Blackace-RD

What unpopular weapons you would tweak/buff or fix to make it enjoyable

56 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

the windup timers should be removed entirely.

It was previously stated that removing the wind up timers turns them into rapid fire grenade launchers.  They would be straight upgrades to the OPGL without it, aside from the Deep Impact anyways.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

It was previously stated that removing the wind up timers turns them into rapid fire grenade launchers.  They would be straight upgrades to the OPGL without it, aside from the Deep Impact anyways.

OPGL is superior in any situation compared to EOL series except when it comes to reload time, i would remove wind up timer and have a slightly longer fuse timer instead.

The SHAW would appreciate increased hard damage to be worth picking over the easier to play AMG, perhaps to 23 (still lower DPS than SWARM) up from 15. Many newer players assume that it is good against vehicles due to being a LMG, however it is barely better in terms of anti vehicle DPS than an OCA.  The SWARM is already quite effective against both vehicles and enemies on foot so I don't see the reason why the SHAW shouldn't be competent at both. 

Edited by Lyfeld

23 hours ago, Solamente said:

but the vas sw2 is an nssw reskin, i'm confused now 

It is?! Well my silver is showing and I'm all sorts of confused too. Aww that sucks, oh well, reskin away then. 

Or tweak the RABID to make it more niche and then make the VAS SW2 a reskin of that. But again that's all about the gun-feel to me - RABID feels Light LMG whereas NSSW feels Heavy LMG if that makes sense but I see the point in reducing the amount of snowflakes out there to make weapon changes more simplistic. 

23 hours ago, Solamente said:

a burst fire weapon that plays like an assault rifle is plenty unique imo

True and hey I'm open for that change but just want to add that I like the current Bullshark style too. 

On 11/23/2019 at 3:42 AM, Solamente said:

i feel like you're vastly overestimating how much money apb hauls in, especially just on consoles

If thats the case why was the IP sold then?

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

If I had to guess, Id say its because APB likely hasn't generated a profit since like 2016.

Reverting the M-1922's recoil back to its pre-curve mechanic days would be a nice change.

I'd also like to overhaul a lot of the LMGs as well - I really hate the design decision to give many of them essentially unusable accuracy whilst standing. It may make sense if you're thinking of it from a mobility standpoint, but it actually means LMGs can be a really massive liability to use in areas of the map where you need to stand up to fire (This is especially true of the highway in Financial, or the mall in Waterfront). I'd rather that crouching gave more of a recoil based benefit than such a large accuracy improvement. At least you can control recoil. 

Edited by Lord Cashpoint

2 hours ago, Nickolai said:

for a cash infusion they desperately need because they aren’t recouping enough from the game, and they found a sucker willing to pay

would you sell the rights to something that was printing money?

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

for a cash infusion they desperately need because they aren’t recouping enough from the game, and they found a sucker willing to pay

would you sell the rights to something that was printing money?

*waiting on Blizzard to sell their biggest cash cow Fornite to someone*

Edited by Nickolai

3 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

*waiting on Blizzard to sell their biggest cash cow Fornite to someone*

...I don't get it

SBSR 'IRS'

I love that weapon but is useless compared to HVR that everyone uses

On 11/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, Lyfeld said:

The SHAW would appreciate increased hard damage to be worth picking over the easier to play AMG, perhaps to 23 (still lower DPS than SWARM) up from 15. Many newer players assume that it is good against vehicles due to being a LMG, however it is barely better in terms of anti vehicle DPS than an OCA.  The SWARM is already quite effective against both vehicles and enemies on foot so I don't see the reason why the SHAW shouldn't be competent at both. 

Absolutely,  you rarely see the Shaw used and used effectively. Noobies think all that firepower will surely get them kills and they get badly outplayed by ANY gun.

The Shaw could use the tiniest of accuracy buff and slight hard Dmg like you say.

I think it's the most fun fun to play. It might be bad for winning all the time, but its just FUN!

I think people underestimate someone one when they are using a Shaw, and rightly so in most cases. But there are some good Shaw users although its rare. 

.38. bit slow and under powered  , would like to see a .38 special or plus P in a 4 inch revolver, we have the snub nose and then all the other revolvers outside of the baby shotty revolver, have 6 inch or 8-9 inch barrels, or reflect models that are that size. You gimme a 4 inch revolver n ill take out an army with one eye taped shut. The site pip or crosshair for the 38 is too wide.

Google the Rugar Securtiy 6

On 11/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, Lord Cashpoint said:

Reverting the M-1922's recoil back to its pre-curve mechanic days would be a nice change.

I'd also like to overhaul a lot of the LMGs as well - I really hate the design decision to give many of them essentially unusable accuracy whilst standing. It may make sense if you're thinking of it from a mobility standpoint, but it actually means LMGs can be a really massive liability to use in areas of the map where you need to stand up to fire (This is especially true of the highway in Financial, or the mall in Waterfront). I'd rather that crouching gave more of a recoil based benefit than such a large accuracy improvement. At least you can control recoil. 

Great point I agree Totally. If there were changes like this we might see slightly more people using them. Nothing is more frustrating than really controlling your sway and recoil laying down a hailstorm of bullets that looks like nothing could survive. And they just gopher pop up a few times and easily kill you 100% of the time. Totally smart.

This weapon looks so great on paper but many can't use it. Sorry talking specifically about the Shaw. 8stk in .560 sceonds.... Yet out of 100 round mag or more laid down you land nothing when they are covered by shield or short wall....I doubt it.

On 11/23/2019 at 3:56 PM, SkittyM said:

they could remove the silly wind-up timer and just add a fixed rate of fire.... just like the normal o-pgl