Tappey

What to do if blocked, but I did not do this?

@Tappey  According to the rules of LO hate speech dethreating etc are against the rules. Everytime that i log in to the game i meet people with negative behavior or doing whatever they can to destroy peoples game in order to satisfied their selfs probaply , and i see them online over and over again after so many reports and tickets that i have sent to support.Feel's pretty angry about it cause GM's aint  online a lot of time during the day   in order to take care of people that refuse to follow the rules,.Community is one of the most important things that keep's a game alive and cause of this situation and a lot more that its not the right moment to talk about,  players left the game.
As i can see you are an old member here on forums that means you are an old player as well,in my opinion they will have to check out your problem for one more time before they decide whats gonna be the final decision.
You deserve a second chance!   

Edited by eelaaa

11 minutes ago, eelaaa said:

@Tappey  According to the rules of LO hate speech dethreating etc are against the rules. Everytime that i log in to the game i meet people with negative behavior or doing whatever they can to destroy peoples game in order to satisfied their selfs probaply , and i see them online over and over again after so many reports and tickets that i have sent to support.Feel's pretty angry about it cause GM's aint  online a lot of time during the day   in order to take care of people that refuse to follow the rules,.Community is one of the most important things that keep's a game alive and cause of this situation and a lot more that its not the right moment to talk about,  players left the game.
As i can see you are an old member here on forums that means you are an old player as well,in my opinion they will have to check out your problem for one more time before they decide whats gonna be the final decision.
You deserve a second chance!   

Grateful, but it depends on them. For me, it’s just a goal to find out the objective reasons why such a decision was made. I want to know why. I want to know what exactly they considered for violation.

I can refute and give an explanation. To any suspicion, I am confident in my innocence.

And also I want to warn people. So that they do not fall into a situation like me for nothing. 

There would be a bomb if they posted direct evidence on the forum. And because of what they made such a decision. 

I returned to the game after a year of absence. I played for almost a month, wrote to support and remained blocked.

An absurd situation. She is even funny. I myself turned to support and they delved into me and gave me a lock. ( I curse that day. If I didn't apply, I think I wouldn't have thousands of questions now.  )

Edited by Tappey