Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

2 hours ago, SirVilla said:

Could the map they exposed of the riot be worth as a new map of the apb, removing some roadblock elements, and maybe I think that map at least gave some freshness to the game?

Tha map is in a trash bin for sure but hey not a bad idea

2 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Tha map is in a trash bin for sure but hey not a bad idea

for once almost half done, I don't think they would throw it away ...for once they were almost half done, I don't think they threw it in the trash ..., the game of br would make a potato, but the distribution of the financial was very well defined, there would be no bad idea, the only thing that this community is very ... ahem, if, for example, that map, as I mentioned before, removes some obstacles from the road, so as not to damage the conduction within the game, that map had good possibilities, in a more open way, removing the blocked areas that still there is inside the financial and waterfront, walling the upper part of all the buildings well, so that people can not get on them, otherwise, if we close the bugs of certain specific buildings in the said districts, so that the most espavilado do not take more advantage, than what they accumulate behind their backs would be very different and much more manageable districts, when it comes to fighting,

I am legit so bored that I sleept properly last night, just sad it isnt up from what I understand

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Any update on the current situation?

Still same information as my last update sadly.

I started drinking last night cuz of this...

nagletz dont do that to your self. 😛 Kidding, its gonna be up soon relax

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

don't worry queen, have patience that no one is going to die or kill myself and the one who is bored (2 stones)

Edited by SirVilla

last time this happened it was 6 days or so, we only approaching the 72 hr mark at 66hrs, so we want to hope it Takes on the first load. 

Amazing this day in age we dont have faster technology, so maybe late tomarro or even till friday. The Whole Week is Shot 😢

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Alright, we will wait then.

With APB being down...

I was able to finish my work in a timely fashion and sleep comfortably.

I don't like this, I'm an ogre, not an average member of society.

Edited by Jiggy-Chan

Not too worried about The downtime , thanks for hearing us out, thank you for listening when asking for Premium reimbursement , and looking forward to changes.

Only curious where the servers are hosted for Jericho, i live on the west coast and i had super low ping, i know packet loss happens sometimes in any game but i'm sure it will be lessened after this if all goes good.

and yeah i dont have many other games to play like most of these angry people  commenting with little to no actual experience in creating games but pick up a moba or something people(what i'm doing right now) , most are free and theres no huge grind to level up . or learn a trade craft.. go buy some wood from the hardware store and a chisel or dremel Make something

am i skeptical? of course always am but it has nothing to do with LO(theyre doing a decent job from what i've seen since i've came back) it just has to do with this game having a poor track record

After all, in practice, what changes after the end of att? Will we be able to play Jericho or Cidatel with the same character or what? Best Pings? Best performance?

19 minutes ago, Jorlak said:

Those other "Big" companies, have funds ranging in millions and some in billions.
Have unlimited amount of resources and connections all over the world. And have been around since the beginning.

Since the beginning of what exactly, and when was that ?

So all new companies should fail then because they haven't "been around". Tough.

19 minutes ago, Jorlak said:

Everyone's so quick to jump on bashing Little Orbit for literally trying to improve something with a longer ETA than expected.

While they're only trying to make things better. Cause if they don't, everyone starts complaining about how something is rushed, laggy or buggy.

The reason they stopped giving ETA's for the most part is so that it can't be added to the list of delays and fails.

day 2 of waiting for APB Reloaded to get back up (You are doing fine devs keep up the good work!)

I need that 1 day prem to make somechanges to my character 😛 

7 minutes ago, SkyFix said:

day 2 of waiting for APB Reloaded to get back up (You are doing fine devs keep up the good work!)

I smell sarcasm in that comment.

Just now, AnQeLTR said:

ben hala apb bekliyorum 🙂

Biz de oyleyiz

1 minute ago, eelaaa said:

I need that 1 day prem to make somechanges to my character 😛 

How about the hard work that the devs are putting into making the game better?

Just now, JDM_Drifter said:

I smell sarcasm in that comment.

Noooo do yah?

its just a sense of humor mr jdm drifter, 

1 minute ago, eelaaa said:

its just a sense of humor mr jdm drifter, 

Was my comment not humorous? Dang I must be really bad at this humor thing.