Tappey

What to do if blocked, but I did not do this?

What to do if blocked, but I did not do this? I was blocked due to the sale of resources for real money. But I didn’t do it. Support does not prove anything, no one even wants to hear. They rested like rams.  10 years to the wind. And a huge amount of money wasted.  I do not know how to prove that I did not sell anything for real money.  I'm just nervous about this situation. Get a lock for something I didn’t do. I understand that now I will need to write and raise this question every day. Otherwise, nothing can be achieved. I want justice to triumph. And erroneous charges and blocking were dropped.

I don’t want to create new accounts every day and get everyone to hear me. Every day I will create support tickets if the situation with my lock is not changed. Because I did not sell anything for real money.

I do not want to endure unreasonable locks. And turn a blind eye to it. Every day I will have to write support from different accounts or create forum topics. I see no other way out to achieve justice. 

Maybe I would throw this situation with an erroneous lock. If not for the amount that was invested in the account. And 10 years of play.

Edited by Tappey
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, only support can help you.

If support has decided you are guilty, that's probably game over.

• Like 1

seems like too much effort for a banned account on a dead game, but you do you homeslice 

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Unfortunately, only support can help you.

If support has decided you are guilty, that's probably game over.

The fact is that she decided it wrong. And my chances are very small, you can’t prove anything to anyone.

Passed on a friend a weapon a couple of times in trade. And now what should be considered a sale? For real money?

Why should I suffer. Due to the fact that they introduced the trade into the game. And they thought that I was selling something for real money.

I thought that there would be problems. Because of these innovations. And I suffered for nothing.

Playing the game for a very long time, I would not be able to think. That I will get into such a m0r0nic situation.

The game is already so small online. Also such erroneous locks. Me and all the friends who played with me are also offline now. I am for compliance with the rules of the game. But here is a glaring situation in which I have fallen. I didn’t do it. And the chances of proving this are very small, just NOBODY wants to listen.

Edited by DonTappizah

5 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

The fact is that she decided it wrong. And my chances are very small, you can’t prove anything to anyone.

Passed on a friend a weapon a couple of times in trade. And now what should be considered a sale? For real money?

Why should I suffer. Due to the fact that they introduced the trade into the game. And they thought that I was selling something for real money.

I thought that there would be problems. Because of these innovations. And I suffered for nothing.

Playing the game for a very long time, I would not be able to think. That I will get into such a m0r0nic situation.

Without knowing the details personally, I cant say much.

Though I really don't see LO banning for RMT without evidence.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Without knowing the details personally, I cant say much.

Though I really don't see LO banning for RMT without evidence.

I should at least see this evidence so that I can understand. And disprove it. It saddens me that I myself know that I didn’t. It’s just hopelessness ... Nobody wants to listen.

Merged.

20 minutes ago, Solamente said:

seems like too much effort for a banned account on a dead game, but you do you homeslice 

Yes, it’s not even just an account. I know the game is dying. The point is justice. And basically. I don’t like to be punished and blocked for nothing. My case is a precedent. And I want to protect people who transfer something through a trade for $ 0 or $ 1 to their friends in the game. That they can be considered sellers for real money. And they may get banned by mistake. It’s easier to remove the trade from the game. I, as an impudent example, have suffered from this innovation. Having invested a huge amount of money in this game. Blaming me for selling resources for real money, but this is at least suspicious and ridiculous. For $ 4,500 I have a lot of permanent weapons and items on my account and as you might have thought that I needed something.

3 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

Yes, it’s not even just an account. I know the game is dying. The point is justice. And basically. I don’t like to be punished and blocked for nothing. My case is a precedent. And I want to protect people who transfer something through a trade for $ 0 or $ 1 to their friends in the game. That they can be considered sellers for real money. And they may get banned by mistake. It’s easier to remove the trade from the game. I, as an impudent example, have suffered from this innovation.

You wouldn't get banned for giving away or selling an item for $1 in game cash. I've given away dozens of legendaries and I've never had an issue. 

LO must have some evidence that real world money was somehow involved. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

You wouldn't get banned for giving away or selling an item for $1 in game cash. I've given away dozens of Legendaries and I've never had an issue. 

LO must have some evidence that real world money was somehow involved. 

Then I do not know. Then more questions arise.  This is a real situation that makes me laugh. I seriously don’t understand how I was selling something. If I didn’t. 😂There are no words.

Edited by DonTappizah

1 minute ago, DonTappizah said:

Yes, it’s not even just an account. I know the game is dying. The point is justice. And basically. I don’t like to be punished and blocked for nothing. My case is a precedent. And I want to protect people who transfer something through a trade for $ 0 or $ 1 to their friends in the game. That they can be considered sellers for real money. And they may get banned by mistake. It’s easier to remove the trade from the game. I, as an impudent example, have suffered from this innovation.

there is no justice to be had, this is a privately owned company exercising the rights you agreed they have when you accepted the tos

that aside theres no way they banned you just for using the trading system as described, as cookypuss said there are tons of people (myself  included) who do the exact same thing and have not been banned

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

there is no justice to be had, this is a privately owned company exercising the rights you agreed they have when you accepted the tos

that aside theres no way they banned you just for using the trading system as described, as cookypuss said there are tons of people (myself  included) who do the exact same thing and have not been banned

Then I do not understand at all what they could give a lock for. The only thing I can think of is this 2 or 3 weapon transfers. Well, the exchange of one for another.From this, my situation becomes even more mysterious.

