Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

2 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Most of the people live criticizing APB ,but when the game is down for a day they lose their head

"APB is so dead"

damn, I was actually in the mood for once to play apb. guess ill just buy sunset overdrive and play that until it comes back up.

The Forum looks like online Withdrawal Support Group.

i wish they would finally add that we can pause the permium and activate it again when we want.

all the days that fly away because of this fuckin downtimes all the time 😑😑😑

1 minute ago, caandy said:

Does anyone know how long maintenance will take?

whole century lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hausman said:

todo o século lol

I stopped playing for a long time, came back a week and now this maintenance begins

sad ;(

4 minutes ago, caandy said:

I stopped playing for a long time, came back a week and now this maintenance begins

sad ;(

dont be sad, that long downtimes will happen again in future 😉

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Lol...gross

Hitreg works in it :^)

54 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Most of the people live criticizing APB ,but when the game is down for a day they lose their head

Aint that the truth

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

Just a small update. We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it. 

I would like to see this put in to place for any time x amount of hours passes where the servers are down in any one day

If x=8 for instance, any time a server is down in any one day for more than 8 hours the database tracking premium, halts for everyone with premium, then continue again for the next day, provided the outage isn't over several days

Using this method, LO wont need to worry about spending time figuring out who to compensate, and it occurs automatically

Win/ win for everyone

57 minutes ago, Bambola said:

The Forum looks like online Withdrawal Support Group.

Thats standard. You have a whole bunch of forum and social warriors around here looking for change yet when it happens, an idea is brought up or the server goers down they complain about it. You cant please some people.

Just now, MeanBetsy said:

Wow... Get a hold of yourselves. WTF the world isn't ending, it's coming back.

Exactly, just find another game to play in the meantime its not like there arent millions of games out there.

I swear this game goes down for 2 days and everyone acts like drug addicts having major withdrawals. Guys it's okay the game will come back just give LO some time in the meantime go find something else to play. It isn't the end of the world. I know it might be hard but you'll all live. 🙂

Heya guys,

we are very close to opening up servers on console. We still have no ETA as of this time for PC version.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya guys,

we are very close to opening up servers on console. We still have no ETA for PC version.

Can you please shed more light onto what is exactly going on. You've more or less been keeping us in the dark.

My addiction is really getting to me. I'm creasing right now

1 minute ago, MiffyJupiter said:

Can you please shed more light onto what is exactly going on. You've more or less been keeping us in the dark.

This is the thing that's going on atm:

TL;DR: They are moving to new district servers in (for some locations) new locations. 

Just now, Kevkof said:

TL;DR: They are moving to new district servers in (for some locations) new locations. 

I've read this. We want specifics... They didn't even announce a server shutdown on forums. the game has been down for hours and hours.

Just now, Kevkof said:

I've read this. We want specifics... They didn't even announce a server shutdown on forums. the game has been down for hours and hours 

2 minutes ago, MiffyJupiter said:

I've read this. We want specifics... They didn't even announce a server shutdown on forums. the game has been down for hours and hours 

What details would you want to get?

I doubt we'll get server specs or anything like that.

1 minute ago, MiffyJupiter said:

... that's what happens when servers are transferred onto new hardware, downtime as the data is moved. We can all assume there was no announcement of when they shutdown because LO did not know precisely when it was going to take place. Lixil said this morning in this very post "Our servers are currently down on all of our platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX) for a server migration" I don't see at all what more info is needed to be given.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, MiffyJupiter said:

They are migrating ISPs and servers to new locations and brand new servers. Last time they changed servers the game was down afew days.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya guys,

we are very close to opening up servers on console. We still have no ETA for PC version.

this is a bit "FU" to all pc players? you know, the players who are the reason this game still even exists. yeah lets just flip the middle finger to them and concentrate on the potatobox users who dont even care about this game

• Like 1