Thornecroft

Legendaries - Account-wide rather than Character-bound

Simply put, I'm positing that legendary weapons become accessible no matter what character on. If you've got it on your r255 enforcer, you can use it on your r9 criminal. Mods may make this difficult, but you can either have it unmodded account wide and each character can mod it. Or the character that first got it can use a "share" button or similar and then whatever form it is in, is then shared across characters. Naturally this can be updated whenever. I haven't fully thought through implications and options, thoughts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackaceRD said:

U can simply send ur legendary with the mail system to the other char

And with the odd 1/2 that'd be fine. But say you want to use multiple, or you want to play a lot of one character but you might switch up. An example: I'm grinding an enforcer character at the moment. I've got a max crim and a non-max crim. At any moment, someone might want to group up but only on crim, or I offer to switch. If I want to chill with my legendaries, I have to do a lof of work to do so. It'd be easier just to have them account-wide. I have 11 legendaries, soon more, and I switch between them quite quickly just for a change of pace. I'd rather not have to refurbish and mail them all across.

Another solution, and would help in other areas, would be to increase the attachment limit in the mailbox from 1 to maybe 5 or 10, preferably no limit.

Is annoying to send everytime back and forth, honestly.

Would love to see smth like you have the same one in every single character (like account bound) but if/when you put one on auction the other duplicated one will disappear of course from the other characters.

Also allowing multiple attachments via mail would be.. so awesome.