Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

You guys still get so much hate even when you're trying you still get hate, so thanks for  trying to make this game that much better, this forum needs to be more positive.

4 minutes ago, AnQeLTR said:

xD

2 days i waiting apb reoladed:(

stop fucking crying,the world isnt ending today,have som patience,these updates are to make the game smoother game,gaming experience

10 minutes ago, SkyFix said:

Error 9, lovely xD

U on ps4 ?

It’s a new error it called (error 4) XD 

New error code 4 😂

2 minutes ago, Kidswagevans said:

U on ps4 ?

It’s a new error it called (error 4) XD 

New error code 4 😂

i kinda feel like something went wrong and they tryna fix it xD

2 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

Since the beginning of what exactly, and when was that ?

So all new companies should fail then because they haven't "been around". Tough.

The reason they stopped giving ETA's for the most part is so that it can't be added to the list of delays and fails.

If you refer to big companies, I assume you're talking about EA, Ubisoft, Rockstar games. Those companies have been around since the beginning of popular online video games.

Newer companies can struggle just as much as Little Orbit is doing right now, because of their limited amount of resources.

Besides the fact, LO is not failing, that's not the point of your argument nor mine. They're just delaying repairs because of bumps down the road.

And what you claim is just based on your speculation. They most probably stopped doing it because they run into problems more than once. Which can be embarrasing and exhausting to explain to the community, because all they get for it is backlash.

Everyone should recieve atleast an additional 500G1C and some premium days, no matter they already purchased it or not.

LO admins can see how this situation affect people and how the APB is important just as a game to them.

Just giving some infos because I feel them all. 

• Like 1

Will this stop "DDOS Attacks" in general or no? Because Console suffers from DDOS attacks almost every week.

• Like 1

Just now, DJeez said:

Everyone should recieve atleast an additional 500G1C and some premium days, no matter they already purchased it or not.

LO admins can see how this situation affect people and how the APB is important just as a game to them.

Just giving some infos because I feel them all. 

Completely agree with you.

i hope after this manteinance my rtx 2060 will do great. i don't get how a gpu like this can't handle a game old 10 years. APB is broke af

Edited by NandoSeee

You know, if you compare the state of the game before Little Orbit took over, it was dreadful. It just felt like game was abandoned and tried so squeeze the last drips from it. 
Now you can at least feel the hope for future. The main " milestone " if you want is engine update, because without it, they cant do any new content properly, game runs on too many stitches. And it needs to be ready fast, not because " we " waited for ages, but because game desperately needs to lure fresh blood. 

Edited by Araun

10 minutes ago, NandoSeee said:

i hope after this manteinance my rtx 2060 will do great. i don't get how a gpu like this can't handle a game old 10 years. APB is broke af

got 130-155 fps with rtx 2070 super on maximum settings

This was announced. Yes its running long but this was announced last week. Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

This was announced. Yes its running long but this was announced last week. Deal with it.

I don't trust people who have longer signatures than their messages!

Just now, Haniasita said:

I don't trust people who have longer signatures than their messages!

*Shrugs*

Im just frustrated I used a free premium code and reactivated some 7 day mods right before the game went down.

Just now, JDM_Drifter said:

Im just frustrated I used a free premium code and reactivated some 7 day mods right before the game went down.

that sounds frustrating as hell man,F for respect 😞