All fucks given.

I just want to try these heels

Just now, Hausman said:

when servers are online again, the most will ragequit after a couple missions 😂

Cuz lvl 50 are up against lvl 255 xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

improvements to a game

Be no improvements, they just moving the server. So maybe this server will run better but thats about it, judging from how long it has taken to upload, 3-day so far, i doubt it. 

6 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Be no improvements, they just moving the server. So maybe this server will run better but thats about it, judging from how long it has taken to upload, 3-day so far, i doubt it. 

You never know.

For folks who obviously didn't read what had Matt wrote...

APB is not getting new engine it's just recieving new refreshed servers and that's about it. No furthermore you have to understand what does that mean - basically less crashes, DC or minor/major laggs. From what have they told us atleast.

So guys I doubt you will experience any major graphic/permormance improvements after the servers will be online again, possibly it will crash a lot when they realase the servers online, so don't get ignited. 🙂

Edited by DJeez
  • Like 1

espero que volte logo, os brasileiros estão com esperança que o ping irá diminuir, em breve os brs dominaram o game novamente!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Your talking about gigabytes of data, servers, districts, info. When G1 did this last time it took this long too however now theres more stuff in the game which means it will take longer then last time. It is what it is and the only thing we can do is deal with it.

Just now, JDM_Drifter said:

You never know.

There was some matt post about new cities or districts like Los Angeles. I got all exicted n tried to hurry my reroll, so i could go into the 'new place' with my mains, suppose to be more levels, contacts ect.  No they are just putting a server in L.A. 

last time this happend it was like 6 days, 3 to load the database n it messed up, so they had to reload it. now watch they'll get it running by thurday morning when company and dead bird arrives, n that whole day will be axed from gaming. Think i make a trip to best buy so i can browze some newer games, most ive seen are cartoonish and the people are armed with swords not guns and cars. Ya know, I'm 50 maybe i should just grow up 

i've been on and off on this game for close to a decade now and this past month or so that i've come back to it has been the most fun i've gotten out of it since i first started. idk all the specific changes but i've just felt like games have been more balanced, WAY less connection issues, and it's just generally felt fresh to me. i'm so sick of the garbage games that major companies have been putting out lately and i wanna thank u guys at LO for taking this game & improving on it. a lot of ingenious game concepts like the Savage series, gw1, etc. have died off because of problems with botting, matchmaking abuse, no attn from developers, etc., and i'm thankful this game has both a dedicated community and a dedicated development team. see u guys in game when it's back up B)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, moment6of9parity said:

i've been on and off on this game for close to a decade now and this past month or so that i've come back to it has been the most fun i've gotten out of it since i first started. idk all the specific changes but i've just felt like games have been more balanced, WAY less connection issues, and it's just generally felt fresh to me. i'm so sick of the garbage games that major companies have been putting out lately and i wanna thank u guys at LO for taking this game & improving on it. a lot of ingenious game concepts like the Savage series, gw1, etc. have died off because of problems with botting, matchmaking abuse, no attn from developers, etc., and i'm thankful this game has both a dedicated community and a dedicated development team. see u guys in game when it's back up B)

Nice to actually hear some positive stories and thoughts about this game and community ofc (basically the game is full of ununderstandable cyrilic eastern friends hehe) so it's  hard to find some friendly language with players.

Edited by DJeez
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, semkiv said:

got 130-155 fps with rtx 2070 super on maximum settings

yeah same but the thing is that sometimes the game freeze for like a half of a second and if u killing somebody it's fking annoying u know what i mean. I don't think it's a problem related to my GPU

My specs are:

GPU RTX 2060

CPU i5 96K UNLOCKED 

RAM 16gb 

Спробую додати пост рідною мовою!Я грав у дуже багато онлай ігор і можу сказаті чесно-це чи не єдина гра де адміністрація проекту прислухаєтся до своїх гравців та показує що всі хто грають для них насправді важливі!Дякую вам!

I have played a lot of online games and I can honestly say that this is the only game where the project administration listens to their players and shows that everyone who plays for them is really important! Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Evita Says So. said:

and it['s still down 😞

You don't have to post every 11 minutes. They'll let us know if something changes.

Just now, Thanahr said:

You don't have to post every 11 minutes. They'll let us know if something changes.

Sounds like a team is shitty at communication, what sprint is this?

(don't answer).

18 minutes ago, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Stop alredy with this APB Vendetta.