Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

joker store showstopper is the best

After getting rekt by soloing with joker showstopper i finally got the hang of it. All i needed to do was not jump while shooting it. Kills easier than nfas ogre, super fast and smooth and only for 3000 joker tickets. So all the newbies wondering what to get for the little joker tickets they have saved, Get Joker store showstopper.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, darok70 said:

All i needed to do was not jump while shooting it

I like you.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, darok70 said:

After getting rekt by soloing with joker showstopper i finally got the hang of it. All i needed to do was not jump while shooting it. Kills easier than nfas ogre, super fast and smooth and only for 3000 joker tickets. So all the newbies wondering what to get for the little joker tickets they have saved, Get Joker store showstopper.

Almost like guns aren't generally as accurate while jumping, aside from most shotguns.

17 hours ago, darok70 said:

All i needed to do was not jump while shooting it.

Sounds like an enthusiastic Ogre user.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, darok70 said:

You don't even know how wrong your going to be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You don't even know how wrong your going to be.

wait for the shotguns to be nerfed and tadaaaa .... 3.000 JT wasted 🙂

The Showstopper and all of it's variants are so so broken, we don't need you to encourage more silvers to get one and turn gold overnight. Instead, it needs a nerf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

The Showstopper and all of it's variants are so so broken, we don't need you to encourage more silvers to get one and turn gold overnight. Instead, it needs a nerf.

So broken that almost noone owns or uses them. xD

No really, if they really were broke and not niche, it'd be fricken C2 all over again

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

tbh i think the thunder is fairly balanced which makes it difficult to change the base showstopper, as any change will affect both guns

22 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

No really, if they really were broke and not niche, it'd be fricken C2 all over again

the base showstopper has primary weapon functionality as a secondary weapon, that’s 100% not balanced 

it takes time for meta fads to catch on, the rfp took months before people realized the accuracy buff was too good and even the troublemaker didn’t become “must own” overnight 

17 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

wait for the shotguns to be nerfed and tadaaaa .... 3.000 JT wasted 🙂

On 11/18/2019 at 7:28 AM, darok70 said:

So all the newbies wondering what to get for the little joker tickets they have saved,

stop

only for 3000 joker tickets.

stop it

Get Joker store showstopper.

do NOT DO THIS.

this gun is being added as a APB$ rental from the new contacts. do NOT waste JT's on it yet.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

tbh i think the thunder is fairly balanced which makes it difficult to change the base showstopper, as any change will affect both guns

There is nothing "balanced" or "okay" with the thunder's insane range capabilities for a secondary shotgun (which shouldn't even exist to begin with). Or the speed of the base Showstopper. I fail to understand how it can be considered balanced at all.

It is literally, the new Yukon. Every silver who had a Yukon before, now has a showstopper. It's absolutely stacked with them on Citadel.

Edited by Flaws

I tried the Showstopper from the armas marketplace and with it i could easily beat oca in close open range all the time. The weapon is like a secondary Nfas, clearly it needs some adjustments

The showstopper has faster ttk and better range than a stock jg so yeah it is quite op

10 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

stop

stop it

do NOT DO THIS.

this gun is being added as a APB$ rental from the new contacts. do NOT waste JT's on it yet.

just wanted to say it clearly is op and will get nerfed and it's not worth to buy it. neither for JT, real Money, Monopoly Money or APB $.

Just don't buy it and learn to Play obeya fbw or whatelse

5 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

I tried the Showstopper from the armas marketplace and with it i could easily beat oca in close open range all the time. The weapon is like a secondary Nfas, clearly it needs some adjustments

just imagine how it is in Close quarters hugging Corners with this fast ttk and 3stk only 😄 

5 hours ago, RCooper said:

The showstopper has faster ttk and better range than a stock jg so yeah it is quite op

Don't forget that the showstopper also has a tighter spread than the JG.

Clearly no weapon is good.

Can we get those shotgun nerfs for christmass since i'm done with pointman role.

