645 / 1000 Cars Turned in... 1:45 Turn in Time because of the Wait to Turn Vehicles in.... Thats 10.5 More Hours of Grinding

Please discuss.

Its the last fucking achievement I need.

Well, just turn in some more cars.

• Like 3

Just now, GhosT said:

Well, just turn in some more cars.

I WILL PUT A RED SOCK IN YOUR WHITE CLOTHES THE NEXT TIME YOURE WASHING YOUR CLOTHES 😠

Why do you keep opening the same thread?

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In the time between your last topic complaining about this achievement and this new topic, you could(/should?) have completed it already.

Just keep delivering cars and you'll be done in no time.

You don't even need pop on the server to do this, so NA is already perfect for it anyway

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Why do you keep opening the same thread?

BECAUSE IM STILL GRINDINGGGG

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

In the time between your last topic complaining about this achievement and this new topic, you could(/should?) have completed it already.

Just keep delivering cars and you'll be done in no time.

You don't even need pop on the server to do this, so NA is already perfect for it anyway

Yeah but you see, Im no longer your typical apb player.

I take showers and have a job and other interests now sadly.

7 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

[...]

Yeah but you see, Im no longer your typical apb player.

I take showers and have a job and other interests now sadly.

You're a typical apb forum goer now.

Let's not be in denial with that second part :^)

well you could also try to find 2 chopshops close to eachother and deliver vehicles in a rotation (because that cooldown is not universal)... probably speeds up the process a little...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Why do you want to do it anyways?

probably because APB is out of content and it's the only thing he's got left unlocking LUL

5 hours ago, Snubnose said:

probably because APB is out of content and it's the only thing he's got left unlocking LUL

Gotta get that 100% on steam achievements pham.

• Like 1

just deliver a few inbetween missions when you wait to get the mission started.

being enfo and having to find stolen ones first can be much more annoying, so grinding it is probably the worst way to do it.

• Like 2

Wait, so have you already put 10.5 hours in or 10.5 hours to go?

Am I the only one that doesn't seem like that's too bad? I mean really even if managing 2 hours a week, that's only 5 weeks to get that achievement. Hop on discord, or start up an audiobook or stream a series and it's like you're barely doing anything. 

You should be glad that you're allowed to take that long to complete the achievement, unlike some dirty event achievements that barely give us working drones a single weekend to pull off a two week's worth of grinding. 

Edit - Srsly there should be a "I gotta work bs" mode in games, all we have to do to qualify is send in a picture of our tired already-dead-on-the-inside eyes and we get a reprieve from any event timers and premium only counts down when we're logged in. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I WILL PUT A RED SOCK IN YOUR WHITE CLOTHES THE NEXT TIME YOURE WASHING YOUR CLOTHES 😠

I do that all the time, I don't give a single fuck about my laundry, just grab a bunch out of the basket and yeet it in there. Have yet to get any discolored clothes. :P

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Edit - Srsly there should be a "I gotta work bs" mode in games, all we have to do to qualify is send in a picture of our tired already-dead-on-the-inside eyes and we get a reprieve from any event timers and premium only counts down when we're logged in. 

That's why I was happy we could just buy the Halloween crap.

Between school, work, and hours of driving every week I'm tapped; no time at all. 😕

don't feel bad, i think my steam achievements  for are broken/glitched.

I'll never get the 2015 christmas one either, and for some reason I have yet to earn "Hitman" even with like 3k hours on steam, and 110k kills. Unless hitman is a crim achievement.

I'm almost positive i should have grinded pistine by now on enf as well, and would have to bother with crim to get the other achievements. Maybe all but the christmas one is crim only now that i think about it...

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Your assuming you need to sit there waiting for the delay, If you were like me and did this using "npc's" vegas' you could deliver 1 vegas and drive to the other drop off. Without having to wait for the delay.

*fyi i've already done this achievement.

you could also just do some stuff with your waifus while waiting.

15 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

you could also just do some stuff with your waifus while waiting.

I made him get rid of the waifus.

Im the jealous type.

I grind kills for about 6 years. 10,5 hours lost? Phi. If only! Whole grind translates to about half year in play time (half of my fucking year... lost - grinding roles...). You can grind car steals way more easily...

One afternoon, some active background VoIP with friends or some background music and you will be done if you just turn off brain for that time.

Taking what kind of person you are... it shouldn't be THAT hard, isn't it? You just moan rn.

Edited by Mitne

On 11/17/2019 at 10:14 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

You're a typical apb forum goer now.

Let's not be in denial with that second part :^)

Never denied it?  Forums are more enjoyable than the game.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, Mitne said:

I grind kills for about 6 years. 10,5 hours lost? Phi. If only! Whole grind translates to about half year in play time (half of my fucking year... lost - grinding roles...). You can grind car steals way more easily...

