Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

11 minutes ago, darok70 said:

cant you just give us an estimate of the time it will take for jericho to be on?

That is the thing, the severs as giving errors

13 minutes ago, darok70 said:

cant you just give us an estimate of the time it will take for jericho to be on?

I assume if they could, they already would have. There's always problems you didn't expect to occur when you deal with a game this complicated - I'm surprised the database hasn't been lost or broken since they took over.

Not a routine maintenance, not something you can estimate.

Elementary my dear Watson. 

Im Very happy about huge ivolvement in game by new developer. Hope it will be salvation for issues, but a little info regarding of still not finished planned works 🙂

They should have extended maintenances more often, to be honest. It's like a forced detox many people really require but not being aware of that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Deberían haber extendido los mantenimientos más a menudo, para ser honesto. Es como una desintoxicación forzada que muchas personas realmente requieren pero que no son conscientes de eso. 

yes!!

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Chan said:

Not a routine maintenance, not something you can estimate.

Elementary my dear Watson. 

Why even try logic here, bad idea.

2 hours ago, darok70 said:

It will require exactly 3 weeks with a scientificly calculated error tolerance of +/- 3 minutes.

ps: now all you need to achive is staying below 3 weeks and you can credit any less time to the incredible nonstop work of the best engineers on this planet - tada.

Edited by Ramihyn

Seems like.. it will take days to fix that, which is actually a good thing for the nolifers.. do some real life progress xd

guys check it out, in a day or less we will get a forum post stating they had to revert the changes 😛

7 minutes ago, Ramihyn said:

Why even try logic here, bad idea.

It will need exactly 3 weeks with a scientificly calculated fault tolerance of +/- 3 minutes.

ps: now all you need to achive is staying below 3 weeks and you can credit any less time to the incredible nonstop work of the best engineers on this planet - tada.

At least im not a bully like you.

Thank you for actually taking the time to make sure that everything works. I'm grateful and excited for the new servers.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jorlak said:

Thank you for actually taking the time to make sure that everything works. I'm grateful and excited for the new servers.

This !

Ordinary players will not have a bonus in the form of jokers? It would be very nice, as we have been expecting for 2 days😓

• Like 1

Im pretty excited  for the new servers , i would like to see a huge difference after all of these years of playing this game! We need something new, a motivation in order to continue this trip 🙂  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jorlak said:

Stockholm syndrome man.

LO

What are the big game companies able to do that you are not since they don't have this sort of downtime when they do things like this?

Edited by SilverCrow

Free premium for the time server was off..it will be some hours/days after all.If LO confirm that here on forums-people will chill the fk out for 1nce

4 hours ago, MsSimplified said:

How do you still not have an ETA? Im not stressing over this game being down for a little bit but the fact that you guys dont know when the work will be done makes me think you dont know what your doing because if you guys did know what you were doing you would atleast give us a vague eta. But you cant because your workers are probably slacking and not doing what they are supposed to do. Lets all remember these are the guys that have been promising an engine upgrade for like over 5 years. Yall are just too slow with everything.

You obviously don't know that Little Orbit took over from Gamersfirst (the company that allowed their games to fall flat while they profited from microtransactions), and then begun fixing MASSIVE problems that G1 simply ignored. They're working on ENTIRELY creating one of their games from scratch because the code is ancient, which G1-yes you guessed it- also ignored.

Next time something happens, see how LO responds. Compare that to the fact that we literally never heard from G1 employees, yet now the goddamn CEO is addressing every issue himself.

If you're still ungrateful, you go into that office and work for the next 24 hours, as they've done, to try stabilise a game running on ancient supports and code. Then feel free to message me personally about how you did, with plausible evidence, which you've failed to back your statement with.

• Like 1

Indeed ... these guys seem like legit gamers. They don't have that corporate bullS<H<I<T approach , some of them probably play the game , not just milk gullible triple A brain dead fanboys for cash

Edited by Trahald

23 minutes ago, eelaaa said:

Im pretty excited  for the new servers , i would like to see a huge difference after all of these years of playing this game! We need something new, a motivation in order to continue this trip 🙂  

New Servers = same two maps since 2010, that's almost 10 years now. New Servers won't mean anything( so its nothing new, same boring two maps ) and the only time i seen a huge difference is when i upgraded my computer, ever since doing that, i haven't had any lag or performance problems anymore, games runs just fine at 60fps. And yes lag has nothing to do with your computer performance, so the last time there was lag is when "Colby West" was around,  we all were lagging into slow motion, which i thought was hella funny, had me in tears. That was like what 3-4 years ago i think.  The only thing new will be the engine upgrade, but i call it 2 years ago, it won't show up until spring of 2020. ha.

Servers/server lag has been fine on my part though for about 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Free premium for the time server was off..it will be some hours/days after all.If LO confirm that here on forums-people will chill the fk out for 1nce

Premium compensation was already said to be coming ... they still haven't chilled