8 hours ago, Flaws said:

There is nothing "balanced" or "okay" with the thunder's insane range capabilities for a secondary shotgun (which shouldn't even exist to begin with). Or the speed of the base Showstopper. I fail to understand how it can be considered balanced at all.

the thunder is a shredder with a lower ttk, despite being decent it does still fit into the secondary weapon design ethos

i would be fine with a spread adjustment, ideally the thunder should have slightly less accurate pellet spread than the shredder as well

16 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

Not everyone wants to constantly shell out APB$ every 10 days.

14 hours ago, Flaws said:

It is literally, the new Yukon. Every silver who had a Yukon before, now has a showstopper. It's absolutely stacked with them on Citadel.

Thunder is 20-30m pistol, think of it as a strife. It's balanced around its intended niche.

18 hours ago, Solamente said:

the base showstopper has primary weapon functionality as a secondary weapon, that’s 100% not balanced 

it takes time for meta fads to catch on, the rfp took months before people realized the accuracy buff was too good and even the troublemaker didn’t become “must own” overnight 

You can argue that, however, the showstopper acts more like an NFA than the NFAS and its ttk varies from .75 to 1s fairly consistently. It's not unbalanced, even from facing it and using it a number of times, I can't say it's broke. Forgiving? yes, however it's ttk still jumps to 4-5 hit kills fairly often past 5m making it 1s+ ttk. If it were broke, it would be far more powerful than what it is. I own one and I still find the fr0g and .45 more useful than either the showstopper or thunder, even with them both being good weapons.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Not everyone wants to constantly shell out APB$ every 10 days.

compare the time it takes to get 3000 JT to the amount of time it takes to buy an APB$ rental

Ive beaten the showstopper plenty of times with the JG. You can get the 2nd shot off before the showstopper gets its third off. Pending hitreg decides to work the persons dead and cant get that 3rd showstopper kill shot off. When the shottie nerf comes along and they make it 3 shot to kill min you may have problems.

Edited by Darkzero3802

On 11/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, darok70 said:

I see why they crapped the yukon and intend to do the same to every gun.

Old g1 tricks still kicking i see, every time dirtier. But i think troublemaker is the best g1 scam.

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Thunder is 20-30m pistol, think of it as a strife.

the strife is not a 20-30m shotgun

You can argue that, however, the showstopper acts more like an NFA than the NFAS and its ttk varies from .75 to 1s fairly consistently.

the nfa-9 has significantly less ammo, less range, and less accuracy than a majority of its primary smg counterparts in order to balance it's absurdly low ttk

the base showstopper does not have these downsides when it comes to shotguns, and while admittedly it has less of a ttk gap it still has an edge over more than half of the available shotguns

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You can get the 2nd shot off before the showstopper gets its third off.

this is statistically untrue, and if you're arguing that a showstopper user will rarely hit min ttk then the same goes for a jg user 

46 minutes ago, Solamente said:

the strife is not a 20-30m shotgun

the nfa-9 has significantly less ammo, less range, and less accuracy than a majority of its primary smg counterparts in order to balance it's absurdly low ttk

the base showstopper does not have these downsides when it comes to shotguns, and while admittedly it has less of a ttk gap it still has an edge over more than half of the available shotguns

this is statistically untrue, and if you're arguing that a showstopper user will rarely hit min ttk then the same goes for a jg user 

meant shredder.

nfa 9 has 32 rounds or so vs 6, NFA can kill players up to ~7m from my experience from using it and dying to it (but can be rough to do so i havnt used it since the buff). Yes it's not effective at kills past 5m, showstopper's ttk drastically increases to get kills past that generally to 4-6 shots. NFA has a very fast reload and generally 1 mag per kill. Showstopper can get 2 however nfa's reload is more friendly than showstoppers and you can't miss with the showstopper. NFA is full auto vs Semi auto. NFA mag dumps faster than the showstopper. Showstopper is/should to lose sub 5m against the NFA. Showstopper past 5m is on better grounds of winning. NFA ironically also has a 30m full damage range, in comparison to showstopper's 10.

