Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

OCA Whisper Demoness Skin Bugged

The OCA Whisper demoness skin has been bugged since its been released, when you select it the guns invisible.

20191111.jpg20191110.jpg

19 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

They didn't fixed it yet? God.

I recon nobody has told them about it prior to me bringing it up here.

45 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

peoples alredy said that like 2 or more times since halloween 😕 i also opened a ticket and contacted matt, but no answers yet.

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I had also posted a bug report about this back during halloween. A bit dissappointing that it's still not been fixed since then.

The bug also applies to the lesser used Pathfinder PR1/2 weapons

6 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

peoples alredy said that like 2 or more times since halloween 😕 i also opened a ticket and contacted matt, but no answers yet.

Tickets take forever, your more likely to get a response on the forum

4 hours ago, Roxl said:

I had also posted a bug report about this back during halloween. A bit dissappointing that it's still not been fixed since then.

The bug also applies to the lesser used Pathfinder PR1/2 weapons

Welp, @MattScott and @Lixil need to get this resolved dont they?

7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Tickets take forever, your more likely to get a response on the forum

Welp, @MattScott and @Lixil need to get this resolved dont they?

Sadly, i know, matt said alredy on a topic that he told that thing to the team but nothing more.

12 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Sadly, i know, matt said alredy on a topic that he told that thing to the team but nothing more.

So eventually well see it fixed, after the new engine comes out.

12 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So eventually well see it fixed, after the new engine comes out.

Honestly? I hope not, at least these type of bugs and visual problems, as you saw the Masquarade Mask (or how its called), got fixed the day later, on wednesday, so im not sure what's happening behind the scenes on LO.

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

some spooky stuff going on here

oh yeh

50 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Honestly? I hope not, at least these type of bugs and visual problems, as you saw the Masquarade Mask (or how its called), got fixed the day later, on wednesday, so im not sure what's happening behind the scenes on LO.

well duh. they just added an intentionally buggy item, which was given away for free and then they """fixed""" it, to claim extra credit for working super hard, so people spend more money.

corporations are all evil and LO is G1.

i'm crazy? can't you see all the conspiracies? this is clearly a ploy by big pharma. LO is a big pharma plant, have you seen riot? that's all lobbyist trying to introduce toxic waste and viruses that turn people against each other (just like the district chat) into games so it appears normal when they start spreading viruses (with vaccines) around big cities.

(actually no clue what RIOT was all about, just writing nonsense at this point - gotta keep up appearances as a conspiracy theorist.)

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

well duh. they just added an intentionally buggy item, which was given away for free and then they """fixed""" it, to claim extra credit for working super hard, so people spend more money.

corporations are all evil and LO is G1.

i'm crazy? can't you see all the conspiracies? this is clearly a ploy by big pharma. LO is a big pharma plant, have you seen riot? that's all lobbyist trying to introduce toxic waste and viruses that turn people against each other (just like the district chat) into games so it appears normal when they start spreading viruses (with vaccines) around big cities.

(actually no clue what RIOT was all about, just writing nonsense at this point - gotta keep up appearances as a conspiracy theorist.)

😂 agree with 99% of this