Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

9 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But the threat system is practically the same? Unless you mean adding the numbers back. Which you'd still be stuck in silver anyway just like back then?

Would be nice if i could find that video or even the patch notes on when they removed/change the threat system. I could of sworn it was in 2012, or 2013, but just can't find the information anymore. Whatever they did, its when they got rid of the old symbols, and wasn't it 1-10 or something. I do remember alot of people was upset about it, the day it happen, but i can't find the patch notes or the video anymore.  And yes i am a silver, i was only gold a few times made it to gold 8 once haha and gold 10 when i made a troll character using a oca whisper on eu. fun times indeed, i missed those days 😞 That's when the game was fun, trying to work for something, to achieve something. 😞😞  

3 minutes ago, Hausman said:

still have the feeling something will go wrong 

Worst case scenario servers will be down for another day or 2.

10 minutes ago, scian said:

Best case scenario servers will be down forever.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, scian said:

worst case scenario database gets corrupted and you lose your character

join server Jericho and Citadel please, the game has few people playing and splitting them just gets worse. enjoy that the time you are moving, It doesn't have to be a server union, I just want to play Citadel with my characters too: D

34 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Best case scenario servers will be down forever.

Not funny.

8 minutes ago, moe2244 said:

worst case scenario database gets corrupted and you lose your character

Same as above.

This thread has gone off the hinges a little bit, people be wild bout APB being down what avid gamers. So many people love the game in their own little way... It's, real nice to see.

If anyone is having a bad day it's LO's techops team who have to work extra, not the people who are already at home and rage over some downtime.

Go watch a movie,  series, play something else, read a book. 

Some people seriously don't have anything else in their lives than APB.

1 hour ago, SirVilla said:

black desert is good game!

lol, hell, it's not.

Edited by Sayori

Very bad. I played one day.Already the 2nd day no login possible, making me troubleshooting a long time because none mentioned it could be a good idea to tell the players the servers shut down. 

That's really not the way to motivate new players keep playing :( 

Next time a short info beforehand would be recommendable

3 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

Stockholm syndrome man.

LO

What are the big game companies able to do that you are not since they don't have this sort of downtime when they do things like this?

You're almost contradicting yourself. Those other "Big" companies, have funds ranging in millions and some in billions.
Have unlimited amount of resources and connections all over the world. And have been around since the beginning.

LittleOrbit is a newly founded small game developing company who's trying to make their mark on the world.

They went from creating Kung Fu Panda 2D games. To a game that costed 100 Million alone to build up.

Just the fact that they're making some progress is really impressive to me, this is all brand new to them.

If you think that what I'm saying is wrong, you clearly do not have any idea on how hard this can be.

Everyone's so quick to jump on bashing Little Orbit for literally trying to improve something with a longer ETA than expected.

While they're only trying to make things better. Cause if they don't, everyone starts complaining about how something is rushed, laggy or buggy.

Doing stuff like this isn't as easy as it seems. Anyone with experience in ICT, Networking, coding. Knows this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SirVilla said:

black desert is good game! tom clancy the division , csgo , euro truck simulation dota 2 n, destyni 2 ect ect ,

Will there be maintenance tomorrow????????

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Thanks for the update Lixil, appreciate that.

Tomorrow there will be maintenance?

Also.. a patch?

We all would love to know that.

There will be no weekly maintenance tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You guys still get so much hate even when you're trying you still get hate, so thanks for  trying to make this game that much better, this forum needs to be more positive.

• Like 4

2 dny v hajzlu a pořád nic, to jsem zvědavej co vymyslíte..

The salty posts are just PROOF that this community is nothing more than a buch of sweaty losers who have literally nothing better to do all day.

Downvote me all you want. You know I'm right. 

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lixil said:

There will be no maintenance tomorrow.

Thank you also for that.

And thanks to have that patience with this community, i can understand, isn't that easy.

How about a browser game or an app where people can RP playing APB when the servers go down?

"I stunned you, bro!"
"Nah, nah bro"
"Bro, rp sucks bro"

Idea man strikes again! You're welcome.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sayori said:

lol, hell, it's not.

yes, me level 62 , and  me equip full tet boos in 6 mounts... i good game and no play2win.... I know that all my equipment was uploaded by me from scratch until I reached Tet

8 hours ago, MsSimplified said:

How do you still not have an ETA? Im not stressing over this game being down for a little bit but the fact that you guys dont know when the work will be done makes me think you dont know what your doing because if you guys did know what you were doing you would atleast give us a vague eta. But you cant because your workers are probably slacking and not doing what they are supposed to do. Lets all remember these are the guys that have been promising an engine upgrade for like over 5 years. Yall are just too slow with everything.

Prettyyyy sure LO has only owned APB since 2018 but okayyy

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RagingDragon said:

Prettyyyy sure LO has only owned APB since 2018 but okayyy

I JUST NOTICED THAT 5 YEAR PART. omg I am dying 

yka52.jpg

Please guys turn on the server or I am going to have a mental breakdown and I will have to sue you in the international court of video games.

43 minutes ago, Lixil said:

There will be no maintenance tomorrow.

When is tomorrow, as in what timezone?

57 minutes ago, SkyFix said:

They were asking about scheduled maintanance we have every week. I edited my post to avoid confusion. 

On 11/26/2019 at 5:55 PM, SkyFix said:

Wednesday 9:00 AM PDT, the exact same time they do maintenance or patches, there wil be no one of them tomorrow.

Merged.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:56 PM, Lixil said:

They were asking about scheduled maintanance we have every week. 

Any update on the current situation?