Sign in to follow this  
Kakalaki

WHEN WILL NTEC GET THE NERF?

Maybe buff some rarely-used guns instead nerfing frequently-used?

Edited by Nagletz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nickolai said:

You nerf one gun, people will start using the next best thing. In this case its probably the Obeya/NSSW.

You forgot the FAR Series 😄 

2 hours ago, blackaceRD said:

well,technically not everyone can buy a thumper

ursus is like 2 or 3 times the price of thumper and there still a lot of people using ursus out there.

not many people bought the joker box that gives u thumper, that's why there aren't many people using thumper... but its price is still cheap, which means nobody like the thumper.

Edited by Uhtdred

9 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

which means nobody like the thumper.

this does seem to be the case

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

this does seem to be the case

because they don't find it to be op, hell, not even GOOD.

3 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

ursus is like 2 or 3 times the price of thumper and there still a lot of people using ursus out there.

not many people bought the joker box that gives u thumper, that's why there aren't many people using thumper... but its price is still cheap, which means nobody like the thumper.

more likely that the general community hasn’t been able to overcome past perceptions yet, the thumper was a trash gun for years before the shotgun buff

unlike the ursus, which has been a solid gun from day 1, who’d “waste” money on a gun that they remember as shit?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

people who use nfas want ez kills meanwhile the thumper because of being semiautomatic is hard to use so it is obvious why it is unpopular

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

NFAS is 0.58 ttk, the DOW is 0.60

DOW allows you to control your rate of fire.

NFAS has a damage dropoff of 10m, the DOW 20m.

NFAS has a spread of 150cm at 10m, the DOW 125cm at 10m.

The DOW also has the ability to shrink its spread size down to 81cm at 10m at the cost of RoF. (Unless you just use it on your third shot which will give you the reduced spread for your killshot, without adding to your ttk)

As I said... the NFAS is easier, but the DOW is better.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Flaws said:

Hopefully never 🙂

People crying about the N-TEC meanwhile JG, N-FAS, Showstopper, Heavy HVR, AMG, Manic, Volcano etc still exist in the game and are insanely broken. Y i k e s.

Also, nerfing the N-TEC won't ever make you a better player, we will switch to Obeya if it becomes too bad and then you will whine about that too. Please stop.

Wait there is a meta in apb???? You mean people will always find the next broken thing and it wont be the guns fault??? Dude I thought guns made people good

17 hours ago, Ellix said:

People will still use the N-tec

Even after the nerf

Why are people so bu77hurt about it?

bc it will balanced and they Need to learn to Play with it again or learn to use one of the other AR's

Just now, Kakalaki said:

bc it will balanced and they Need to learn to Play with it again or learn to use one of the other AR's

i will learn how to atac m8

11 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Maybe buff some rarely-used guns instead nerfing frequently-used?

Noooo, You're far too rational! Leave while you still can!

7 hours ago, February said:

Wait there is a meta in apb???? You mean people will always find the next broken thing and it wont be the guns fault??? Dude I thought guns made people good

Congrats you just disproved your own argument. No one ever denied that there will always be a meta, it has all been elaborately discussed before.

NTEC being the favor of the month years is spearheading the current meta and it's time for a change hence the call for a nerf. You just called it the strongest weapon (broken) yourself.

I really appreciate you doing the work for me by refuting your own argument but it gets kinda boring at some point so please come up with some actual viable counters, ok?

2 hours ago, iMiss said:

Noooo, You're far too rational! Leave while you still can!

What rationality? Old APB was designed for slower times. Buffing multiple other weapons instead of nerfing just the best ones will lead to a worse change in overall gameplay.

I do agree that the worst guns should be made viable but they shouldn't be buffed in a way that makes them outperform the current best (unless those are nerfed prior).

Edited by TheJellyGoo

3 hours ago, Deadliest said:

i will learn how to atac m8

good luck with that 😄

2 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

stupid thread.

yep, i dont know hwy ppl again begin complaining, just wanted to have a date, noting else

9 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

What rationality? Old APB was designed for slower times. Buffing multiple other weapons instead of nerfing just the best ones will lead to a worse change in overall gameplay.