When did that happen? Maybe ur Account just got hacked and used as middleman or they sold ur stuff...

If it happend from a whole diffrent ip u never logged in from u could be lucky.

I'd suggest to just wait the 2 weeks till they look into ur ticket... and freaking calm down

10 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

When did that happen? Maybe ur Account just got hacked and used as middleman or they sold ur stuff...

If it happend from a whole diffrent ip u never logged in from u could be lucky.

I'd suggest to just wait the 2 weeks till they look into ur ticket... and freaking calm down

No, no one hacked. I turned to untie the Steam account. And then they answered me that we were ready to untie. But we decided that you were selling something for real money .. And they gave me a lock, I directly flew out of the game. I went in support and saw this answer. I have access to all the mail that was on the account and access to the Steam account. A lot of information that I can prove that my account is 100% owned by me.

I myself turned in support. I also got a lock. But I did not sell anything for real money and am the sole owner of the account. I could post correspondence from support, but this is prohibited by the rules of the forum.fftEwbc6.png

I even have the first letter of 2011 to the first mail from my account

I took a break in 2018, then returned to the game, played a month and decided to re-link my account to another Steam account

Indeed, maybe they thought that I sold the account ... I don’t know what to think. Thanks for the thought. 

I’m ready to provide all the evidence and the entire account history. All mail addresses that were on the account and so on... 

Edited by DonTappizah

2 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

No, no one hacked. I turned to untie the Steam account. And then they answered me that we were ready to untie. But we decided that you were selling something for real money .. And they gave me a lock, I directly flew out of the game. I went in support and saw this answer. I have access to all the mail that was on the account and access to the Steam account. A lot of information that I can prove that my account is 100% owned by me.

huh dunno but why would someone unbound his steam account? u also can install the launcher without steam i played more than 3k h without steam too. Maybe they think u want to sell ur account or they saw it for sale on any platform.

But I dont judge that one!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

huh dunno but why would someone unbound his steam account? u also can install the launcher without steam i played more than 3k h without steam too. Maybe they think u want to sell ur account or they saw it for sale on any platform.

But I dont judge that one! 

I have no idea. Yes, let them not untie them anymore. Steam account still belongs to me. It’s just that Dota 2’s access is blocked on it and I wanted to bind my account from APB to a new Steam account.

It turns out I contacted support also and got a lock. I have no comments ... I dug a hole for myself...

I would at least find out or see why they made such decisions about blocking. I could at least refute these suspicions. Because what I was accused of, I did not.

Edited by DonTappizah

Reminds me of when I was banned for killing exploiters during the halloween event last year and spent hours making videos of people exploiting and just to have none of them banned and then my suspended.

And the same fucking exploit spots still existed this year too, as soon as I saw that shit I logged off and never touched the event again, despite it being my all time favorite event.

These forums wont help you much man, only for you to vent to. The people on here get fucking offended if you call someone a shitbag despite their name being poobag and then you get your post removed and then you get your content moderated for two weeks lmao.    Overall this company is a fucking joke, this game is nothing more but a toxic ceasepool of an edgelord g fuel injecting hype squad junkies looking to hone their KD on the lowest graphics possible.  Its best to just move on and forget this shit as it is now because it will never be good again, the good times have passed, alteast do the game the service it deserves in leaving it with happy memories for it being the best god damn game back in the day.

Edited by Guest
edit for the ban part; Mattskoii fucking showed me how to glitch out of bounds and he didnt even have to contact support to get unbanned but my account remained banned after all the shit I went through, multiple days on end, even getting G1 Staffs emails

The Support-team already concluded your case & have a pile of tickets to look into. There is zero-tolerance for trading with real-money and chances are they will keep the same conclusion over your account and proceed to process that pile of tickets. You wouldn't get banned unless they have evidence of real money trading on you.

However, if you are honest and this ban was indeed a mistake then you having nothing to fear. You can always appeal properly to a Senior LO-staff (e.g Lixil) and they will have your case re-investigated. By appeal properly I mean NOT to send desperate text (e.g I am innocent, I didn't do this, give me justice, I made many accounts to tell you this, unlock my account, I am innocent).... but instead show cooperation and willingness to share any and all information related to this case and your accounts (ticket reference numbers, accounts you own, history of purchases, dates of birth on accounts, etc).

Only do this if you are legitimately innocent please. If you are pretending to be innocent and trying to shame LO on public forums out of anger, don't waste your time. You'll only make this even more permanent.

Also, keep in mind that there are still loads of fucking dethreaters in this game and they get reported all the time yet nothing ever fucking gets done about it.

