MattScott

Little Orbit online art library - Redbubble

Hi everyone,

Over the last year and half, the Little Orbit team has produced quite a bit of original art which has been incorporated into skins, clothing, and events. These pieces have all been original works created by our talented in-house artists, and a couple months ago, I had a player reach out for permission to use the high rez art I posted from the Kabuki Weapon Skin Collection for a t-shirt.

With that in mind, my art team have created a Redbubble store and put most of our original art up there.

For those who aren't familiar with Redbubble, they make print-on-demand items showcasing original art. I was pretty skeptical at first, but their capabilities are impressive including custom made prints, mugs, clothing and even phone cases. Having spent some time looking at all the items, I admit there's a part of me that loves the idea of taking virtual customizations back into real life content.

To be clear, none of these designs are APB specific art, characters, or logos.

So if this isn't your thing, no worries.

Waves of Luck Phone WalletTriTops PJsSuccubombshell PillowTarot Tower Coasters

If you're interested in seeing more, you can see the new Little Orbit channel here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/littleorbit/shop?asc=u

As a small Easter Egg, we've also included a couple new designs that haven't been released for APB clothing that you can see first on Redbubble.

And we'll be updating the store over the coming months as we release new art.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Man, give props to your artists for me. I really like everything I see there.

• Like 3

image0.jpg

ah yes the perfect item to bring together my $399.99 Reymour & Flanigan living room set

seriously tho can you just put more stuff on armas so i can stop buying joker boxes?

11 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

might as well use the opportunity to ask if this section will be update with more wallpapers / art?

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/media

Thanks for the reminder. I'll ask the team to see what we can do.

5 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Man, give props to your artists for me. I really like everything I see there.

Thank you very much. I'll definitely pass it along.

• Thanks 1

I really like the idea.

Together with the Razor items it seems really nice addition to the community.

Now can we get a Wild Cats custom B-ball please? 🙂

p.s. OMG is there a Space suit pack coming to Armas? Judging by some of the unreleased symbols I'd say there is defenitly something going on!

Edited by Ellix

Just now, KnifuWaifu said:

flat,750x1000,075,t.u4.jpg

She is absolutely adorable, I love her! "Little Orbiter"! That is soo cute!

Pack to the Orbit confirmed 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Over the last year and half, the Little Orbit team has produced quite a bit of original art which has been incorporated into skins, clothing, and events. These pieces have all been original works created by our talented in-house artists, and a couple months ago, I had a player reach out for permission to use the high rez art I posted from the Kabuki Weapon Skin Collection for a t-shirt.

With that in mind, my art team have created a Redbubble store and put most of our original art up there.

For those who aren't familiar with Redbubble, they make print-on-demand items showcasing original art. I was pretty skeptical at first, but their capabilities are impressive including custom made prints, mugs, clothing and even phone cases. Having spent some time looking at all the items, I admit there's a part of me that loves the idea of taking virtual customizations back into real life content.

To be clear, none of these designs are APB specific art, characters, or logos.

So if this isn't your thing, no worries.

Waves of Luck Phone WalletTriTops PJsSuccubombshell PillowTarot Tower Coasters

If you're interested in seeing more, you can see the new Little Orbit channel here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/littleorbit/shop?asc=u

As a small Easter Egg, we've also included a couple new designs that haven't been released for APB clothing that you can see first on Redbubble.

And we'll be updating the store over the coming months as we release new art.

Thanks,
Matt

Wohoho, alright, that's cool, so much.

Well, in reality a one of them is from APB art cloth, the new halloween ones, the SuccuBombshell, i do in anyway appreciate something like that irl.

Good idea, that will definetely help the support by us, im saying that because few peoples can't buy nothing on the armas (like me), because got everything alredy, so the only way to support you guys is to buy these stuff or JMB's, which i also do sometimes, agree with Solamente under that.

Im definetely going to buy few of them, i love these arts, congrats and thanks! 🙂❤️

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Thanks for the reminder. I'll ask the team to see what we can do.

Thank you very much. I'll definitely pass it along.

Yes, the Media section need to be a bit updated.

ur,shower_curtain_closed_context,square,

is it possible to scare the average sweaty apb player of the shower even more?

LO: got u, fam

Neat!

But does this mean we're getting more paid preset clothing...?

47 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Neat!

But does this mean we're getting more paid preset clothing...?

Honestly, Im pretty comfortable getting a bundle of premade clothes for just 99G1C 

If it were 600 G1C, itd be different, but a dollar for some neat looking premades?fCmfeN2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

41 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

Honestly, Im pretty comfortable getting a bundle of premade clothes for just 99G1C 

If it were 600 G1C, itd be different, but a dollar for some neat looking premades?

If only they were made with a little more effort.. most of them have weird cut off symbols.

Very exciting to see stuff like this.

Really shows LO is here for the long term.

Not really my style, but my style is shit so that's probably good!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ellix said:

p.s. OMG is there a Space suit pack coming to Armas? Judging by some of the unreleased symbols I'd say there is defenitly something going on!

If you're asking about an actual space suit clothing item, no.  Preset items with the symbols shown on them, yes.

Awesome!  Glad you guys are finally doing some physical merch!  It all looks really good but I do have a request... Could we get just a black T Shirt with this logo on the chest?  I'd buy it immediately.

APB-Reloaded-Logo-apb-reloaded-37014292-

• Like 2

I wanted APB merch tho :c I suppose oonit games has the rights so we're not gonna see any of that? 

3 hours ago, Acornie said:

I wanted APB merch tho :c I suppose oonit games has the rights so we're not gonna see any of that? 

Technically since its ingame content, it is proper APB merch?  Like it is but it also isn't.

Can we get some shirts with some of the Lore related designs?
I'd love to get my hands on the Ribcage shirt.

gy3FsKr.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Goabea said:

gy3FsKr.png

just with a ribcage?  or with a ribcage and  apb logo in the back?

On 11/22/2019 at 12:37 PM, Goabea said:

I remember RTW used to have those. The ribcage with the flower heart or whatever inside. Pretty sure they gave them away at the convention booths and stuff.

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I remember RTW used to have those. The ribcage with the flower heart or whatever inside. Pretty sure they gave them away at the convention booths and stuff.

I know, i've been lurking Ebay for them every day, with 0 luck

it's great that you're creating new art, clothes etc for APB, LO 🙂 i actually enjoy spending on armas again