One afternoon, some active background VoIP with friends or some background music and you will be done if you just turn off brain for that time.

Taking what kind of person you are... it shouldn't be THAT hard, isn't it? You just moan rn.

voip doesnt work ingame for one.

i dont have friends for two.

ill moan for you anytime daddy uwu for three.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:24 PM, CookiePuss said:

I made him get rid of the waifus.

Im the jealous type.

Ive never had a waifu tho?

On 11/19/2019 at 8:44 AM, Zolerox said:

Your assuming you need to sit there waiting for the delay, If you were like me and did this using "npc's" vegas' you could deliver 1 vegas and drive to the other drop off. Without having to wait for the delay.

*fyi i've already done this achievement.

Ugh, no, Im not.   Ive most the most optimal route setup with the least delay between drop off sites / time wasted driving to different locations.

fyi, cool. want a fucking cookie?

On 11/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, GhosT said:

I do that all the time, I don't give a single fuck about my laundry, just grab a bunch out of the basket and yeet it in there. Have yet to get any discolored clothes. 😛

Ah but you see, good sir, you forgot one small problem; I havent done your laundry yet.   You havent a clue how terrible I am at everything :^)

Merged.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:12 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

don't feel bad, i think my steam achievements  for are broken/glitched.

I'll never get the 2015 christmas one either, and for some reason I have yet to earn "Hitman" even with like 3k hours on steam, and 110k kills. Unless hitman is a crim achievement.

I'm almost positive i should have grinded pistine by now on enf as well, and would have to bother with crim to get the other achievements. Maybe all but the christmas one is crim only now that i think about it...

Rip.  Sorry to hear this friendo.   Dead game is a dead game anyway, Ive finally lost all passion for this pile of shit so Ive stopped defending it and sucking off the company that runs it.

Merged.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:37 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

Wait, so have you already put 10.5 hours in or 10.5 hours to go?

Am I the only one that doesn't seem like that's too bad? I mean really even if managing 2 hours a week, that's only 5 weeks to get that achievement. Hop on discord, or start up an audiobook or stream a series and it's like you're barely doing anything. 

You should be glad that you're allowed to take that long to complete the achievement, unlike some dirty event achievements that barely give us working drones a single weekend to pull off a two week's worth of grinding. 

Ya know, first sentence I thought you were just another bronze forum warrior the pristine game we call " APB Reloaded " but now I must apologize for even having that thought.

Ill get the achievement done eventually so it doesnt really matter all that much lmao, just wanted to vent a little.  I swear there is no testing in achievements sometimes, like the actual amount of time it takes to get this single achievement for how little pay off you even get for wasting that much time doing it is just like... Wow.   Then again, I dont think any of these people at LO or G1 actually ever played the fucking game to begin with.

Like, how are you gonna change things in a game you dont even fucking understand at all, and judge peoples opinions on topics you dont know jack shit about.   A lot of things look good on paper but in the real workings.... Phew whee buddy boo, does most of this shit actually not work at all whatsoever.  Anywhore, rant done.   Hope you have a good rest of your weekend man.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, SkittyM said:

Gotta get that 100% on steam achievements pham.

I know >:Y

On 11/18/2019 at 2:36 AM, Snubnose said:

yup. :Y

Not even spending money on armas brings me enjoyment anymore <//3

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Ya know, first sentence I thought you were just another bronze forum warrior the pristine game we call " APB Reloaded " but now I must apologize for even having that thought.

Ill get the achievement done eventually so it doesnt really matter all that much lmao, just wanted to vent a little.  I swear there is no testing in achievements sometimes, like the actual amount of time it takes to get this single achievement for how little pay off you even get for wasting that much time doing it is just like... Wow.   Then again, I dont think any of these people at LO or G1 actually ever played the fucking game to begin with.

Like, how are you gonna change things in a game you dont even fucking understand at all, and judge peoples opinions on topics you dont know jack shit about.   A lot of things look good on paper but in the real workings.... Phew whee buddy boo, does most of this shit actually not work at all whatsoever.  Anywhore, rant done.   Hope you have a good rest of your weekend man.

i don't get why this specific achievement is a problem, there are countless achievements in countless games that are difficult and/or pointless to work toward 

also don't really see why orbit should work through "fixing" achievements when the rest of the game doesn't even work, that's kind of the opposite of good priorities 

besides that 'if you could sign by the x', 'mailman', and 'neither snow nor rain nor heat...' are all much more difficult for enforcers to complete imo (assuming you aren't exploiting the system) 

11 hours ago, Solamente said:

besides that 'if you could sign by the x', 'mailman', and 'neither snow nor rain nor heat...' are all much more difficult for enforcers to complete imo (assuming you aren't exploiting the system) 

I might be wrong but don't those achievements also count mission task items?  I swear they did.