Tappey

What to do if blocked, but I did not do this?

Lets be honest, most of the time when people unlink their accounts from steam it's because they are selling it.

And showing a screenshot from the original mail also doesn't prove anything. Some people  sell their apb accoutns with the email because you can't change the email unless you have both current and new email.

Removed Xenophobia ~@mayii

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Lets be honest, most of the time when people unlink their accounts from steam it's because they are selling it.

And showing a screenshot from the original mail also doesn't prove anything. Some people  sell their apb accoutns with the email because you can't change the email unless you have both current and new email.

Oh, and seeing that yandex.RU mail ...yeah things just pile up.

So good job, LO. (no sarcasm)

I have changed mail on my account many times, I do it for security and I can name a whole list that was attached at different times.

Removed Xenophobia mention ~@mayii

I don’t ask to untie anything at all. I turned to my head. . . Now I’m dissolving

and the mail at the time of the appeal was already probably on the account of the 10th ... and far from the first

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just ignore Sayori. 

He's not worth the effort. 

I am ready to provide ALL the information that is required. If all the same because of this they made such a decision. I want to get to the bottom of understanding. And I do not want to bring this situation to nothing. Yes, I realized that this is trolling and drops in the fire. . 

Edited by DonTappizah

4 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

I am ready to provide ALL the information that is required. If all the same because of this they made such a decision. I want to get to the bottom of understanding. And I do not want to bring this situation to nothing. Yes, I realized that this is trolling and drops in the fire. . 

I don't know how you can prove you didn't RMT. 

Unless LO gives the evidence so you can dispute it, and I don't think that's their policy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't know how you can prove you didn't RMT. 

Unless LO gives the evidence so you can dispute it, and I don't think that's their policy. 

These are my chances and are so small. No one wants to listen. I was a clan leader and after returning I gathered 20-25 people. , after my blocking, these people are also offline. I am very upset by the situation. But even if the account is unlocked. I’ll think 1000 times to invest in the game. It turns out that anyone is insecure. And it can get into an absurd ridiculous situation by mistake. I do not argue that there are many people with innovations who are involved in this RMT. But they in the general area constantly spam their messages and do nothing to them in most cases.

But I did not do this. And got a lock . From the amount that I wrote already it is sick.

and this by the way was the second attempt to untie the account from Steam

The first time when G1, everything went fine.

I had a completely different mail then the account was and I have a message

This was the first time I untied. Then there were no problems. And the mail was generally different on the account

uPDK5X96.png

Edited by DonTappizah

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Sorry man, none of us can help you. 

The only thing left for me. Hold on to this thread. Or create new ones. Contact support every day and do not give up. 

Thanks . Those who are understanding. And supports the neutral side. And does not spill accusations or takes the @undeniable@ side LO

Edited by DonTappizah

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just ignore Sayori. 

He's not worth the effort. 

blahblahblah, no arguments, no logic, only emotions.
People lie all the time, they lie even when they are caught. Some get banned like 15 times and still swear they are legit.
Just two months ago someone on the guildwars2 subreddit claimed he got banned for using an addon, managed to cause a sh.itstorm and made everyone grab their pitchforks...Until Security Lead came just to expose the guy cheating on dozen accounts(might have been over 30)
I don't think support will just randomly lock an account without  any suspicious cues like different login locations etc.
Would be nice this to be resolved eventually and LO to come and say whether they were wrong or right.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Sayori said:

only emotions.

Hey, Im taking meds for it now.

MGey2Vk.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

On 11/23/2019 at 12:47 PM, Tappey said:

The fact is that she decided it wrong. And my chances are very small, you can’t prove anything to anyone.

Passed on a friend a weapon a couple of times in trade. And now what should be considered a sale? For real money?

Why should I suffer. Due to the fact that they introduced the trade into the game. And they thought that I was selling something for real money.

I thought that there would be problems. Because of these innovations. And I suffered for nothing.

Playing the game for a very long time, I would not be able to think. That I will get into such a m0r0nic situation.

The game is already so small online. Also such erroneous locks. Me and all the friends who played with me are also offline now. I am for compliance with the rules of the game. But here is a glaring situation in which I have fallen. I didn’t do it. And the chances of proving this are very small, just NOBODY wants to listen.

Is your friend banned too?

Can you ask him to return all your weapons and open a support ticket to help you clarify this?

Did he even return your weapons before you got banned?

A lot of us if not almost everyone have been sharing/borrowing guns plenty of times, I've did this a lot of times even now in LO era, so there are 0 chances that this is the reason why they spotted your account involved in illegal activities.