Showstoppers ttk gap barely matters against shotguns, it is roughly on par with other "competitive" pistols such as the fr0g series (which is arguably much better than the showstopper within showstopper range if you don't account for 1/3 life damage and go for ttk and rof when tagged) and the .45 which is also very effective but not nearly as forgiving. If the shotgun takes 3 hits to kill, all 3 pistols have a very good chance of finishing off the shotgun before the third shot. OFC people prefer the FBW (which is why i find the .45 and fr0g kokoe much better due to ttk and accuracy). So bringing primary shotguns into this has little meaning, considering that the last 3 cqc? Pistols created aside from JB funzies or harbinger, aka frog, .45, and showstopper, all have low TTKS. .7-.8 respectively and are exceedingly able to finish off a shotgun that misses once.

iHe's not saying that they don't hit min TTK. I use showstopper at times, and it hits min ttk, however it exeedingly depends on my range. It's spread is large so past like 5m the TTK increases from .7 (which I don't macro so it's closer to .8-.9 or so for the ttk without accounting for missing and spread increasing STK) which is also a balanced ttk for the range its in. Even then using a JG and timing 2 shots, is easier than 3.

The idea that cqc based pistols shouldn't be effective in cqc is asinine. There has to be pistols that can be able to be used as a backup for weapon's that cannot effectively be used in cqc, such as snipers. .45, fr0g, and now showstopper, fill that role without making the player have to essentially just die. Their ranges are limited for reason (aside from .45, but it's slight recoil and low mag balance it's range)

Edited by Noob_Guardian

meant shredder.

nfa 9 has 32 rounds or so vs 6, NFA can kill players up to ~7m from my experience from using it and dying to it (but can be rough to do so i havnt used it since the buff). Yes it's not effective at kills past 5m, showstopper's ttk drastically increases to get kills past that generally to 4-6 shots. NFA has a very fast reload and generally 1 mag per kill. Showstopper can get 2 however nfa's reload is more friendly than showstoppers and you can't miss with the showstopper. NFA is full auto vs Semi auto. NFA mag dumps faster than the showstopper. Showstopper is/should to lose sub 5m against the NFA. Showstopper past 5m is on better grounds of winning. NFA ironically also has a 30m full damage range, in comparison to showstopper's 10.

Showstoppers ttk gap barely matters against shotguns, it is roughly on par with other "competitive" pistols such as the fr0g series (which is arguably much better than the showstopper within showstopper range if you don't account for 1/3 life damage and go for ttk and rof when tagged) and the .45 which is also very effective but not nearly as forgiving. If the shotgun takes 3 hits to kill, all 3 pistols have a very good chance of finishing off the shotgun before the third shot. OFC people prefer the FBW (which is why i find the .45 and fr0g kokoe much better due to ttk and accuracy). So bringing primary shotguns into this has little meaning, considering that the last 3 cqc? Pistols created aside from JB funzies or harbinger, aka frog, .45, and showstopper, all have low TTKS. .7-.8 respectively and are exceedingly able to finish off a shotgun that misses once.

iHe's not saying that they don't hit min TTK. I use showstopper at times, and it hits min ttk, however it exeedingly depends on my range. It's spread is large so past like 5m the TTK increases from .7 (which I don't macro so it's closer to .8-.9 or so for the ttk without accounting for missing and spread increasing STK) which is also a balanced ttk for the range its in. Even then using a JG and timing 2 shots, is easier than 3.

The idea that cqc based pistols shouldn't be effective in cqc is asinine. There has to be pistols that can be able to be used as a backup for weapon's that cannot effectively be used in cqc, such as snipers. .45, fr0g, and now showstopper, fill that role without making the player have to essentially just die. Their ranges are limited for reason (aside from .45, but it's slight recoil and low mag balance it's range)

The thing is that all that others secundaries takes quite some time to be good with them and also have higher ttk while the showstopper requires very low effort to master just like a nfas

It is not the same having to land 3 shot that 5 or 6,that without counting  how tight the showstopper  spread is.

The things is that cqc secundaries should be as good as long range secundaries, u cant compare the efectiveness of the showstopper compare to the  act44 even with the recent buff

Sign in to follow this