I do agree that the worst guns should be made viable but they shouldn't be buffed in a way that makes them outperform the current best (unless those are nerfed prior).

"Old APB was designed for slower times." ima just think back to the time when the ntec was a literal bloomless laser in comparison, the carbine could 5 shot while sprinting at you, the scout was pinpoint accurate while jumping, and people could quickswitch among other things; gunna have to disagree.

I agree that currently irrelevant guns shouldn't be buffed to the point where they significantly outperform the current meta (and in doing so become the new meta), but being able to have their own identical competing niche instead of being largely disregarded would be very nice. At current, if you want to use certain guns you just know you're putting yourself at an inherent albeit small disadvantage, it's hard to find them fun.

32 minutes ago, iMiss said:

"Old APB was designed for slower times." ima just think back to the time when the ntec was a literal bloomless laser in comparison, the carbine could 5 shot while sprinting at you, the scout was pinpoint accurate while jumping, and people could quickswitch among other things; gunna have to disagree.

I agree that currently irrelevant guns shouldn't be buffed to the point where they significantly outperform the current meta (and in doing so become the new meta), but being able to have their own identical competing niche instead of being largely disregarded would be very nice. At current, if you want to use certain guns you just know you're putting yourself at an inherent albeit small disadvantage, it's hard to find them fun.

I think they were referring to the original, longer TTKs.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

NFAS is 0.58 ttk, the DOW is 0.60

DOW allows you to control your rate of fire.

NFAS has a damage dropoff of 10m, the DOW 20m.

NFAS has a spread of 150cm at 10m, the DOW 125cm at 10m.

The DOW also has the ability to shrink its spread size down to 81cm at 10m at the cost of RoF. (Unless you just use it on your third shot which will give you the reduced spread for your killshot, without adding to your ttk)

As I said... the NFAS is easier, but the DOW is better.

you're talking about stock nfas, NFAS 3 slots (IR3-EM3-3PS3) says HELLO.

now rewrite all those stats again

nfas "rate of fire" is also easy to control, what u mean? u can use auto guns as if they were semi auto guns, you knew that?

Edited by Uhtdred

you're talking about stock nfas, NFAS 3 slots (IR3-EM3-3PS3) says HELLO.

nfas "rate of fire" is also easy to control, what u mean? u can use auto guns as if they were semi auto guns, you knew that?

NFAS IR3 has 17m range, DOW without IR3 has 20m range... Im not sure what you mean.

Also, no one said you cant prefer the NFAS, if you like a gun better, use it.

Edited by CookiePuss

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

NFAS IR3 has 17m range, DOW IR3 has 27m range... Im not sure what you mean.

Also, no one said you cant prefer the NFAS, if you like a gun better, use it.

you can't use IR3 on thumper, it already comes with a red preset mod. wtf?

i see you have no idea what a dow thumper is.

Edited by Uhtdred

29 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you'd only have to rewrite the range stat and the nfas would still have less range with less accuracy, what's your point?

em3 is a trash mod on pretty much everything tbh i'd rather have mp3

you can't use IR3 on thumper, it already comes with a red preset mod. wtf?

i see you have no idea what a dow thumper is.

relax fam, I was trying to defuse the situation

I fixed it btw

you use what works for you

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

relax fam, I was trying to defuse the situation

you use what works for you

i think you use apbdb.com for everything so u added IR3 to thumper on that site, but in game you can't, that's what happened to you.

u still think thumper is better than nfas? XD

20 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

i think you use apbdb.com for everything so u added IR3 to thumper on that site, but in game you can't, that's what happened to you.

u still think thumper is better than nfas? XD

absolutely

this is me right now on live

vlVFY4G.png

I run this weapon daily, and havent felt the need to lease an NFAS once. The only upside the NFAS has is a 0.02 faster ttk, otherwise is has less range, and larger spread, in some cases much larger spread. you can also fire at any point during the reload with the DOW.

If you cant see why that would be worth a 0.02 trade off, then I cant help you.

Edited by CookiePuss