Just realize that the game logs a lot of info, your IP, your hardware ID and more so just logging in into your account or anyone else's account that lately gets involved in something suspicious will get you flagged and investigated.

Just as a little example, let's say your "friend" is just an alternative account used to sell the weapons for real money attempting to avoid leaving any traces to a main account, then that'd be easily tracked. Even if your "friend" did a real money trade with any item you gave to him without your acknowledge that could be linked to you, specially if your friend barely plays the game or such. I'm not saying this is the case but just trying to give you a picture of how easily could be for support to associate your account with any sort of suspicious behaviors.

As someone else said too, try to avoid being emotional and refrain from sending too many tickets but instead show your commitment to provide all the possible info they could require from you to prove the account ownership, be honest with the customer support staff about any other accounts you may have and other alternative locations/IP addresses  your accounts might logged into the game from.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, Sayori said:

|

V

19 hours ago, Sayori said:

There's no logic and solid evidence to be found in your post either. You are also working on emotion, mere suspicion and on a "everyone who does X has the intention Y" scheme. Additionally, you just said "most of the time", which means that he could be an exception and has unlinked it for other reasons than to sell it.

Unless we get an official reply, he, like anyone else, should be treated as innocent until proven otherwise. Maybe he really is a culprit, maybe not, but let's just wait this one out before we assume anything.

Edited by Ai-Zhú
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

Is your friend banned too?

Can you ask him to return all your weapons and open a support ticket to help you clarify this?

Did he even return your weapons before you got banned?

A lot of us if not almost everyone have been sharing/borrowing guns plenty of times, I've did this a lot of times even now in LO era, so there are 0 chances that this is the reason why they spotted your account involved in illegal activities.

Just realize that the game logs a lot of info, your IP, your hardware ID and more so just logging in into your account or anyone else's account that lately gets involved in something suspicious will get you flagged and investigated.

Just as a little example, let's say your "friend" is just an alternative account used to sell the weapons for real money attempting to avoid leaving any traces to a main account, then that'd be easily tracked. Even if your "friend" did a real money trade with any item you gave to him without your acknowledge that could be linked to you, specially if your friend barely plays the game or such. I'm not saying this is the case but just trying to give you a picture of how easily could be for support to associate your account with any sort of suspicious behaviors.

As someone else said too, try to avoid being emotional and refrain from sending too many tickets but instead show your commitment to provide all the possible info they could require from you to prove the account ownership, be honest with the customer support staff about any other accounts you may have and other alternative locations/IP addresses  your accounts might logged into the game from.

Good luck.

Yes, they are ready to return everything. They don’t speak because of what they thought that I was selling something. So I could refute to provide any evidence. They thought so and there is nothing to prove if you fall into such a situation. Nobody will listen to you. And you have almost 0 chances to change something. A man (my friend) threw off his arms). He only sold for $ APB or changed one to another. And his account is not blocked, everything is in order with him.

1 hour ago, Ai-Zhú said:

|

V

There's no logic and solid evidence to be found in your post either. You are also working on emotion, mere suspicion and on a "everyone who does X has the intention Y" scheme. Additionally, you just said "most of the time", which means that he could be an exception and has unlinked it for other reasons than to sell it.

Unless we get an official reply, he, like anyone else, should be treated as innocent until proven otherwise. Maybe he really is a culprit, maybe not, but let's just wait this one out before we assume anything.

I cannot prove or disprove anything. I just don’t know why they thought that I was doing it. So for a long time already everything was in topic.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:37 PM, CookiePuss said:

Wasn't there a time when we couldn't discuss bans? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I would like to see the administration posts. This is a warm topic.

Merged.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:03 PM, CookiePuss said:

Hey, Im taking meds for it now.

MGey2Vk.gif

looking like me 22 . november 

You know the situation is trash when iSock speaks the absolute truth about it lol.

I hope you at the very least get an actual detailed response about why they did what they did to your account man. No one deserves to just be shut out like that without an actual response. I get that it's their company they do what they want, etc., but it still sucks at the end of the day to see that happen.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:32 PM, Tappey said:

What to do if blocked, but I did not do this? I was blocked due to the sale of resources for real money. But I didn’t do it. Support does not prove anything, no one even wants to hear. They rested like rams.  10 years to the wind. And a huge amount of money wasted.  I do not know how to prove that I did not sell anything for real money.  I'm just nervous about this situation. Get a lock for something I didn’t do. I understand that now I will need to write and raise this question every day. Otherwise, nothing can be achieved. I want justice to triumph. And erroneous charges and blocking were dropped.

I don’t want to create new accounts every day and get everyone to hear me. Every day I will create support tickets if the situation with my lock is not changed. Because I did not sell anything for real money.

