpose...tired of being sweaty against HARD golds. PS: I accept my ban if it infringes on the ToS but at 4am theres fuck all to fight, its all in bronze, im truly sorry.

24 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

they are good and get shit on by real golds and become silver

some become bronze and in rare cases green.

its been quite a while since i witnessed green  happening though from them being crushed that bad.

it's just truth

if you must let all the macroing triggerbot gold clans rule the roost then at least let /abandonmission work during opp missions.

im just going to afk in matches so if LO just wants loads of afks bc all matches are suddenly unfair bronzes vs gold clans then this is a great idea. 

imagine thinking all golds cheat