I have submitted reports about people going into extreme detail of how they are going to kill me and nothing was done about that either, but me, that one time telling someone who was being toxic to go commit the not live, boom, I was suspended from the game for 2 weeks xdddd

Edited by Guest
anyway, best of luck dude

10 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

The Support-team already concluded your case & have a pile of tickets to look into. There is zero-tolerance for trading with real-money and chances are they will keep the same conclusion over your account and proceed to process that pile of tickets. You wouldn't get banned unless they have evidence of real money trading on you.

However, if you are honest and this ban was indeed a mistake then you having nothing to fear. You can always appeal properly to a Senior LO-staff (e.g Lixil) and they will have your case re-investigated. By appeal properly I mean NOT to send desperate text (e.g I am innocent, I didn't do this, give me justice, I made many accounts to tell you this, unlock my account, I am innocent).... but instead show cooperation and willingness to share any and all information related to this case and your accounts (ticket reference numbers, accounts you own, history of purchases, dates of birth on accounts, etc).

Only do this if you are legitimately innocent please. If you are pretending to be innocent and trying to shame LO on public forums out of anger, don't waste your time. You'll only make this even more permanent.

If you just keep quiet about it. Most likely they will simply forget about this situation. And my account will remain blocked. I am confident in my innocence. But so far no one upstream has responded. 

9 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Also, keep in mind that there are still loads of fucking dethreaters in this game and they get reported all the time yet nothing ever fucking gets done about it.

I have submitted reports about people going into extreme detail of how they are going to kill me and nothing was dnoe about that either, but me, that one time telling someone who was being toxic to go commit the not live, boom, I was suspended from the game for 2 weeks xdddd

I don’t know who felt better from my blocking. In my opinion, it would be better to do important things. And they checked everything more carefully.

Yes, I heard a lot and I have a lot of experience in this game. I am nervous about the fact that in the social area there is a complete mess with the sale of weapons and exchange. Why did you introduce this function? (Trade) 

______

Lixil silent I wrote in a pm/ 

It made Stitchly ... he does not explain anything. And does not make contact. Just wrote thank you for understanding ..

Edited by DonTappizah

1 minute ago, DonTappizah said:

If you just keep quiet about it. Most likely they will simply forget about this situation. And my account will remain blocked. I am confident in my innocence. But so far no one upstream has responded. 

Excellent! You'll eventually get your account back then.

It is just a waiting game now. Give them some time to reach your ticket while keeping an eye on this thread to check on their progress:

If MattScott announces a date that is beyond that of your ticket, Contact Lixil

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lily Rain said:

Doesn't it say to respond to the ticket?

And wouldn't Stitchly be better suited?

vWrcBLL.png

Since he/she (no clue) is the Customer Support Lead.

5 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Excellent! You'll eventually get your account back then.

It is just a waiting game now. Give them some time to reach your ticket while keeping an eye on this thread to check on their progress:

Yesterday I was wildly angry and said too much. Today is more calm. I will wait . I think it's worth writing in 3 days, maybe the situation will change. 

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

vWrcBLL.png

Stitchly / He said that he blocked it. And doesn’t explain anything. Says thanks for your understanding. If he even gave an explanation and illustrative examples for which he considered it so that I was selling something for real money. I could give an explanation or refute it. 

Edited by DonTappizah

23 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

vWrcBLL.png

Responding to an open-ticket on a zero-tolerance case will only get it ignored again. OP needs a higher-up Staff to force re-investigation

Yes, Stitchly is closer to this than Lixil. Thanks for the efficient redirection

23 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

Stitchly / He said that he blocked it. And doesn’t explain anything. Says thanks for your understanding. If he even gave an explanation and illustrative examples for which he considered it so that I was selling something for real money. I could give an explanation or refute it. 

Well.. God damn..

Fun fact: MattScott is a true-leader, a CEO who actually replies to people & his beard is as generous as Santa's on XMAS.. 2.png

He's your Man but only contact him as a last resort

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Responding to an open-ticket on a zero-tolerance case will only get it ignored again. OP needs a higher-up Staff to force re-investigation

Yes, Stitchly is closer to this than Lixil. Thanks for the efficient redirection

Well.. God damn..

Fun fact: MattScott is a true-leader, a CEO who actually replies to people & his beard is as generous as Santa's on XMAS.. 2.png

He's your Man but only contact him as a last resort

I already wrote in PM. There was no answer yet. But yesterday I got excited and sent a message 3.Well, I just have to wait. I don’t really believe that they admit their mistake and return my account. Who I am,,, just a player with ridiculous ban...

Edited by DonTappizah

2 minutes ago, DonTappizah said:

I already wrote in PM. There was no answer yet. But yesterday I got excited and sent a message 3.Well, I just have to wait. I don’t really believe that they admit their mistake and return my account. Who I am,,, just a player with ridiculous ban...

It's weekend ... Sit back for a bit and be patient. 

If it turns out the ban was false I'm fairly confident they will unban you. This is not the same old company that we had before

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

It's weekend ... Sit back for a bit and be patient. 

If it turns out the ban was false I'm fairly confident they will unban you. This is not the same old company that we had before

I will hope so. Yesterday this situation made me angry. I think next week everything will be decided.

• Like 1