I do not want to endure unreasonable locks. And turn a blind eye to it. Every day I will have to write support from different accounts or create forum topics. I see no other way out to achieve justice. 

Maybe I would throw this situation with an erroneous lock. If not for the amount that was invested in the account. And 10 years of play.

Go outside and recover your life. Thats the gift.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tappey said:

Yes, they are ready to return everything.

Woah hold up a second there. Just my opinion but you shouldn't have him send the weapons back just yet.  If they are sitting in your mail and you don't retrieve them from your mail within 30 days then the guns go bye-bye.  Found that out from mailing a gun to a different character on the same account.  So if you don't get back into your account within 30 days then those guns are gone.  So don't have him send them back unless you know for sure that your issue is going to be fixed and that you're going to be able to log in within 30 days.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Woah hold up a second there. Just my opinion but you shouldn't have him send the weapons back just yet.  If they are sitting in your mail and you don't retrieve them from your mail within 30 days then the guns go bye-bye.  Found that out from mailing a gun to a different character on the same account.  So if you don't get back into your account within 30 days then those guns are gone.  So don't have him send them back unless you know for sure that your issue is going to be fixed and that you're going to be able to log in within 30 days.

I will be on a horse every day I am ready to seek the truth every day)here the principle

Edited by Tappey

I've gone through similar struggles, but with the company that preceded LO, and it was for cheating. I didn't cheat, ever, and I got banned for a ridiculous reason. All communications were cut off, so I couldn't disprove whatever "evidence" they had. Sometimes, there's things that people may see that'll lead to them assuming that you're guilty, when you're innocent. For instance, I made 3 other accounts for no really good reasons and apparently that equated to "100 different accounts" that I "cheated on", which I did none of! Maybe there's just a similar misunderstanding too. Or, of course, maybe you are guilty. The forums is a great place to get attention to this matter, but you can't expect anyone on here to actually be able to help you. The best you can do, since LO is a much more respectable company, is to DM some of the staff (mainly the customer support dude), and hope that you get in a response. I say this, just because I assume you're not getting responses from customer support (whether it be it's taking multiple months or you're they just aren't responding), you may have clarified in one of your posts but I stopped reading after the first page or so. Anyways good luck with everything, Tappey. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so if you are lying and you are actually guilty, I can only hope that you stayed banned.

Edited by Goldtiger
clarification
  • Like 1

Support is silent from the 23rd. Waiting for an answer. But I think, they will answer me again thanks for understanding. UP topic.

Edited by Tappey
GameDC 2 days ;(

very complex topic .  

I've been playing since beta . I was never banned by the old G1 company . with the arrival of a new owner, I will get 4 manual bans . support not happy with my style of play . apart from the standard phrase: We've done a thorough investigation, I can't get any evidence of wrongdoing from them .

I'm not a complete shit - I'm for honesty and justice

Merged.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, Salvick said:

tell me, why am I playing with beta and never doing it ? 

simona.  simona        👎

Edited by yood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, yood said:

very complex topic .  

I've been playing since beta . I was never banned by the old G1 company . with the arrival of a new owner, I will get 4 manual bans . support not happy with my style of play . apart from the standard phrase: We've done a thorough investigation, I can't get any evidence of wrongdoing from them .

I'm not a complete shit - I'm for honesty and justice

I have reason to believe you. I myself got into such a situation and not even because of the style of play, violation of anything. They just decided that I was selling for real money. But I didn’t do it. It's just amazing ... And my chances of getting everything back are void. The game is already the 4th day. Who will remember about my problem in a week ??? . After all, everyone is busy with the servers. 

On 11/24/2019 at 8:22 AM, Sayori said:

People lie all the time, they lie even when they are caught. Some get banned like 15 times and still swear they are legit.
Just two months ago someone on the guildwars2 subreddit claimed he got banned for using an addon, managed to cause a sh.itstorm and made everyone grab their pitchforks...Until Security Lead came just to expose the guy cheating on dozen accounts(might have been over 30)
I don't think support will just randomly lock an account without  any suspicious cues like different login locations etc.
Would be nice this to be resolved eventually and LO to come and say whether they were wrong or right.

I was perm trade locked because I used a popular VPN service and some other person that got banned used the same VPN service. Like going to jail because you moved into a convicts house and now have his old address. No evidence of a crime.

Edited by MrSilverback
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrSilverback said:

I was perm trade locked because I used a popular VPN service and some other person that got banned used the same VPN service.

Ignore Sayori. This is his opinion, but when he would have been in such a situation. His opinion would have changed. 

*The reason for the block is still a mystery to me. About the actions that they said. I did not commit them. I would at least have a good reason why they thought so.