Hey ! Game still down? 

Thx!

Just now, brick55 said:

Hey ! Game still down? 

Thx!

yes. just checked

Edited by warau

52 minutes ago, NandoSeee said:

bruh i have an i5 96k. What should i buy ?! Nasa satellite ????

i5 9600k is a bit better then my i7 6700k in games. Don't expect to get i9 9900k performance with that CPU LUL.

2 minutes ago, Gateron said:

i5 9600k is a bit better then my i7 6700k in games. Don't expect to get i9 9900k performance with that CPU LUL.

you dont need an i9 to get 144 fps in apb... i was getting 120 locked fps with a i5 2500k years ago... just need to be OCed.. with i59600k turbo should do it.

12 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

you dont need an i9 to get 144 fps in apb... i was getting 120 locked fps with a i5 2500k years ago... just need to be OCed.. with i59600k turbo should do it.

Yeah years ago when the game actually still ran 2 times better then now. I also had a i5 2500k on 4.5 ghz and it did manage to stay between 115-120 Fp few years ago. The game runs like garbage i got my i7 6700k OC on 4.5 i get 110-144 FPS now.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The team is troubleshooting an issue with connecting new district servers to the existing worlds.

We're close, but I don't think the PC, XB1, or PS4 environments for North America will be ready for another couple hours.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update as always Matt, after all that will be resolved i think LO is going to Holiday/Thanksgiving and sleep for abit, you guys deserve relax.

31 minutes ago, Gateron said:

Yeah years ago when the game actually still ran 2 times better then now. I also had a i5 2500k on 4.5 ghz and it did manage to stay between 115-120 Fp few years ago. The game runs like garbage i got my i7 6700k OC on 4.5 i get 110-144 FPS now.

Have you factored in the dip in performance due to exploit mitigation in Windows and for Intel chips? It might not be purely the code in this game stopping it from being as good as it once performed...

4 minutes ago, Jobs2k said:

Have you factored in the dip in performance due to exploit mitigation in Windows and for Intel chips? It might not be purely the code in this game stopping it from being as good as it once performed...

what is exploit mitigation and how can we turn it off? (serious question lol)

2 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I'm referring to things like Spector, Meltdown, Zombieload, Et Al. If you could switch them off, I wouldn't suggest you do.

A quick internet search on these topics and you'll probably join many others who are annoyed they have to lose some performance because of hackers and bad CPU design.

7 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

It's a security put in place to counter (mainly) the Meltdown and Spectre exploits, which effectively allow any program to read any data inside your RAM - including credit cards and login information.

You cannot turn it off, it's embedded into the Windows kernel. 

22 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Premium compensation was already said to be coming ... they still haven't chilled

i mean i dont have purchased premium running..had in run this free 3 days for the contest.Thats why everybody must get free premium for this days servers was off.LO said just for the 1nce purchased premium and have it runnin

no threat segregation for a couple days.

giphy.gif

Edited by TheMessiah

and the first time I see an official server like this closed so many days.
This should not be normal.
I've played other games that have also changed servers and don't take so long. Max one day.
APB has servers closed for 3 days, should not be just to CHANGE SERVER.
something else must pass !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I don't like to bite the hand that feeds me, but these couple of hours are really taking a while. It makes me a little scared about what time the EU servers will come back on...

5 minutes ago, 2contigo said:

and the first time I see an official server like this closed so many days.
This should not be normal.
I've played other games that have also changed servers and don't take so long. Max one day.
APB has servers closed for 3 days, should not be just to CHANGE SERVER.
something else must pass !!!!!!!!

Might have something to do with the fact they either rushed it through now and did some other stuff on top of it while they were there or they would have had to extend the deal with the previous company(ies) for another year.

If you're trying to save as much money as possible to keep a game running you find the best deal to achieve the end result.

If that means it is better to pull staff in round the clock and force through some highly complicated logistics then you knuckle down and get it done. That's what LO seems to be doing in this situation and they are still at it.

This isn't a company planning a move of a few Gigs of data from one machine to another. Unless I've misunderstood things, they are switching out data companies, hardware and software as well as configuring and running large scale servers for high numbers of people with an aim of 24/7 continuous service.

Would another company have planned it all out and taken their time to have deals in place so that the switchover took the shortest time possible? Yeah, most likely.

Is that what LO would have preferred to do in this situation? Again... yeah, most likely!

From what I can glean as I check in on this situation between other things in my life, it wasn't on the cards this time.

Take a deep breath and find something that will bring positivity into your life and the rest of the world. After all, if the servers never come back on... what else will you do?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brick55 said:

any update on servers? is it taking any longer? ty

If they're not up, it'll take longer. Just wait till they update us.

Can't wait for the servers to be online so i can play at 120ms.Thanks team!

• Like 1

Just now, scian said:

Can't wait for the servers to be online so i can play at 120ms.Thanks team!

If you don't wanna play with 120ms and wait for the EU to come back where it was just don't play the game till the EU actually will come back, is not that difficult, is it?

They're doing their best to bring the servers back online as soon as possible.

6 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

If you don't wanna play with 120ms and wait for the EU to come back where it was just don't play the game till the EU actually will come back, is not that difficult, is it?

They're doing their best to bring the servers back online as soon as possible.

Yeah hardworking team this.G1 took 1 and half day keep that in mind.Also never mentioned EU since the outcome for me personally is the same i just want the game to be playable like it was 3 days ago LOL

• Like 2

😡 Dam IT Man.  still not up. 

See on sunday during my nap i had this dream that someone took my blue truck. N I always have dreams about past owned cars, n this truck is not one i have owned. In the dream I am packing a gun and threatening anyone i come across about who stole it, n where it is.  Now heres the trippy thing, the dream takes place in the Onion fields near by,,yes Those Onion Fields. I know this cause i just drove by them and saw the big burms of sand squared off like a fort, Then I realized that the blue truck is My fkn Pioneer on my reroll. ya follow me. 

So this nap was on sunday just before it all went down......n i get up n no game, no blue truck. So Im crazy But I wants my fkn Truck Back...You'all better fix this game or imma go down to the onion field n whack somebody, fkn torch his patootie till he Talk, tell me where my truck is 

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

😡 Dam IT Man.  still not up. 

See on sunday during my nap i had this dream that someone took my blue truck. N I always have dreams about past owned cars, n this truck is not one i have owned. In the dream I am packing a gun and threatening anyone i come across about who stole it, n where it is.  Now heres the trippy thing, the dream takes place in the Onion fields near by,,yes Those Onion Fields. I know this cause i just drove by them and saw the big burms of sand squared off like a fort, Then I realized that the blue truck is My fkn Pioneer on my reroll. ya follow me. 

So this nap was on sunday just before it all went down......n i get up n no game, no blue truck. So Im crazy But I wants my fkn Truck Back...You'all better fix this game or imma go down to the onion field n whack somebody, fkn torch his patootie till he Talk, tell me where my truck is 

Get the man his blue truck Matt...