Sign in to follow this  
Ellix

No engine update news this week?

So I've noticed that there is no thread update this week

Are there no news? Anything done or in works?

give them a finger and they'll take an arm

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

Maybe we just want to know whats going on now... if we can leave for a year or something u know 😁

Edited by HighSociety

Just wait another year, it's gonna be great..haven't you see the pics..

It's the weekend, give the man a break

• Thanks 1

"The hope is to get a build to SPCT by Tuesday/Wednesday that has these items all addressed.

EDIT: It’s taking a fair bit longer to clean up the dupes. So we wont have a new build tomorrow."

Sounds that they are crunching hard to get a build,i hope it really comes this week.

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

dey can shov dat finger dey know where..

"Part of the team had to take a break from the Engine Upgrade to help finish off our new Christmas mini-game."  LMFAO all you can do is laugh, i tell you. I have been sick for the past 4 days and i needed a good laugh this morning, thank you L.O.

TAKE A BREAK FROM THE ENGINE UPGRADE TO FINISH UP A CHRISTMAS MINI-GAME???????

long_facepalm.gif

Edited by LAPDAlonso
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

"Part of the team had to take a break from the Engine Upgrade to help finish off our new Christmas mini-game."  LMFAO all you can do is laugh, i tell you. I have been sick for the past 4 days and i needed a good laugh this morning, thank you L.O.

Yeah, fuck the players still playing and looking forward to the event.

Go away please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

long_facepalm.gif

I should have qualified my statements a little better. 

Each event requires dev work to integrate achievements and rewards. There is a minor tweak this year to an existing mini-game that required some additional work, but a couple devs spending a week to prep out an event is actually quite short for us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I guess the majority of the population waited for so long we got used to waiting, it grew on us. What we are going to do once the Engine Upgrade is out and there's nothing more left to wait for? Imagine having no more reason to create threads like this. We'll just end up with the Engine Upgrade but also with an inner feeling of emptiness. 

6 minutes ago, Bambola said:

I guess the majority of the population waited for so long we got used to waiting, it grew on us. What we are going to do once the Engine Upgrade is out and there's nothing more left to wait for? Imagine having no more reason to create threads like this. We'll just end up with the Engine Upgrade but also with an inner feeling of emptiness. 

I'm planning on filling that void with waiting for ANTHEM to be fun. 

this sht have no end..no wonder this "shut it down" topic become so popular..people start gettin sick

Edited by TheMessiah

13 hours ago, Ellix said:

So I've noticed that there is no thread update this week

Are there no news? Anything done or in works?

I have no idea about it but im 100% sure it will be delayed as allways.

Theres also a chance that that update its only because they worked on consoles and pc is left to rot.

9 hours ago, Bambola said:

Then we can wait for the updates that truly improve the game 🙂  Remember that the Engine Upgrade is just the foundation for what needs to be done.

29 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Then we can wait for the updates that truly improve the game 🙂  Remember that the Engine Upgrade is just the foundation for what needs to be done.

I wouldn't say foundation, but the rebar for the foundation. You have a brand new engine (the rebar), then the concrete poured over it (which is the base of the game). Then that's where the house (APB) is built/renovated. 

I dont think that there people who care about christmas event as much as the engine upgrade. I would like to play the event as well but  i would like to see more from you  about the Engine upgrade, thanks 🙂

9 hours ago, JDM_Drifter said:

I wouldn't say foundation, but the rebar for the foundation. You have a brand new engine (the rebar), then the concrete poured over it (which is the base of the game). Then that's where the house (APB) is built/renovated. 

your philosophy is weird......

mine is pie its tastier

Sign in to follow this