Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Yes its running long but this was announced last week. Deal with it.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tappey said:

I’m not hinting at anything. But new keys for premium would be desirable. For such a long wait))

Compensation for premium was already mentioned in the OP and in the thread when it was added to the OP.

6 minutes ago, sayaq_ said:

They have said multiple times that changes will come along with the engine upgrade. They have new content ready, but we will get it with the new engine. 

I didn't meant that, but whatever, you didn't even bothered to read what i wrote.

Just wanted to know if we will see something changed or is like the only thing we're seeing is the shutdown period and then play like everyday?

I thought we were going to get new district servers like matt said, but whatever.

Those things are not related to the new engine upgrade, world consolidation and district servers.

In anyway, let's see.

This at least would mean having a better experience under fps and stability of the servers?

I hope that to be.

21 minutes ago, greenfield said:

Oh my, i came yesterday at this time to play a bit and it was off and now again 😞

Some G1C would be appreciated.

No, G1C no.

I don't wanna see a similar situation like Tiggs JMB. 🙂

2 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

I didn't meant that, but whatever, you didn't even bothered to read what i wrote.

Just wanted to know if we will see something changed or is like the only thing we're seeing is the shutdown period and then play like everyday?

I thought we were going to get new district servers like matt said, but whatever.

Those things are not related to the new engine upgrade, world consolidation and district servers.

In anyway, let's see.

This at least would mean having a better experience under fps and stability of the servers?

I hope that to be.

No, G1C no.

Better stability would be absolutely lovely, knowing how many times iv'e been in a group and having freinds crash halfwayt through a mission 🙂 If my understanding is correct, they are doing new servers now, and then they will have what they need to start the world server thing? Correct me if im wrong.

Please guys stop complaining so much ... The company is working and the only thing they find are complaints ... First instance the game is free for everyone ... So congratulations on this great improvement that hopefully improves the temita of many years "LAG" I will eagerly wait for my gift! Come on guys keep it up ...

9 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

In anyway, let's see.

I hope that to be.

No, G1C no.

Sorry didn't understand your question properly then, but what we will get when the downtime is over is basicly a smoother, better and more stable connection with the servers while playing. Which means lower ping in districts etc. 

Imagine thinking its okay to just shut your down and not tell anyone even the slightest ETA of when its going to be back up and not even any fucking real earlier note saying it was gonna happen. Everyone chant with me~

G1 IS A JOKE 

G1 IS A JOKE

G1 IS A JOKE

Yall are really sad bruh... Like fr majority of you bash every f****** move they make (they haven't even had apb that long when you really think about it, mistakes and wrong calls are bound to happen) and then when it's down for a couple days you'll cry like some b******, I'm calling it right now their gon get sick of y'alls whining and as soon as the engine update is complete they're just gon give us away to another company thats most likely gon let us sit and rot again.... Acting like some goddamn crack addicts. Sorry to the admins for language.

• Like 1

Sooo... when servers are merged... What happens if there are two characters of the same name that previously existed on both servers... Like me for instance..

I am Ogre on Jericho, not sure if there was one on EU, or atleast a character previously existing with that name...?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Chan said:

Sooo... when servers are merged... What happens if there are two characters of the same name that previously existed on both servers... Like me for instance..

I am Ogre on Jericho, not sure if there was one on EU, or atleast a character previously existing with that name...?

This is not NA and EU merge.

• Like 1

Just now, Lixil said:

This is not NA and EU merge.

My curiosity is not sated, but thank you for the reply. 👀

Hi all,

I have updated Lixil's original post with more details. These are large databases, so they are taking quite a bit of time to backup, copy, and then restore.

We have XB1 North America up. Logging in is very slow for some reason, and we're troubleshooting that. There are also only 5 districts with no threat limitations in Financial and Waterfront because the XB1 population is so small. I think PS4 North America will be next up. We are waiting on the database to finish restoring. All EU environments had to be recreated from scratch, so those are taking a bit longer than expected. PC databases are being restored right now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have updated Lixil's original post with more details. These are large databases, so they are taking quite a bit of time to backup, copy, and then restore.

We have XB1 North America up. Logging in is very slow for some reason, and we're troubleshooting that. There are also only 5 districts with no threat limitations in Financial and Waterfront because the XB1 population is so small. I think PS4 North America will be next up. We are waiting on the database to finish restoring. All EU environments had to be recreated from scratch, so those are taking a bit longer than expected. PC databases are being restored right now.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you for the update, you big scarf machine.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERVERS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- edit, pc servers are not. fuvk it.

Edited by foscor77

13 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Hi,

Do you realize you've seriously victimized the players ? The game has been off for almost 2 days. Of course you need to make the necessary updates do not object to it. However, today's games have been closed for close to 2 days the game is not available. And I think he's been closed for too long.

My English is not very good.I hope I made myself clear to you.

Thanks,

AzeliaBLankz

Dude literally 3 people play and care about the game on xbox and I know that for a fact lmao. The game doesnt even run well on consoles who cares, PC should have been first priority you freaky terrible game developing weirdos

13 minutes ago, AzeliaBLankz said:

Do you realize you've seriously victimized the players ? The game has been off for almost 2 days. Of course you need to make the necessary updates do not object to it. However, today's games have been closed for close to 2 days the game is not available. And I think he's been closed for too long.

My English is not very good.I hope I made myself clear to you.

How are we victimized

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, darok70 said:

so how long for pc?

Idk anything but I'm assuming the same amount of time it took for XB1 to go up. Could be sooner if they worked on it at the same time as XB1 tho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RagingDragon said:

Idk anything but I'm assuming the same amount of time it took for XB1 to go up. Could be sooner if they worked on it at the same time as XB1 tho.

so another 2 days?

Edited by foscor77

4 minutes ago, darok70 said:

so another 2 days?

It's only been like... 29 hours since PC went down.

15 minutes ago, RagingDragon said:

How are we victimized

Let's see.. I ate everything in the house while I was waiting and not knowing if the game was going to come online and when, so now I have nothing to eat and I'm still hungry + nervous, and no the shops don't work so I can't go to buy and eat, it's 5 am here, and no I can't sleep..

:classic_dry: