LilyV3

Server down?

1 hour ago, loudgod said:

😞 i skipped school so that i could use the last couple hours i had left of my premium 

F

that's what you get of skipping School! NOTHING.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, LEARN AND GET A JOB!

• Like 1

Just now, Kakalaki said:

that's what you get of skipping School! NOTHING.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, LEARN AND GET A JOB!

ooooooooor you could just buy me premium and make me happy again

im kidding, don't.

You never know, Matt Scott might decide to give premium to those that had premium the last days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

prem dont help if the game dont work, and or you must accept that it will go down for hours or days with no fkn notice 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

You never know, Matt Scott might decide to give premium to those that had premium the last days.

i'm praying

congrats on 400 rep btw 🙂

Edited by loudgod

Not even a single warning for how long the servers will stay down ? hours days? 

It was up Saturday night for me...didn't play last night and looks like I'll be playing something else tonight...

[sighs]

At least we know what it is if not how long. I should check the forums more.

A real simple Server Status light (red/green) on the log in screen would be handy in situations like this. Random thought.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxJedburgh said:

A real simple Server Status light (red/green) on the log in screen would be handy in situations like this. Random thought.

Normally you can see that on https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes but I think that part is down as well atm with these server changes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do you really have to create a new thread in italian whenever there is a server maintenance ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aisakey said:

Do you really have to create a new thread in italian whenever there is a server maintenance ?

Yes, because he don't even bother to check the right ones.

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Normally you can see that on https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes but I think that part is down as well atm with these server changes

Yeah, but even then it's in a hidden spot on the forum. I found it there by accident once, thanks for reminding me. I meant on the game log-in screen specifically, but in the header for the forums would be nice.

I play well after midnight and sometimes don't even log on until 3-4am, stuff needs to be simple to the point of blatantly obvious for me to catch it by then most days. XD

Perhaps I'm still not looking at it right... if there was a live status indicator on the log-in or the Launch Box (?) I wouldn't have as many reasons to hit the forums.

Thanks again, Kevkof!

I am bored of waiting, it's been like more than 6 hours since the server went offline and they are not still back, if you have any info about when will the servers be back please tell me, I have nothing else to play but APB...

I know you will probably ask me why I have nothing else to play but APB...

Here's why if you are even interested: (My PSU Caught fire, I am using an i7-4790k and a GTX 1070 Ti, So now I am using a spare PSU until the new PSU I ordered arrives, The Spare PSU is a Dell OEM 290w PSU which is in-capable of powering my GTX 1070 Ti so now I am running on an Intel HD 4600, And as all my steam library is full of intensive games the only game that I can currently play is APB Reloaded, So now all I can do is watch youtube until the servers are back online)

• Like 3

The most up to date info: 

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I know this is garbage timing. The team is working as fast as they can to get things cut over.

We will do our best to communicate timing. As of right now I don't have any extra information.

Sorry,

Matt

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The most up to date info: 

I already read that, I just want any predicted timing from you all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blockblack said:

I already read that, I just want any predicted timing from you all

Short answer:

Nobody knows until they post anything. Please be patient.

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I know this is garbage timing. The team is working as fast as they can to get things cut over.

We will do our best to communicate timing. As of right now I don't have any extra information.

Sorry,

Matt

Personally I was aware this will eventually happen as it was announced. I'd just like to clarify for anyone who read my comment here that it was just a little joke, not blaming anyone.

Thanks,

Sal.

: )

On 11/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, KyoukiDotExe said:

Short answer:

Nobody knows until they post anything. Please be patient.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." thing on your profile mini-bio...

I am actually going through hell right now, only being able to play one game that has been shutdown to repair servers, So I am pretty much using my PC as an internet browsing PC as if my i7-4790k and GTX 1070 Ti are no use because of that PSU...

Merged.

I am wondering who is that person who's going through my post and just giving dislikes, if you are that person that is giving dislikes and reading this, don't you ever have a single atom of respect? The only game I can play is down and you just dislike me topic because I talked about this problem?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blockblack said:

I am wondering who is that person who's going through my post and just giving dislikes, if you are that person that is giving dislikes and reading this, don't you ever have a single atom of respect? The only game I can play is down and you just dislike me topic because I talked about this problem?

Hahaha, well, agree with you 😆

According to will.io/apb they are dead since midnight.

Planned mess? The hell.

At least warn us before you plan any of this shit Matt.

• Like 1

Im wondering what are we waiting for? its gonna take days Lol

Bir açıklma yapmayı düşnmüyomusunuz artık sabah 9 da denedim hala girelemiyor şakamı bu.

The thing that's frustrating me is the fact they have no idea what's going on with the server

& they don't know how long will it take to finish and we didn't recieve any announcement since last night expcet: Server Maintenance in: 00:00