Sign in to follow this  
SkyFix

Login causes freeze

So whenever I start the game it launches just fine, when I try to log in it loads and then just freezes the game, music still playing but just frozen. I installed a new GPU today, could that be the cause of it ?

Merged.

Whenever I open the game it runs fine but when I try to log in it just keeps freezing. I installed a new GPU today and ever since it just freezes on login. Only when I press log in and it has connected to the server. Like it is going to change to the character select.

Merged.

20191119_205723.jpg

If this helps then here is a picture of what happens, cant take screenshots in game due to the freeze

Have you still fixed this? Please uninstall your graphics card drivers and install the correct ones depending on your gpu.

I fixed it by uninstalling the game and the GPU. I downloaded rhe game from the site instead of steam which seemed to be the problem...

19 hours ago, SkyFix said:

The problem reoccured, best way is to reinstall the game.

Go to device manager - display adapters - choose your gpu - right click and uninstall device, restart your pc. Also check if device manager shows any errors on drivers. Can you also tell me whats your GPU?

Edited by Mystical

The thing is, all the other games I play work fine, it is just APB, can't really test right now due to maintanance...

But the problem started after you changed GPU, right? Sometimes apb can act weird with new hardware like RTX cards.

It isnt an RTX card though...

Merged.

I have gotten alittle further as it now sill way 'Reciving User Info' before it freezes, even after reinstall...

The problem always return and I don't know the cause of it!

Merged.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, Mystical said:

But the problem started after you changed GPU, right? Sometimes apb can act weird with new hardware like RTX cards.

My current card is AMD Radeon RX480

Hi there,

We have been experiencing nonstop DDoS attacks, which disrupt our authentication systems.

We are in the process of bringing online new protection systems (from our new provider).

So hopefully this will be resolved over the coming days.

Please post here if you continue to see this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 1:47 AM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We have been experiencing nonstop DDoS attacks, which disrupt our authentication systems.

We are in the process of bringing online new protection systems (from our new provider).

So hopefully this will be resolved over the coming days.

Please post here if you continue to see this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

The issue has returned, please I need help fixing this...