LilyV3

Server down?

4 hours ago, Pemma231 said:

LO are literally the worst company to run apb currently. Can't even keep the server up for a streak of 2 days 

It's like you've never played APB during G1.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Sadira said:

It's like you've never played APB during G1.

That was a fun experience.

Whenever I log in to armas I get "unhaNDLED exceptiogn " any1 e;se?

4 minutes ago, Khakis said:

Whenever I log in to armas I get "unhaNDLED exceptiogn " any1 e;se?

This is part of the issues arising from the current on-going work to the servers as mentioned by Lixil in this thread:

6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Additional information: ARMAS store is currently down and you might experience some lag on our forums.

I have also merged this thread with the other threads on the server changes related issues.

~@mayii

The sticky thread seems to have been crashed due to many people browsing it. It stopped loading for me and even though im getting notifications of quotes, im unable to see new posts anymore.

Anyway Matt said xbox and ps4 servers are on and now they are working on pc server restoration. So i wanna know how will it take to restore pc servers? 2 more days?

Edited by foscor77

i guess in few hours the pc servers will be up . ( fingers cross ) 

possibile che nessuno sa' quando riapre questo gioco ? sono stanco di aspettare sono due giorni gia'.... 

1 minute ago, SHARONY said:

possibile che nessuno sa' quando riapre questo gioco ? sono stanco di aspettare sono due giorni gia'.... 

It'll be down for as long as it takes to get it all sorted out. 

Check the pinned thread for all the latest updates. 

They are all edited into the first post as well as posted in the thread.

e sto tempo necessario quando sara' dopo natale o a ferragosto? sono stanco di aspettare datevi una mossa io pago.... -.-

I dont really understand what are you trying to say sharony, english please!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SHARONY said:

e sto tempo necessario quando sara' dopo natale o a ferragosto? sono stanco di aspettare datevi una mossa io pago.... -.-

I very much assume it'll be done before Christmas. They're working on it, complaining that it's not going fast enough won't make things go any faster. 

Just be patient and you'll be able to play again someday

I have removed a number of posts as they were just derailing the thread.

Any official information regarding the current status of the servers will be posted in the thread below and added to the first post there.

Players are allowed to post in other languages, but any further topics that are made on these current server issues will be merged into this topic to avoid needless spam.

~@mayii

• Thanks 2

In my opinion would  be better if they spent some of their time just  to create a new topic on their language in order to communicate properly. 

Edited by eelaaa
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Amayii said:

I have removed a number of posts as they were just derailing the thread.

Any official information regarding the current status of the servers will be posted in the thread below and added to the first post there.

Players are allowed to post in other languages, but any further topics that are made on these current server issues will be merged into this topic to avoid needless spam.

~@mayii

Ah, finally you noted them, love you, thanks.

Hang on a minute. You are going to give only Premium players compensation? I don't need it, because I have everything in the game worth having. Yet, that seems sort of screwy that you will only compensate people with active Premium for the inconvenience. Almost all of us have sunk piles of money into this game.

Everyone should get some compensation.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but there seems to be a lack of management and consideration for APB population at large. (All platforms and all continental servers.)

• Thanks 1

Era down da due giorni che io sappia per un update, comunque al mercoledi si aggiunge anche che il server va down per manutenzione.

Ogni mercoledì. Ricorda. Ciao buona giornata :).

On 11/25/2019 at 8:45 AM, Pemma231 said:

Man LO cant even control their servers. at least all the other companies managed to keep the servers up

On 11/25/2019 at 9:43 AM, Pemma231 said:

LO are literally the worst company to run apb currently. Can't even keep the server up for a streak of 2 days 

12 hours ago, Pemma231 said:

Ha still down. Great company

I'm sorry....what? Are you serious? No really. Are you serious?

39 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm sorry....what? Are you serious? No really. Are you serious?

😮 ye, they are 😮