FLD17

Steam Log-in Issues

Hi i am a returning player, i've been playing APB Reloaded through Steam 3 or 4 years ago
And now i can't log in through Steam. It says my password is expired
Any help here?

3 minutes ago, RagingDragon said:

Idk if its related, but login servers are down right now

That wouldn't be related.

This issue is a residual issue from the Januari 2018 forced password reset on all accounts.

@FLD17 if you know your gamersfirst account email and password, just change the password on the gamersfirst website.

If you don't (which might be the case if you only ever used steam), just contact support at https://support.gamersfirst.com and as long as you're able to provide info to prove that you're the owner of the account they'll sort it out for you.

Keep in mind that the support times are long atm as we keep getting updates on: 

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

That wouldn't be related.

This issue is a residual issue from the Januari 2018 forced password reset on all accounts.

@FLD17 if you know your gamersfirst account email and password, just change the password on the gamersfirst website.

If you don't (which might be the case if you only ever used steam), just contact support at https://support.gamersfirst.com and as long as you're able to provide info to prove that you're the owner of the account they'll sort it out for you.

Keep in mind that the support times are long atm as we keep getting updates on: 

I never had Gamersfirst account before
and i think i dont remember my account (APB Reloaded Account) details to prove i am the owner tho
and also i already contact the support
Thanks for your response

11 minutes ago, FLD17 said:

and i think i dont remember my account (APB Reloaded Account) details to prove i am the owner tho
and also i already contact the support
Thanks for your response

Try your best to remember the details. I didn't remember exact dates and such, and was able to reset my email address bound to my account.

30 minutes ago, FLD17 said:

The game only functions with Gamersfirst accounts, your steam account just directs to the appropriate Gamersfirst account. 

Double check your emails (especially those that you were using when you first started playing), you probably still have those email in there somewhere.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

The game only functions with Gamersfirst accounts, your steam account just directs to the appropriate Gamersfirst account. 

Double check your emails (especially those that you were using when you first started playing), you probably still have those email in there somewhere.

I checked my email and there is nothing. Maybe it got deleted or something.
And also i think i never use my email for this
Because i don't even have Gamersfirst account in the first place when i try to login with my email

So, I think I've experienced this issue before-- but backwards? If you're running APB through steam instead of typing in your G1 Account credentials(which probably don't exist- technically). When the servers are back up just ignore the fields at the top of the log-in completely and hit this nifty little button d454dec80763268f0a9524507286a706.png 

3 minutes ago, Jiggy-Chan said:

So, I think I've experienced this issue before-- but backwards? If you're running APB through steam instead of typing in your G1 Account credentials(which probably don't exist- technically). When the servers are back up just ignore the fields at the top of the log-in completely and hit this nifty little button d454dec80763268f0a9524507286a706.png 

Yeah i tried this
but it said my password expired and need a new one

1 minute ago, FLD17 said:

Yeah i tried this
but it said my password expired and need a new one

Have you changed your steam email recently? Like did you use a specific steam email then have it changed? 

This happened to me. I had my steam email changed then had the password expire error and had to write a ticket to get my email changed to the current one.

30 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Have you changed your steam email recently? Like did you use a specific steam email then have it changed? 

This happened to me. I had my steam email changed then had the password expire error and had to write a ticket to get my email changed to the current one.

i dont think i ever changed my email

Just now, FLD17 said:

i dont think i ever changed my email

What host are you using for your email? Outlook, gmail, yahoo, etc.?