Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

I'm back in the game after 4 years. I used to play Pubg and last week I made the decision to return to Apb. I've been playing the game for about 5-6 days, bought 2400 g1 premium or something. To enjoy the game, but after 6 days the game was closed.

Due to the update of the database kapansada close to 2 days can not enter the game.

I'm going back to pubg. Now we wish to meet in the next few years.

See you all..

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have updated Lixil's original post with more details. These are large databases, so they are taking quite a bit of time to backup, copy, and then restore.

We have XB1 North America up. Logging in is very slow for some reason, and we're troubleshooting that. There are also only 5 districts with no threat limitations in Financial and Waterfront because the XB1 population is so small. I think PS4 North America will be next up. We are waiting on the database to finish restoring. All EU environments had to be recreated from scratch, so those are taking a bit longer than expected. PC databases are being restored right now.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update Matt.

getting warned about possible downtime

mad because there is server downtime

• Like 1

hoping after i go to the store and buy some nom's the server will be up for PC 😄 so like about hour and a half .... plzzzzz want to shoot some people up 😄 

Aww I woke up excited hoping it was fixed, welp I guess morr youtube till it comes back up. Keep up the good work, and if you habe more updates please post them 🙂

Edited by SkyFix

3 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Yall are really sad bruh... Like fr majority of you bash every f****** move they make (they haven't even had apb that long when you really think about it, mistakes and wrong calls are bound to happen) and then when it's down for a couple days you'll cry like some b******, I'm calling it right now their gon get sick of y'alls whining and as soon as the engine update is complete they're just gon give us away to another company thats most likely gon let us sit and rot again.... Acting like some goddamn crack addicts. Sorry to the admins for language.

Tbh I thought I was the only sane person for the longest while to realize APB is full of crybaby manchildren that want their stupid chicken tendies.

Edited by MeanBetsy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MeanBetsy said:

Tbh I thought I was the only sane person for the longest while to realize APB is full crybaby manchildren that want their stupid chicken tendies.

LMFAO Nah it's just the select sane few of us are hard to come by. Most of the posts on here really are people that seem like they can't live without the game or their chicken tendies though. Like let LO work on the new servers people. Go play something else while the game is down or something it's not the end of the world XD It's like they view this game as if it's their Cocaine that they can't live without. Jesus lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AzeliaBLankz said:

I'm back in the game after 4 years. I used to play Pubg and last week I made the decision to return to Apb. I've been playing the game for about 5-6 days, bought 2400 g1 premium or something. To enjoy the game, but after 6 days the game was closed.

Due to the update of the database kapansada close to 2 days can not enter the game.

I'm going back to pubg. Now we wish to meet in the next few years.

See you all..

"Now that I can't play the game for a single day (or possibly two) out of the f****ing week, I now shall never play the game ever again. Even if it means the game will get better as a result, I don't care. I am off to purchase my chicken tendies at the PUB-O-G."

Do you understand how unreasonable this is? You could use some sunlight. 

Edit: There are 365 days out of a year. Ya, no, you people just need to chill. Your a**es that actually paid money are getting compensated while they're making the game better, do you want an award or something??? It seems like no matter what, the devs can't win with you people.

Edited by MeanBetsy
  • Like 2

Let's keep things civil, please.

I think it should go without saying that if we're here we care about the game and want it to be as good as possible. We might express it differently but I think at the end of the (very long) day we are on the same team. We are also customers (some even paying ;)) and may be frustrated or concerned about the platform and community.

I am sure Matt, et al., are working through the remaining aspects of the migration as quickly as they are able. Let's not eat our own young in the meantime. :)

V/r

good one question, the servers migrated right?
Where did they go? what country are they now?

Hi all,

We’re fixing one internal issue that is still preventing the EU world from being available. I don’t have an eta, but the team is working very hard. The other database restores all started at the same time. Each platform will come online as they finish.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

Is there any scheduled work time or even is there any possibility to end today ? Cuz i dont Know what to do with my Life right now 😕  Any kind of info IS Bleeding ♥️

14 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We’re fixing one internal issue that is still preventing the EU world from being available. I don’t have an eta, but the team is working very hard. The other database restores all started at the same time. Each platform will come online as they finish.

Thanks,

Matt

How do you still not have an ETA? Im not stressing over this game being down for a little bit but the fact that you guys dont know when the work will be done makes me think you dont know what your doing because if you guys did know what you were doing you would atleast give us a vague eta. But you cant because your workers are probably slacking and not doing what they are supposed to do. Lets all remember these are the guys that have been promising an engine upgrade for like over 5 years. Yall are just too slow with everything.

Thank you very much for working as hard as you can 🙂 Hope the changes will be good

23 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you for the update Matt.

28 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you so much for the work being done for the community - which I assume is overtime, too. I know we're not going to see positive changes right off the bat, but I'm very glad to know these downtimes will produce great changes in the future for a game that desperately needs them.

37 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Do we know what is causing just EU to become a mess?

6 minutes ago, SkyFix said:

Do we know what is causing just EU to become a mess?

it's the russians

1 minute ago, Haniasita said:

it's the russians

this is ban

cant you just give us an estimate of the time it will take for jericho to be on?